Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Pain and Seperation ❯ One-Shot

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Pain and Separation

Tomite watched in awe as Genbu came forth. His eyes grew big at the huge turtle god. It was clearly the most spiritual event of his life. He blinked in confusion, however, when the god turned and /winked/ at him! 'I'm losing it! I know it!' Tomite shook his head, watching as the god disappeared into Takiko.

She turned around, staring at the others. Or rather, she stared through them. She blinked, looking at her friends. "Tomite?"

He rushed forward, supporting her with his arm. "Hai, Takiko-sama. I'm here."

"Good." Takiko then allowed herself to fall into his arms, fainting. Tomite picked her up in his arms, carrying her to her room. The other Seishi followed. Once Takiko was safely in bed, Tomite brushed her hair from her face. At his touch, she opened her eyes. She smiled at them. Sitting up, she addressed her Seishi.

"I think it's time we saved Hokkan, ne?"

Uruki shook her head. "You need to rest, Takiko-chan. Rest yourself first. It can wait a bit."

Takiko shook her head. "No. I will do it now." Closing her eyes, she gathered her waning strength.

"KAIJIN!"

The green symbol of Genbu appeared and blazed on her forehead. "With the power of Genbu, I make my first wish! Save Hokkan for all time! Keep Hokkan protected!"

A green light blazed, surrounding everything. Takiko slumped on the bed, exhausted. Tomite rushed to her side, holding her close. "Its okay, Takiko. It's over now…"

She nodded. "Hai. Hokkan is safe."

****

Days passed, and Kutou never attacked. People were saying it was a miracle. But the Seishi knew that it was the power of Genbu protecting their country.

Takiko stared out the window of her rooms, lost in thought. She still had two wishes left. She didn't know what to use them for. She wanted to stay here, with Tomite. But she had a feeling Genbu would not grant that wish. She looked up, hearing a knock on her door. "Enter."

Tomite strode in, a bouquet of flowers in his hand. He smiled at her, handing them to her. "I thought you might like them…"

Smiling, she took the flowers, smelling their beautiful perfume. "Thank you! They're lovely!"

"Not half as beautiful as you are."

Takiko blushed. She could never get used to his praises of her. "Tomite…"

Kneeling in front of her, he placed his finger on her lips. "Hush. No denial, Takiko. It is the truth as I see it."

She just nodded, lost in his green eyes. He cupped her face in his hands, leaning in. Takiko closed her eyes, feeling his lips touch hers. The flowers fell to the floor, unheaded. Her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him in closer.

Tomite moaned against her mouth, feeling her body against his. "Takiko…"

"Tomite…aishiteru…"

"Hai…Aishiteru, my Takiko…"

Takiko leaned back, feeling his lips graze her neck. She had wanted him for so long. Could he really….

"Tomite…"

"Hai, Takiko?"

She swallowed. "I want you. I want to be with you…please…"

Tomite blinked. He looked at her closely. "Are you sure? What about…"

She reached over, taking his face in her hands. "That was before I summoned Genbu. I'm free now. I want to be with you. Please…"

"Hai," was his only statement, leaning in and claiming her lips with his own. Takiko moaned, arching against him. Liquid fire coursed through his veins. Lifting her up, Tomite carried her to her bed. Getting up, he closed and locked her door. Returning to the bed, he placed featherlike kisses up and down her neck. She moaned, feeling his lips graze her skin. She reached out, touching him.

He smiled down at her, shaking his head. "Ne, Takiko. This is for you. Relax. Let me love you…"

Takiko closed her eyes and nodded. She didn't have a chance to voice her agreement, for his mouth found hers, his tongue flicking out to capture hers in a luscious kiss. She arched her back, pleasure coursing through her body at the erotic kiss. She groaned, wrapping her arms around his shoulders, pulling him in closer.

Breaking away, he shook his head. Capturing her hands in his, he placed them above her head. He nibbled on her chin, down along her neck to her collarbone. "Tsk, tsk, my miko. You aren't playing fair…"

Takiko moaned. "Please…."

Ignoring her pleas, his tongue slid across her neck, taking her ear lobe in his mouth, sucking. She cried out, wanting more. Taking his free hand, he untied her kimono, exposing her body. He moved his free hand over her skin, feeling the softness of it. She shivered at his touch, wanting more. Leaving her earlobe, his lips trailed down her neck, past her collarbone, to her milky white breasts. Her nipples stood at attention, the coolness of the air, bringing them to hardness. Bending his head, he licked at one.

Takiko cried out, bucking her hips against his. He moaned, pulling the rosy nipple into his mouth, sucking and tasting her. She whimpered, crying out. She wanted more. It felt so good…so good to have his mouth on her.

