Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Bewitched ❯ Homecomig ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]
This chapter will be based on back in Amestris~
Enjoy


Jean sighed sadly as he took Hayate out for his morning walk. No one had seen or heard from Riza in over two weeks and everyone, especially Mustang, had been searching day and night for her. It wasn’t like her to just leave and not tell anyone. After he eight day, people were fearing she had been kidnapped, killed, or worse. The man shook his head in anger. ‘No! There’s no way she would let herself get killed by some random street thug!’ He forced himself to think of other reasons as the why Riza hand gone missing.
Hayate barked and pulled him behind a trash can to do his business.
“I guess it’s just me and you until she gets back…I really hope it’s soon…maybe then I’ll be able to tell her how I really feel.” Havoc said as he cleaned up the little dogs mess. “Alright, let’s head back home so I can get to work.”
They started walking down the street back to Riza’s house. As they walked past an alley way, Hayate stopped and stared. “Aru?” the pup turned its head to the side. It then sat down and started panting, still looking down the alley.
“Hayate, what’s with you boy? I told you I have to get going, I can’t be late for work!” Havoc pulled on the leash but the dog held his ground. “There is nothing in that alley, just some trash and old junk!”
“That’s a mighty mean thing for you so say mister.” A disembody voiced said and soon after, footsteps could be heard echoing from the alley. “Not everything in an alley is trash and old junk.”
“I’m sorry miss, I did know-” Havoc stopped talking as he realized who had come out of the alley. His jaw dropped and his cigarette landed on the ground.
“Hello, Havoc.” Riza smiled gently at the man. She stood behind Katherina with MacKenzie next to her. “Sorry I didn’t come back to work in time.”
“…Forget the work, where the hell have you been!? Mustang has the whole city looking for you! People are starting to say that you’ve run away! Mustang also had to hire another assistant to replace you and that hasn’t gone out too well at all.” Havoc stopped for a moment and looked over at the woman and noticed that they all had big brown bags stuffed with things and they looked a mess. “By the way, what happened to you?”
“I’ll explain all that later, first I need to get back to HQ and take back my place by the Colonels desk. I will not stand in my place and cause problems. Hayate, go back to the house.” she took off the leash and the dog took off and headed back home. “I want to know what this new “assistant” is like Havoc.”
~
Riza, MacKenzie, Katherina, and Havoc marched their way into Eastern Headquarters and up to Roy Mustangs office. On their way here, Riza had gather enough information about the new assistant to know that she was a problem and need to be disposed of. She had decided she would use one of her new spells on her, just to test out how well she could do in front of more people.
“How has Ed taken this woman?”
“Not so well. He has tried on multiple accounts to cause bodily harm to woman but Mustang stopped him. Unfortunately, this has cause many problems for the boss and chief in the process.”
“This is no good…” Riza started thinking. This woman could be causing more problems than she realized.
“Riza, relax. You can take this bitch down easily.” MacKenzie said from behind, a broad smile on her face. “Just remember not to overdo it, we don’t want her dead.” she smiled. But MacKenzie didn’t really care if the woman died or not, she just didn’t want her new friend to get into any more trouble.
Riza nodded then opened the door.
Inside the main office, Breda, Falman, and Fury were sitting at their desks, just staring at their papers. None of them had felt any motivation to any work since they found out Riza had gone missing and this upset Riza greatly. Work should always get done no matter what the situation is.
“Breda, Falman, Fury! Why isn’t your work completed?”
“We’re sorry lieutenant Hawkeye. We haven’t felt any motivation since you’ve gone missing.” Fury said absentmindedly said.

“YOU’RE BACK!!” The three men stood up fast and ran over, asking a million questions at once.
“Where have you been?”
“Who are these women with you?”
“Are you okay?”
“Hold on, I will answer all your questions as soon as I finish with the rat in the office.” Riza, along with everyone else, directed their attention to the small double doors that connected the main office to the Colonels office. She walked up to the doors and knocked. “Colonel, may I come in?”
“Lieutenant, is that you?” Roy opened the door moments later and smiled big. “It’s good to have you back.” he opened up the doors wider. “Now get this pest out my god damned office!”
“Alright.” she stepped in and saw a woman in a shortened military skirt and her jacket was off on the other couch and her shirt was unbuttoned, showing off her breast. At that moment, many thoughts of hurtful things went though the young woman’s mind. She took a deep breath. ‘Don’t mess this up.’
“Who are you?” the woman stood up and put her hands on her hips.
“I am first lieutenant Riza Hawkeye, who the hell are you?” ‘Oops, that wasn’t supposed to come out.’
The other woman scrunched up her nose. “I am second lieutenant Madeline Gilbert…aren’t you the lieutenant who ran away or something?” she whipped her hair over her shoulder.
“Yes and I’m taking my place back so you can leave now.”
“Not happening, I like it here.” the other woman blew a kiss to Roy.
Roy shuddered in response and took a step away from her. He was already in deep shit from the stunts she pulled before. If Ed saw that, there would be no way he’d be able to hold him back.
Riza took a deep breath and steady herself. “Alright you busty bitch, you asked for it.” she closed her eyes and started chanting in Latin.
The room started to grow darker and the sweet smell of flowers after it rains flooded the room and not too long after, white flower petals fluttered down from the ceiling. They started to swirl around the room in a square formation until it was swirling around the disliked woman.
“What is this bullshit!?” the woman tried to moved from out of the square but found herself unable to move as if her joints had rusted still.
“Please refrain from moving; it will only hurt that much more.” Riza said. As the chant came to a close, the flower peddles had wrapped themselves around the woman, pinning her arms to her sides and a few of the petals went over her mouth. “This will hold you for a while.” she took quick short breaths. ’Damn it…she fought much harder than I thought.’ Her legs grew weak and she collapsed to the ground, breaking hard.
“Hawkeye!” Roy helped her up. “What’s wrong?”
“I-I’m fine, that just took a lot more out of me than I had thought.” she laughed dryly then turned to her friends. “I’m sorry I was gone for so long, I was training with Katherina and MacKenzie.” she gestured to the two women who had been sitting on the couch during all the commotion. “I know you might not believe me but what you just saw was magic...and my training was to become a mage.”
The five men just looked at her then the two women on the couch.
“Surprise?” MacKenzie said, smiling some.
“Oh this is just wonderful! I get to meet my little cups’ cups!” Katherina smiled at the men as she used her magic to make the bound woman float into the coat closet.