Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Dreaming of a Rainy Day ❯ Chapter 7: The Singing Devil Bar ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sorceress-Sorry about that I had to finish a few things and redo something’s and Reiko will be in the story it’s just she will be in it at a later time.

Roy-So what do you like take things out and put some things in

Sorceress-Guess so I suppose it’s my unique way of thinking and there will be a fluff scene in here between Roy and Maria

Muse-I see Rubber walls *Blink* CHOCOLATE!!

Riza-You got to love that little fuzz ball

Sorceress-If anything’s a Fuzz ball it’s my kitty I named her Anubis and my other cat Tombs

Riza-And don’t worry this one will be extra long for having you all wait

Ross-Enjoy

--Last Chapter--

The waiter comes up to them looking at her weirdly as she asks “Would you like something to drink?” She takes their order and leaves coming back a minute later with their drinks.

He nods his thanks “We’re meeting an old friend.”

She gulps down some water “An old friend?” she inquires.

“Yes, is there a problem with that?” a woman says coming up to them grinning.

Chapter 7: The Singing Devil Bar

She stares wide eyed at the women in front of her who seemed to be everything but innocent “Who are you?” she asks still in shock to actually believe she was one of his old friends.

She smirks as she strides leisurely over to Ed and kisses him on the cheek “Hello to you to Chibi-san.” he rolls his eyes at her but nods his hello while mumbling something about ’you better not call me that again or I might just call you something too’ as she sits down between them she places her head in her hands “I heard you needed some help training the new recruit.” she says eyeing her wearily as Riza seethes.

Ed just sighs “Riza meet Clara, Clara meet Riza a National Alchemist just like me.” he says with a threat between the words saying ‘if you don’t help us I can turn you over to the police even the military isn’t above that.’

She smiles and puts her hand out to shake but Riza looks reluctant but shakes her hand either way “The name is Clara,” she leers at her “but I’m also known as Psiren the thief.”

“Thief?” Riza exclaims “But then why are you going to help us?” she asks as her mind starts to work one hundred miles an per minute.

She gives a real genuine smile over to Ed “I’m more of an ex-thief know I just seem to be a spy for the military after all I’m an Alchemist too.” She turns her attention back to Ed “Now that were here mind telling us what the mission is.”

He looks to both of them but puts his tea down “We heard something about a stone and a rogue alchemist in these parts using people for his own bidding and we’re here to put a stop to it and that’s about all he said,” he turns to Riza raising an eyebrow “Think you can handle that?”

She looks at him nervously “I don’t think so,”

He just shakes hi head in response “Don’t worry about it that’s why he put me and Clara to watch after you.”

“I suppose.” she says grinding it between her teeth ‘he just had to give me a hard mission he just had to challenge my skills.’

“Relax can’t be worse then the mission the Colonel first sent me on I had to stop a raging train with bandits running the whole thing while with Hakuro that was a mess.” he sighs at the memory how utterly bombarding that was.

Clara just chuckles as Riza glares at her from behind her water “Don’t worry me and Chibi-san will take care of ya.” she says winking over at him.

“Don’t call me that!” He yells at her sulking back into his chair.

“Enough chit chat I’ll take the new recruit and see what we can find.” she says standing her up and taking Riza with her dragging her behind as she looks on helplessly.

He stands up with them “But-.”

She waves at him offhandedly “Don’t worry about her and take care of her doggy for her to bye bye, Chibi-san.”

He sighs in a heap as Hayate just looks at him weirdly as to be saying ‘did I miss something’

She finally lets go of her after a few blocks “So how did you get stuck with Chibi-san?” she asks smirking over to Riza as she just looks back at her helplessly.

She sighs “I was with holding information and some other stuff about me.”

She nods as she smirks “Don’t tell me there isn’t anything going on between you and Chibi-san I can right through you.” she says with a cheesier cat smile on her face. Riza blushes a bright crimson as she tries to deny it incoherently as Clara laughs full heartedly at her walking down the street.

-----------------------------------------------------

--After an hour of being teased--

“We’re here.” Clara smirks

Riza looks up at the big sign that says ‘The Singing Devils Bar’ she tilts her head in confusion “We’re where?” she asks.

Clara just smirks more “Some where with the best information around town.”

“Are you sure about this?” she asks skeptically.