Tomite let go of her arms, so he could use his hand to caress her other breast. He squeezed, pulling the nipple. She gasped, arching up into his touch. He smiled through his sucking. Biting lightly, he could feel his own arousal pressing against his trousers. Ignoring it for the time being, his lips trailed from her breasts, down to her navel. He swirled his tongue around her bellybutton, licking.

Takiko gasped, moaning his name. The pleasure was so intense. She'd never felt anything like it before. "Please, Tomite…Please…"

Ignoring her pleas, he continued to lave his tongue over her stomach. His right hand continued to pinch and caress her breast. His left however…traveled downward.

Teasing her legs apart, his fingers made sensual patterns along her inner thigh, approaching its ultimate destination. Takiko threw her head back and cried out, his fingers touching her womanhood for the first time sending her into pants of ecstasy.

Pushing gently, his fingers entered her womanly cavern, brushing lightly against her clitoris. She screamed, feeling the pleasure rock her very essence. His finger began to work her hard, at the same time his mouth and tongue went lower. Biting delicately at her inner thigh, his tongue began to imitate the act he wanted so desperately to perform on her.

Takiko closed her eyes, panting. Her hands reached up, holding the edge of the headboard tightly. Tomite's tongue went farther within her, driving her mad with pleasure. She bucked her hips against his face, wanting more contact.

Grinning, he came away, iifting her body upwards, wrapping her legs around his waist. His mouth came down and Takiko screamed. Somehow, she didn't know how, he knew the exact spot that would drive her mad. His tongue delved deeper into her, loving her. She thrashed and moaned, nearing her climax.

He pulled away, at the last minute, just as she was about to experience her first climax. She mewed in protest, but he reached up, kissing her, giving her a taste of herself. She groaned, her tongue meeting his.

"Not yet…I want to be inside you when you come, my love…"

Takiko moaned, arching her body against his. "Please, Tomite….I want you so much…"

"Hai…me too…"

He quickly discarded his clothing. Takiko watched, wide-eyed. He was so beautiful…every inch of him. She reached out, touching his arousal with her fingertips. He moaned, arching into her touch. "Takiko…"

"Does that feel good, my love?"

"Hai…" Growling in his throat, he pushed her hand away, coming up between her legs. He pressed his cock against her entrance, rubbing. Takiko threw her head back, moaning. He continued to rub her entrance, feeling her wetness. It was driving him mad…he had to have her now. Pulling back, he claimed her mouth in a passionate kiss, at the same time thrusting deep within her.

She arched her back, the suddenness and the pain consuming her. The pain vanished, after a moment, however. She opened her eyes, staring into his green eyes. She could feel him inside her. It was….

"My love…it feels so wonderful…to have you inside me…"

Tomite could only nod, words escaping him. His mouth claimed hers once again, his hips moving in a slow rhythm. Takiko wrapped her legs around his waist, increasing his depth within her. He moaned, speeding up his tempo. She groaned, moving her hips in time with his, sending chills of ecstasy through his groin.

'It feels so wonderful…to be inside of her…' Was his last coherent thought, slipping his body along hers, feeling her breasts brush against his chest, feeling his cock slip and slide within her. He pulled out, then thrust back in again, hard. She screamed, arching her back, pulling him in deep and hard. He growled, thrusting hard and fast once again.

Time seemed to stop for both of them. Neither new anything except for the feel of the other inside them. Takiko felt herself nearing her climax. It was fast approaching, consuming everything within her. She didn't want it to come. She wanted to stay like this with Tomite forever. She wanted him inside her forever, to never leave. It just felt so good…so wonderful to have him inside of her, caressing, thrusting, moving his body within hers.

At that precise moment, Takiko arched her back, screaming. Tomite had hit her sweet spot, simultaneously with brushing against her clitoris. She threw her head back, arching up, coming long and hard. Tomite moaned, feeling his own release nearing. Watching Takiko as she came, only spurred him on. Moving his body deeper within hers, his hand snaked out, making contact with her clit. He pushed deeper into her, letting his own release come, filling her with his essense.

Takiko threw her head back, arching her body towards his, screaming her second release of the night. His fingers continued to pump her clit, sending her over the edge once more.

Tomite collapsed against her, his eyes closed. He'd never experienced anything so…erotic. He raised up, slipping his body out of her, though his mind protested at the action. It felt so right, being inside her…

He laid next to her, pulling her naked body against his own. "My angel…"

Takiko closed her eyes, wrapping her arms around his next. "Aishiteru, Tomite…"

"Aishiteru, my Takiko….Forever."geovisit();