Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ THE UNIVERSE OF THE FOUR GODS ❯ LOST BOY ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
I would like to take the time to let u all know I DO NOT I repeat I DO NOT OWN FUSHIGI YUGI. THE ONLY THING I OWN IS AKARI SINCE I MADE HER UP. Thank you for your consideration and know this is the only time I will say this. Since it gets very tiring repeating ones self and I don't think people actually read these disclaimers. Now on with the story.
 
Chapter 3: Lost Boy
As Akari and Hotohori traveled into town they noticed a little boy with black hair in a little pony tail and big brown eyes crying.
“I wonder what's wrong with him.” Akari said.
“Why don't we go ask him?” Hotohori replied.
“Ok, let's go.” Said Akari.
“Excuse me, little boy, is something wrong?” asked Hotohori
“Yes, I'm lost. I can't find my parents and nobody well help me find them.” Said the little lost boy.
“Don't worry; we'll help you find your parents.” Said Akari.
“Really?” said the ever hopeful boy.
“Of course we will.” Replied Hotohori.
“Oh thank you so much.” Said the little boy, “my name is Yusuri” (AN: my friend came up with the name.)
“My name is Akari, and this here is Hotohori.” Akari replied.
“Hi!” Hotohori replied
“So do you know where you live?” asked Akari
“It's by the river, that's all I know.” Replied Yusuri
“That's ok we'll just walk along the river till we find it.” Said Hotohori
With that they started towards the river, after an hour of walking they finally got there.
“So do you remember which way it is?” asked Hotohori
“Yes, we go right.” Replied Yusuri
“All right then lets head on out.” Said Akari.
They now started walking toward the east to where Yusuri said his house was.
After walking for awhile they all stopped to take a break.
“I've got some sandwiches, would you guys like some?” asked Akari
“Sure.” Replied Yusuri
“Yes please.” Replied Hotohori
“Ok, here you guys go.” Said Akari
As she handed Hotohori and Yusuri there sandwiches, she heard a scream.
“What's was that?” asked Akari
“It sounded like a girl screaming” said Hotohori
Yusuri was shaking to hard to say anything. Almost like the scream had taken away his voice.
That's the end of chapter 3 I'm sorry it took so long to post ive been busy. So tell me what ya think and why do you think Yusuri reacted to the scream like that. And if you want to know what happens next you'll have to comeback. Hehehe I'm so mean. But in order to update I need reviews so review already.