Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Sunshine Dreams ❯ Chapter 2

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 2:
Roy was not a ladies' man, and even though he didn't deny this fact, it was still not widely known. Sure, he liked their lascivious curves, soft skin and long hair, but that didn't mean he slept around. . . . Okay, so maybe he did, but that wasn't the point. The point was that people thought he couldn't commit to anyone, and that wasn't true. He could – when he wanted or needed to. And with women, he never did, and they always knew it. His longest relationships happened with men, and he found it difficult to look at anyone else when he had a loving partner right in front of him. His long term relationships weren't acknowledged, though; not because they embarrassed him or he would lose supporters – he had no reason to be embarrassed and the kind of supporters he needed wouldn't care. No, it was a simple fact that, since Ishbal, he hadn't had the time.
So it was no surprise when Ed hugged him that his first thought was, "What the fuck?" followed lazily by "mmm~~~". It took a couple minutes for the thoughts of "he's too young" and "he's my subordinate" to rise up in his mind, and he shot them down in the most brutal way possible before they ruined his moment. There would be time enough for regrets later.
But he was not in love. He told himself this because falling in love with Edward Elric was in no way, time, or universe a safe or smart thing to do. And really, denial did make the best of company. Unluckily, denial was only passing through and needed a place to stay, and when it left, the light bulb above Roy's head almost killed him with the force of its flaring. He'd shown up outside Ed's hotel room, sure to look solemn and official. When the door was answered a look of surprise bloomed across Ed's face in that way Roy decided he loved. He stepped in, closed the door, and kissed Ed so hard they had to brace themselves against the wall.
They were both really quite lucky that Al had been visiting the Hughes family and they weren't caught, because they only made it as far as the couch.

I disclaim all characters, the anime and manga, and so on so forth.
Converting /tmp/phpzJoIZW to /dev/stdout