Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Advice ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
(A/N: This is the result of a crazy conversation with Ruby Moon at noon, and of extreme boredom in Math class. Enjoy!)
Advice

by: AniDragon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
Tasuki sat on a rock near the lake, his head full of thoughts. It didn't even matter to him at the moment that he was so close to the water that he usually feared so much. He simply couldn't clear his head of a certain blue haired monk.
For a few weeks now, he just couldn't get Chichiri out of his head. He didn't know exactly when he started liking him. mIn fact, he had been more or less freaked out by the polymorpher the first time they had met. But then again, it wasn't every day that you saw the emperor of your country turn into a chibi blue haired... thing... that ended all of it's sentences with "no da".
But facts were facts, and he could no longer deny or suppress the feelings inside of himself. And he realized, so suddenly that it almost knocked him off the rock, that he didn't want to. He wanted to let Chichiri know his feelings, whether the monk reciprocated them or not.
He got up from the rock, decided. He would begin his search for the other seishi, and tell him as soon as he found him.
"Tasuki-chan!" A familiar feminine voice called out.
The bandit looked over to the purple haired seishi who was walking towards him. He glanced nervously at the water, knowing that Nuriko probably wouldn't hesitate to throw him in if he got angry enough.
"I won't throw you into the lake, Tasuki-kun," Nuriko assured him, noticing the glance, "I just saw you sitting out here with that thoughtful look on your face, and was wondering what was up..."
Tasuki relaxed and sat down on the rock again, "Can you keep a secret?" He asked, knowing that the crossdresser couldn't keep this kind of secret to himself if his life depended on it, and not really caring, since it wouldn't be a secret for much longer anyway.
"Of course," Nuriko assured him, sitting down as well, "What is it?"
The fire seishi took a deep breath, then let it out slowly. Finally, he spoke, "I'm in love with Chichiri."
Had he been paying more attention, he might have noticed the slight blush on Nuriko's face. But the feminine boy quickly covered it up, "You... You are?"
Tasuki let out a small laugh, "Yeah. I want to tell him, but I don't really know how. I mean, I don't want to scare him, or ruin our friendship or anything like that."
Nuriko laughed as well, "Oh, Tasuki-kun, if only you know..."
"Huh? Knew what? Nuriko, what are you hiding?"
This only caused the willow seishi to laugh more, "It's nothing. But don't worry about how Chichiri will react. I'm sure you won't scare him. In fact, I have a feeling that he feels the same way."
"Why's that? Did he tell you that he did?"
"Well... you could say that... Not exactly though... Anyway, I have to go... uh... see Hotohori-kun about something no d... er... I mean there's no doubt that you should tell Chichiri! So..."
Nuriko began walking off, and Tasuki watched him, a bit confused. He was acting strangely and... wait... Hotohori-kun? Whatever happened to sama?
"Hey Nuriko!"
Nuriko turned again, "Hai, Tasuki-kun?"
Tasuki was about to ask him what was going on, but then just smiled, "Thanks."
The purple haired boy smiled back, "No problem, Tasuki-kun."
And then the polymorphed mage walked off, leaving the bandit to his thoughts.

~Owari~

(A/N: Er... Yeah, apparently Polymorph isn't a real word. lol. Anyway, please review!)