She nods repeatedly as she just smirks “Lets go in.” she says dragging her once again to the front of the bar “What ever you do drink what ever Charles gives you the last guy who refused left through the window.” she whispers in to her ear franticly.

“Clara is that you?” a middle aged man with brown shaggy hair and green eyes, asks coming up to her cheerfully.

“Hey Charles,” she says turning around quickly “long time no see celebrating your birthday I see.” she says eyeing all the drunk men either passed out on the bar or singing karaoke.

“You better believe it,” he says smiling then stops as he spots her “So is it business or pleasure?”

She smirks widely at him “Business.” he nods then begins to whisper something in her ear she nods again “Give us around of the usuals.” He nods.

They both walk to a drunken guy with a gray beard and laughing maniacally with a tall glass of bear singing with the rest of the guys. She smiles seductively at him as he notices her “Hey there love.”

He grins at her “Hello Sexy thing what am I doing her in a guy like me?”

Riza looks at him strangely as Clara just grins a little trying not to laugh, before “Hey sweet thing come over here and give old Greg here a smooch,” a drunken man says hooking his hand behind Riza and dragging her close to him trying to kiss her.

“Eeep,” immediately she reaches for her guns and shoots on instinct.

“Ahhh my freaking hand my freaking hand!” he yells but stops suddenly “Hey you can see right through it.” Was the last thing he said before passing out from the booze. Everyone cheers for her as she just looks on completely stunned.

“Wow never knew you had that effect on men.” Clara says coming up to her shaking her head.

Riza blushes Crimson “He touched me.”

Clara just laughs “Apparently.”

-----------------------------------------------------

--Hotel--

Ed and Hayate look to the door as it swings open to a laughing Clara and a Crimson colored Riza “Well how did it go?” he asks as he looks to Clara clearly asking ‘do I even want to know?’

She smirks as this as she begins to laugh “Some guy accidentally got shot in the hand for groping Riza.”

She seethes glaring daggers at Clara “He deserved what he got.”

Ed just shakes his head “Did you get anything?”

“Pier 85 and midnight,” she says smirking “That’s where he should be he travels in a strait line from the canals to the piers and who ever is around he experiments on.” she begins to laugh some more “Me and you have got to go out sometime I’m going to go get dressed for tonight see ya love birds.”

Riza just shakes her head then thinks of something “Ed?” she asks timidly.

He looks to her surprised “Yes.” as he begins to gather his things.

“I heard something interesting from Clara,” she looks up unsurely but doesn’t see anything wrong with his gaze yet “She said that you like rain for another particular reason,” she looks up again he seems to looks very upset “Why else do you like the rain?”

“Hey you guys I was--did I come in a bad time?” she asks innocently.

He just shakes his head “No it’s fine Clara,”

-----------------------------------------------------

--Edward and Riza--

Riza looks back and forth nervously from boat to Edward before she finally gave up “You never answered my question.”

He looks up suddenly startled but settled down once again once he hears the beating of the rain “It’s starting to rain again.”

She glares at him thinking he was avoiding the question again “What does that have to do with anything?”

“I have tried to cleanse by sins with everything,” he stops suddenly looking at her questioningly before continuing “But no matter how much I try it will never leave, never be washed away like the rain does for the earth. I continue to move forward never forgetting the sins of my past, but remembering them to give me strength and power to overcome the obstacles that stand in my path I never forget my sins have you?”

She looks at him startled and wide eyed before moving to her feet and thinks back to why she joined the military in the first place “No I haven’t.”

He nods “Use that to your advantage and everything will be fine.” was the last thing he said before silence came in between them, except on shadow that looks sadly at him knowing that he grew up way to soon then he was supposed to.

--To Be Continued--

Sorceress-Hi just like I promised a long chapter, at least I think it’s long

Riza-Since she is off in her wonder land Akira Suzuki the message was relayed and he is to embarrassed to actually get out of his room

Ed-Am not *Slam*

Sorceress-I really enjoy reading your reviews as well along with everyone else’s I really enjoy reading them I hope to see all of you update and I’m very sorry for making you wait it’s just I had to study for finals and finish last minute projects.

Riza-Don’t take it out on her GET THE MUSE

Muse-Ahhhhhh! Stampede!

Winry-I think you over did it

Pinako-I think they did too

Al-Nii-san!

Sorceress-See ya next time