Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Miaka against the Dark Lord ❯ oh no! KEISUKE! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER
Kaz:I don't own the characters that I used.*Too bad. I really want them*
 
 
It was Sunday morning. Her annoying brother Keisuke disturbed Miaka. Keisuke had just gone back from London with his friend Tetsuya.They were invited to attend their high school teacher's wedding.
 
“MIAKA! OH GOSH I MISSED YOU SO MUCH SIS!” Keisuke jumped on Miaka's bed and hugged her. Miaka couldn't breath because of that.
 
“K-ke-keisuke! Y-you're KI-KILLING M-ME!!IDIOT!” Miaka was gasping for her breat. Keisuke seemed to notice it so he loosens his arms.
 
“What's the matter with you! Miaka didn't you even missed me! You're making my heartache! What kind of a sister are you!!” Keisuke was acting like he was hurt badly.
 
Miaka got out of her bed. And then without further notice, punched Keisuke on his face. Keisuke was thrown right to the wall because of the strong impact. After that Miaka fixed herself.
 
“WHAT WAS THAT FOR!”Keisuke yelled. He was holding his right cheek where Miaka punched him. “I'M STILL YOU'RE OLDER BROTHER FOR YOUR INFORMATION!” men I cant believe how strong she is!
 
“Don't over act so much! It's not that bad… and besides don't be ridiculous…. you've been gone for only…FIVE DAYS!!”Miaka screamed.
 
“Okay. Okay…calm you're self sis…”Keisuke walked towards Miaka. He put his right hand on top of her head like she was a little girl. “I just really missed you that's all. Keisuke smiled.
 
What's wrong with him…he has never done that to me for like ages… Miaka was really puzzled.
 
Keisuke was about to leave her room when….
 
“Wait a sec…”
 
Keisuke slowly looked back and smiled “y-yes” oh no! I hope she's not going to ask me about that…
 
“Keisuke..”Miaka slowly walked towards Keisuke “Where…is the..book?”
 
Oh no what should I do! Keisuke started to sweat. Is body was also shaking because of fear.
There was a long silence.
 
Miaka stared at Keisuke “You heard me. Where is the book? I know you brought it with you!”
 
“a…ah…w-well y-you see…..it's a long story..Miaka”
 
“I don't care how long it is! Just give me the darn book!” Miaka raised her voice a little.
 
“ You see I kindda…lost it in London”
 
“Oh I see…you lost it when you were in London..” Miaka seemed to be fine as if se didn't care at all.
 
Keisuke was shocked “Miaka…. you're not mad?”
 
“Why? I'm not mad at all…because” Miaka slowly stared at Keisuke. Her eyes looked as though they were burning with too much anger “I'M FURIOUS! YOU JUST LOST THE BOOK OF THE FOUR GODS! KEISUKE! YOU IDIOT! I COULD KILL YOU!” Miaka screamed.
 
 
Kaz: review please!