Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ During Office Hours ❯ During Office Hours ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
Roy pulled into his parking spot then turned off his car. 'I wonder if Ed will be in...' Roy thought. No one, not even Al, had seen Ed in three weeks. He had been going up to Drachma for training with General Armstrong and he never made it. When Roy got the news he was crushed, especially since the two had just started dating. Roy offered to help look for Ed but he was told he was needed here so all he was needed here so all he could do was wait.

Roy got out the car and went inside. Ever since Ed had gone missing, Roy has been angry at every little thing. As soon as Roy entered the office everyone stood and saluted him.

"Good morning sir!" They all said in union.

Roy saluted them back then he put his hand down. "Where's my coffee?"

Hawkeye quickly came over with his mug. "Your schedule is on your desk sir and the further also has requested you at a conference at two today sir."

"Very well." Roy went into his office. 'Damn, I really miss Ed...' He sighed and went to his desk. "What if...he wants to be away from me..? Or maybe he's dead..." Macabre thoughts went through his head.

Today was going to be a long, hard, and lonely day for Roy.

Roy came down the hall to the meeting room, still thinking macabre thoughts.

'He could've been captured by some unknown natives and they made him their sex slave...or even-' His thoughts were interrupted by a slap on the back.

"Hiya Roy!"

Roy turned his head to see his old friend, Maes Hughes. He had on his bright goofy grin, as always. "How's it going?"

"Fine." Roy paused. "How are the girls?"
"Fantastic! Yesterday, Elicia Jumped rope 16 times! I bet she'll be a gymnast!"

"Isn't that something?" Roy replied.

After a while, Roy just tuned him out. Roy didn't always like listening to him but that was because Roy was actually jealous of his friend. Maes had everything a good man could want: a nice house, a lovely wife who's an amazing cook, a wonderful daughter, and a really good job. And what did Roy have: an apartment, a fancy car, and a boyfriend who was about two times younger than home who had gone missing three weeks ago. 'Maybe I should wait till he's 18...it would be better for the both of us...'

Roy was bout out of his thoughts when he was nudged in his side.

"Roy, the meetings about to start." Maes hissed at him.

"Oh, right."

The men saluted King Bradley when he came in. "At ease men." Bradley sat down, along with the men.

As the meeting started, Roy slowly tuned the speakers out and went back to his thoughts.

Suddenly, Roy felt his pants get pulled down then he felt something pull out his cock and then felt a tongue on the tip. He was about to kick whoever it was until he saw blond hair. He immediately moved his chair back and gasped as he realized the blond was Ed.

Everyone looked up at him and a few snickered.

"Is there something you'd like to share with us, Colonel Mustang?" Bradley said, looking right at him.

'Oh fuck!' Roy was so screwed.

Just say Maes was going to speak, Roy stomped his foot on the floor.

A puzzled look went across everyone's face.

"Spider. I'm uh very allergic to them. I break out in hives and my lungs full up with a liquid." Roy coughed and pulled himself back to the desk.

"I see. Remind me to tell the infirmary to get some anti-venom." Bradley went back to talking.

Ed waited a few seconds he then licked up and down Roy's length.

Roy moaned softly then he leaned over towards Maes. "How long is this meeting?"

"About 90 minutes."

"Fuck. My. Life." Roy cursed himself many times as Ed toyed with him for the next 90 minutes.