Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ The True Thing ❯ The True Thing ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The True Thing Forever

 

Hi to everyone who's reading this this is my first fan-fic so go easy on the flames

- means narration

~~~~~~ means scene change

A/N: means what I'm saying

* *:means whats happening to the character

-Miaka and the Suzaku warriors are trying to get to the castle, by hiking up to the castle (A/N: their sleeping on the ground were its very uncomfortable, sucks for them)

"Uggh who's on me?!!!!!'' Miaka yelled, "Oh it's you Tamohome" (She kicks him on the head) *BONK* a bump forms on his head. "What just did you think you were doing"!!! Blushing she shoves him off the sleeping bag. *PLONK* another bump arrives on his head. "SHUT-UP!!!" Nuriko said, "Can't you see people are trying to get sleep'' Tamohome jumped in, "Well it's all Miaka's fault tha- '' *BONK*! Another bump appeared on his head and he falls face dabb on the floor. "That oughta shut him up, yeesh, nobody can bequiet Nuriko muttered. Chiriko just woke up to see Tamohome next to him. Chiriko screamed , "What happened to Tamohome he looks like he's dead.'' Tamohome raises his face form the ground and said, I'm not dead you brat!!!! Everybody asleep starts to wake up. Mitsukake cheerfully, and sleepily said, `' O are usually morning skuttle'' Everyone glares at him. Chichiri practically screamed out, "If we want to get to Hong- Nan In time we better all cooperate No Da". Nuriko With renewed strenghth said, " That's right we must see our emperor'' Miaka in a confused voice says, I thought you were tired'' Tasuki Yelled Out, SHUTUPPP!!!!! `'Well who died and made you king'' Tamohome argued smirking at him. Miaka piped in, `'Yea I didn't die'' Nuriko adds in, in a pissed voice, `' You were never the king!! Mitsukake sees that they certaintly not getting any where decides to say something. So he says t's all just got traveling to Hong-Nan''. Miaka says in Crest Fallen voice, but I cant cant travel in an empty stomach. Everyone fell down in susprise because she ate everything in their food pack. (What a pity) Nuriko said, O goody now were going to have to stop in a village to but food for this pig which keeps me waiting from seeing my emperer. (Right now Miaka and the Suzaku warriors are in a city called Can-NAN)"Everyone wait here while I get some pork buns no da'' Chichiri said. " How wonderful'' Miaka said. Nuriko glared at her. Chichiri leaves and soon returns with 5 bags filled with pork buns. "This should be enough" he said satisfied with his work. Tasuki charges in and says, " I don't think so you know how much Miaka eats''. Miaka gives him a death glare, and then starts doing a little dance towards the bags filled with pork buns. Nobody noticed this except Tamohome. "Knowing Miaka she'll probably eat everything" he thought. Tamohome jumped to stop her but it was to late. *GULP* " That sure was yummy" Miaka said patting her stomach. Everyone fell down. Tasuki yelled out. " YOU ATE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" " And I'm broke NO DA" Chichiri said wistfully. Everyone looks at Tamohome who is trying to run away. Miaka holds on to him and starts to whine out, "Come buy food for me and everyone else". Tasuki yells out, "YOUR STILL HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!" "Where do you keep all that food''? Tasuki said. Nuriko, said, "Bad ide- but was interrupted by Chiriko. Chiriko starts talking about the digestion system. Tamohome wedges his way out of Miaka's grip to tie a peace of cloth on Chiriko's mouth. " That should work" Tamohome said satisfied with his work. While Chiriko tried to say Mitsukake help me but it came out as "Mmmukai telth ee". Thank God Mitsukake was a kind loving person he understood this and took off the cloth. Then explained that they didn't care about the digestion system. "Well they could have said so" Chiriko said in a huff. "Well you're a talking machine" Nuriko said all charged up. Miaka, Tamohome, Tasuka, and Nuriko started to laugh. " At least he's not an idiot who wastes time" Chichiri shot back. "Now we need money," Chichir said looking at Tamohome. "II hhavve nothing" Tamohome stuttered laughing nervously. "Leave him to me" Nuriko said. He Bonked Tamohome on the head. Then juggled him upside down. Some yen came out of his pockets. "That should be enough let`s go," Nuriko said. Chiriko, Chichiri, Tasuki, and Nuriko left. "I'm going to make sure nobody gets hurt," Mitsukake said as he ran for the others leaving Miaka and an unconscious Tamohome alone.

Hope You liked the fan-fic chapter 2 will be up once I get 4 good post