Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ The Sisters of Tian inn ❯ The morning after ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

THE MORNING AFTER

kougasmate- *sighs* I saw the last.... or at least I think it's last, episode of Fushigi Yuugi, which I dont own.... Everyone almost died.
bluephoenix17- Yeah, she was sitting in front of the tv and kept touching Tasuki's face *twitch*
kougasmate- Yes, and my praying summouned Suzaku, who saved their souls... Although Tasuki just thought some one was stealing his hands
bluephoenix17- I loved that part, he's such a freaking idiot.
kougasmate- hey, Im loyal to him, you know why? cuz he sang 'You Are So Beautiful' To me while I was sitting on a bus.
bluephoenix17- that was a dream idiot *hits her on head*
kougasmate- *rubbing bump* but what a dream it was.... And a friendly warning.... NEVER LET TAMAHOME DRIVE YOU ANYWHERE! EVER, UNDER ANY CONDITION! HE WAS SUPOUSED TO TAKE ME TO SCHOOL, SEEMS SIMPLE ENOUGH RIGHT? wrong. Tamahome is a complete friggen moron and got us lost.... So I missed my first day of highschool then I had to watch him and Miaka go shopping and then Miaka fell on Tamahome (she was standing on the aisle thinggies) and me and Tasuki just shook our heads in disgust.
bluephoenix17- THAT WAS A FRIGGEN DREAM TOO!!! *puts head in hands and sighs* you need to be able to separate reality and fantasy
kougasmate- ok, but just for the record, I prefer fantasy, more Tasuki. *drools manicaly while looking at shirtless picture of Tasuki, and Hotohori, just because, would've had Taka, but... he's married*
Bluephoenix17- oh yeah I guess we all do prefer fantasy, and Im glad your not part of it cuz you'd be the scariest person their. *flames come out and scorch authoress)
Kougasmate- Thanks Tasuki- honey! Now, read on peoples! bluephoenix17- dammnit, I forgot I had to deal with you in real life.

The (dreaded) next day.....

Shu Fang was hurrying around, cleaning up the mess everyone made last night, at times getting dizzy and falling over, still intoxicated. Lin Yao, who was suppoused to be helping, was leaning on the bar with a wet rag on her head. Miaka, Tamahome, Mitsukake, Chiriko and finally Hotohori all came downstairs. Hotohori for one looked really upset. Miaka turned and questioned, "What's wrong Hotohori?" Lin Yao began giggling and said, "He had to deal with a drunk guy." Hotohori sweatdropped and turned away. Shu Fang looked up, "don't tell me he threw up in the rooms! Now I gotta clean that! ah damn it!" Hotohori grimaced, "Not only the rooms." He said as he tugged on his outfit, hinting the fact that he had become Nuriko's barf target.
Tamahome looked suggestively towards Lin Yao and Shu Fang and says, "Looks like you guys had a good time last night." He said with a smirk. Miaka slaps Tamahome on the back of the head then laughs and ask, "Wait! where are Tasuki and Chichiri?" As if on cue Tasuki tumbles down the stairs, obviously unaware that they had been there. "Damn! Who put the stairs there!?" Tasuki yelled as he stood and dusted himself off. Lin Yao put her head back on the bar and groaned. Shu Fang was looking Tasuki over for any injuries form his fall.
They here a groan from up stairs, "No loud noises." As chichiri comes floating down, and hits the wall. Lin Yao looks up and goes totally red, then puts the rag back over her head. Tamahome smirks at Lin Yao and says, "You're a bad influence on Chichiri, you know that, and Shu Fang, aren't you inspecting Tasuki a little TOO thouroughly?" Lin Yao groaned and threw her rag at Tamahome and Shu Fang turned away quickly, blushing almost as red as Tasuki. "She wasn't doing nothin' you fuckin idiot!" Tasuki yelled to Tamahome burning him with his Tessen. Tamahome just ignored the flames and smirked. "Sure, you act like you didnt enjoy it, but you did, I know you did." A barstool comes flying at him, succesfully hitting him in the head. All people hear is a door slamming and realize Lin Yao is gone. Chichiri looks at the door worried. (AGosh these guys are wierd liking our characters. It's so not like them...well I guess it's because were controlling. Mwa, ha ,ha!!!) Lin Yao comes out with a thing of hot tea and a tray of food. Shu Fang smiles mischieviously and pokes Lin Yao. "You're becoming a hostess. The longer you stay here, the more you become like... ME!" Lin Yao does a dramitic scene, falls on her knees, grabs her head and yells, "NOOOO!!!!!!!" Everyone twitches. (A/N: What? It's not like sisters didn't joke around back then...well maybe not in public...) Mistukake decided to break the silence, "So ...Lin Yao did you make that yoursel-"
CRASH! "What da hell waz that?" Tasuki yelled as he heard the screams from outside. "Not again!" Shu Fang mumbles. "What's going on Mei Mei?", said Lin Yao who was very concerned. "I think we should go check it out.", said Tamahome, and the others nodded in agreement. Then Nuriko came running down the stairs, and sliped and fell his girly ass. "Oww...", he (she, it, shim)groaned. Everyone burst into hysterical laughter at Nuriko's misfortune, so Nuriko took it all out on Tasuki and threw him into the wall, creating yet another hole. Both the sister's eyes went like this- OO Shu Fang yelled, "OUR INN!" and fell to her knees. Lin Yao looked at Nuriko and asked, "how the heck can you throw people through walls?" Nuriko smiles and boasts, "Why, I'm a Suzaku warriors, the character for strength!" Lin Yao's face was blank, "What the hell is a Suzaku warrior?" Shu Fang looked up and said, "well they're a group of people, seven in all, who have to protect-" Mitsukake but in saying, "Um, we have more important things at hand." Chiriko nodded in agreement. (A/N: See how easy we get side tracked! like now.... okay, no more- oh look a penny!)
All the Suzaku seishi ran outside, leaving Lin Yao to peer out from the holes. "Hey, this guys still here...." She then looks at tasuki who is lying in a pile of rubble. "Hey, fang boy, get up, your friends are out there!" She yelled as she kicked him in the head. "What the-" he stopped yelling as he saw who was attacking the town. "Hey! Thats...."

Lin Yao- how do you prounounce the letter that looks like a man with a funny hat?
Shu Fang- It goes 'teh'
Lin Yao- What's with american writing anyhow? Its so freaking complicated.
Bluephoenix17 &Kougasmate- HEY! WE'RE AMERICAN!
Lin Yao- Well I guess your right, there are some simple american, or something to that affect.
Shu Fang- I like butterscotch pudding.
kougasmate- In the next chapter you get to here about a dream I had about Inuyasha
Bluephoenix17- SHUT UP!