Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ The Sisters of Tian inn ❯ Meetings ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter One- Meetings

kougasmate- As anyone who's read this before will notice, this have been revised. A very helpful consturctive critisism helped me to see that I was going from past tense to present tense, somethign that takes a story out of focus. There still may be a few errors, but bare with me. I hope you like it.

Disclaimer- The characters in this, other than Shu Fang and Lin Yao, are property of Yuu Watase and Yuu Watase alone, I do not claim them as my own in any way shape or form.





Lin Yao, Lin for short, walked towards the Tavern, a building looming not far in the distance. She stopped to wipe the sweat off her forehead. 'Oh joy to the underworld, home at last.... Time to face father...and Mei Mei....' She thought as she took a deep breath and continued on her journey to her long awaited home(A/N: Yeah, sure, long awaited).


In the distance Shu Fang was beating the living crap out of a drunken man who had tried to touch her. Displaying an odd surge of strength Shu Fang hoisted the man up and threw him out of the closest door she could find. "THAT'LL TEACH YA!!! YOU SICK DRUNKEN IDIOT!!!!" Su Fang yelled in anger. Sighing happily she turned to find her father. "Father, Father! Great news!" She exclaimed happily as she ran up to her father and hugged him tightly. "Great news father, Lin Yao wrote to us! She's coming home today!!" Father sighed and rolled his eyes. "Joy... You'll never leave, right, Shu Fang? You're too sweet to run of like yo ur good fer nothin sister, Lin Yao." Father smiled at his favorite daughter and mumbled to himself, "how is it that I was cursed with such a horrible, good for nothing, free loading daughter? At least I have Shu Fang." Shu Fang laughed happily as she ran back to where the visitors where and began pouring them sake.


"Ah, daddy, I'm not that bad am I?" Came the sarcastic question from a shadow in the doorway. "Why no, my little sweetie, you only ran away for three years, right?" He replied back in an equally sarcastic tone with a sneer on his face. Smirking at her father and walking towards him she replied, "So father, how does that make me a free loader?" Shu Fang ran out of the back of the Tavern and and tackled her big sister. "SISTER!!!" She cried happily as she hugged her 'long-lost' sister. "Hey Mei Mei, I see your as happy as you ever were." Said Lin Yao as she stood smiling and making sure to hold her sister down to stop her from running everywhere in excitement.


Lin Yao sat at the bar in the Tavern, watching as Shu Fang poured her a glass of Sake, then hurried off to fill other people's cups. When Shu Fang was done with her duties, she sat next to her sister. "So, big sister, how was your journey? Was ii as exciting as you made them sound in your letters?" Shu Fang asked curiously, her eyes twinkling in childlike curiosity. Lin Yao takes a sip of her sake and smiles at her sister. "Yes, it was very exciting. I will be happy to tell you all about it later when you're less busy in here. You and Father seem to be doing pretty well for yourselves. Oh yeah, I brought something for you. It's right here in my-"


Lin Yao was cut short by the sound of happy laughter coming from the front area. Shu Fang shot up from her chair to serve the newly arrived costumers. Putting her chin on her hand Lin Yao sighed, "Just my luck. Right when I finally get to talk to my sister for the first time in three years some loud mouths barge in here."


Shu Fang watched as a group of friends, totaling eigth in all, walked into the tavern, all laughing and happy. Shu Fang bowed to each one as they walked by and said, "Welcome to Tian Tavern, honored guest, how may I assist you today?" Seeing the large group she offered, "How about I lead you to our best table?" Miaka nodded happily and followed Shu Fang to their table. As Hotohori followed the overly happy hostest he thought to himself, 'I really shouldnt be here.... Im the emperor.' Suddenly a bunch of fangirls... and boys... popped up and tried to mob Hothori, yelling about him being the emperor. Hotohori hid his face mumbling, "no, no you're mistaken." Everyone had their eyes on the young emperor as he walked to the table, still hiding his face. The fan people all sighed in unison and walked down heartedly out the door.


Tasuki stood and said out loud, "I'm going to take a little visit to the bar." He got up and walked towards the bar. Nuriko looked up and yelled to Tasuki, "Wait up, Im coming too!" Chichiri shruged his shoulders and pipped up, "What the heck, I'll go as well, no da." All of their friends watched as Tasuki, Nuriko, and Chichiri walked towards the bar.


Tasuki pulled out a stool and sat down, leaning on to the counter. To his right was Chichiri who sat on Lin Yao's left, to Tasuki's left sat Nuriko, the he she transvestite (authors smile). Shu Fang turned and was face to face with Tasuki. She blushed deep red and turned around quickly, knocking over a glass or two. Lin Yao arched an eyebrow and called out, "Hey Mei Mei, are you okay?" Shu Fang turned to Lin Yao and whispered, "he's so cute!" Lin Yao smirks, and Shu Fang smiled bashfully.


Lin Yao turned to her left just noticing the person who sat down next to her and blurts out, "hey, your hot!" In a loud voice, then covered her mouth and blushes. Behind the counter Shu Fang is nearly dying from laughter at her sister's mistake. Chichiri blushes slightly and turns his full attention to Lin Yao and says mockingly, "Yeah, I know I am, no da." (A/N: He has no mask revealing his scar because, come on, you all know he's hot without it.) Chichiri and Lin Yao heard the other Suzaku Seishi snickering. Nuriko was, once again, being hit on by a man, so he paid little or no attention to his friends.


Shu Fang turned back to Tasuki and blushed a little, "hello honored g- guest, what my I get for y-you tonight?" She asked, trying not to stutter, but failing. Tasuki ordered, then, decided to try and make the nervous hostess more comfortable said, "hey, I like your.... eyes, their pretty." That was Tasuki's first mistake. Shu Fang blushed deep red and began poking his forehead in shyness saying, "Oh you!" While laughing nervously. Tasuki grabbed her 'poking finger' and glanced at his friends sitting by him . He could hear Miaka, Hotohori, Tamahome, and Chiriko laughing at him. He also noticed that Chichiri nor Nuriko was paying attention to him.


Lin Yao and Chichiri were starred at each other, smiling. "So, what's your name? I'm Lin Yao, and I've VERY pleased to meet you..." Chichiri answered back, "I'm Chichiri, no da." Lin Yao suddenly looked confused and asks curiously, "Do you always say no da?"


Miaka, who surprislingly stopped stuffing her face for once, said, "I can't believe Chichiri's flirting, can you believe he's flirting?" Tamahome looked semi confused as he asked, "Isn't Tasuki afraid of women?" Miaka nodded and said, "yeah, for the first time when it looks like he should be afraid of one... he's not...." Hotohori was still hiding his face and Chiriko was studying some scrolls on the wall. Misukake was silent as he ate his food. Then suddenly....


A man flew through the wall, curtesy of Nuriko, who stood with an angery fist in the air, a veing throbbing on his forehead.....


----------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------


Mei Mei- The informal way of saying 'little sister' in China

kougasmate and bluephoenix17 hope you like this fanfic and wish you to send reviews before we update it. no da. *suddenly turns demonic* OR WE SHALL SEND SHU FANG'S POKING FINGER TO POKE YOU CONSTANTLY!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAQ!
Lin Yao- what's with the Q
Shu Fang- *pokes Q* Dont know... would like to know, but I dont.....
Lin Yao- typing error?
Shu Fang- Most likely....
Lin Yao- okay, now please review to this fanfic because we're starving and we need something to eat, and we need flames to warm us up.
Shu Fang- *puppy dog eyes* attatch cookies to review. PWEASE!!!1
Lin Yao- NOW WITH THE ONE!
Shu Fang- *laughs nervously*