Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ No One Can Control The Future ❯ Character Information ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Name: Ellin Hime
Nickname: Elie
Name Meaning: (last name) princess
Age: 14 - 15
DOB: October 1st
Height: 4' 9"
Weight: 48 lbs.
Blood Type: O
Hair Color: Blonde
Hair Length: Mid Back
Eye Color: Brown
Body Type: Slim and slender but athletic all the same
Race: Human
Race Specifics: Human Alchemist/State Alchemist
Weapons: staffs; poles; pipes;
Personality: serious, funny, playful, loving, caring, outgoing, smart, observant, honest, truest worthy, independent, a good strategist, outspoken, bold, loyal, trusting, careful,
Clothes: A baggy loose purple low cut tank top, baggy black cargo pants, and black lace up the front boots that go up to her knees.
Other Information: Has a little sister. Elie was disowned by their parents when she successfully brought her little sister; Alie back to life. Elie has an auto mail left arm and left leg. Fuhrer King Bradley gave her the title 'MidnightEye Alchemist' for her amazingly accurate ability to fight at night and in the dark. Unknown to everyone else even to Alie; Elie has a transmutation circle in each of her eyes. Her eyes turn a light blue almost white whenever she uses alchemy because of it. Alie and Elie where friends with Ed and Al before their mother died and Elie's parents disowned her.
Summary: Her name is Ellin Hime and she's the youngest state alchemist. Being the bold girl that she is; she just walks into Colonel Mustang's office only to see someone that she thought was dead standing there. Who is this person and does he remember her?
 
Name: Allina Hime
Nickname: Alie
Name Meaning: (last name) princess
Age: 9
DOB: March 21st
Height: 3'6"
Weight: 34 lbs
Blood Type: O
Hair Color: Blonde
Hair Length: Lower Back
Eye Color: Brown
Body Type: Slim but athletic
Race: Human
Race Specifics: Human Alchemist
Weapons:
Personality: silly, adventurous, outgoing, troublesome, loyal, goofy, immature, cute, smart, adorable, caring, loving, innocent, pure, careful,
Clothes: Short sleeve low cut tops, blue jean bellbottom pants, with black lace up the front boots that go up to her knees.
Other Information: Has slightly wavy hair. Is also an alchemist but it no where near as good as her sister. Knows tha Elie brought her back to life. Loves Al; armor body or not. Her love for Al is true. Is surprisingly smart for her age. Elie wouldn't let her be a state alchemist.
Love Interest: Alphonse Elric