Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ To love you ❯ To love you ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

~To love you~
Off together again, like always. Tokaki and Subaru hand-in-hand, though the blond sometimes still swatted albeit playfully at the silver-haired warrior's offending hand. Clearly, he thought gazing after them; they would end up together.
They would make their lives centered around one another, live out their days in company of one another and most off all. Love and be free to love. Tatara tried not to stare with jealousy at the ease in which his comrades came together. Refused the pang accompanying the remembrance of Tokaki's words from hours before.
Had Suzuno been told of this yet?
The Priestess and her warriors; the summoning of the God and granting of three wishes. She swore she would wish to stay. Stay and become a part of his world.
`I love you, Tatara.'
Remembering her simple trust, her small hands enveloped his.
Suzuno's smile.
The Byakko warrior closed his eyes briefly, his heart responding to the sorrowed appeal of his emotions.
No. He wouldn't let her go. There had to be a way—there just had to be!
“Tatara!”
He glanced about and soon the slender form of a young girl came racing up, her long braids flying out behind her in the graceful arcs of her movement.
“Tatara, look what I found!”
He smiled faintly down at the armful of wild flowers and thought her simple beauty far outshone them. But chose not to say it.
“They are quite lovely, Suzuno.”
~Finis~