Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ You Can Tell Everbody This Is Your Song ❯ Your Song ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
A/N: Hey this is Tasukisfoxx! This is my first songfic and I'm not sure how it'll turn out. But I was inspired to write one by this song I put in the story. It's called “Your Song” and it's from the movie Moulin Rouge. Whoever has seen the movie, you should know that Christian sings this song to Satine in the beginning of the movie.
 
hieithehitman@hotmail.commy email address!
 
Disclaimer- Tasukisfoxx doesn't own the song “Your Song” no matter how much she likes it. ^_^ Whomever owns it, owns it. And she does not own Fushigi Yugi either, or any of it's characters.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You Can Tell Everybody This is Your Song
 
 
 
 
 
Tonight was the magnificent grand ball for the Suzaku Celestial Warrior and there triumph over Seiryu. It was exactly twelve o' clock in Konan. Miaka stared lovingly at her beloved Tamahome who was to be her husband.
 
And she...she was to be his wife. All good things were destined for them beyond this point. She smiled sweetly and fluttered her eyes when he held out his hand to her.
 
The music started up, playing “Your Song” on Miaka's portable radio she brought from home. (a/n: this is my fic and Miaka brought a battery-powered CD player that does not require a outlet)
 
My gift is my song and this one's for you
“Would you bless me with a dance my love?” Tamahome asked as he kissed upon her hand.
 
 
“Why yes my handsome love!” Miaka caressed his cheek with her hand.
 
 
She stood and wrapped her hands around her lover's neck. Him snaking his arm protectively round her waist. The other reached out to hold in hers as they walked swiftly to the dance floor.
 
He was protecting her like a good man should. Loving her unconditionally.
 
“Miaka? After the ball I would like to take you out to see the town and for dinner.” He proposed, his eyes flickering with warmth.
 
“That's a fine idea Tamahome!” she laughed kindly.
 
 
The spotlight shined down on them, pointing them to the center of attention.
 
I love you, the lyrics seemed cry out over and over again.

And you can tell everybody this is your song
It may be quite simple but now that it's done
Hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is now you're in the world
Their undying love pouring out through the lyrics of the song that played over and over again in their minds and hearts.
 
Their hearts quelled all the pain and sadness of their journey to win over Seiryu when this song played. And when they heard it, they were happy. Contempted in each other's arms as they danced lovingly together.
 
“Miaka I love you,” Tamahome sung lightly, “Till the end of time.”
 
 
“Come what may, oh come what may! I will love you till my dying day!” he sang on.
 
“I love you till my dying day...” she sang in.
 
they also felt those words to be special as well as the song that currently played.
 
 

I sat on the roof and I kicked off the moss
Well a some of the verses well they've, they got me quite cross
But the sun's been quite kind while I wrote this song
It's for people like you that keep it turned on
 
His Majesty Hotohori looked away from the dancing couple, his face a sad and heart-breaking smile.
 
He had asked Miaka to marry him awhile ago, not realizing that she had given her love to another.
 
At first he felt betrayed and hurt.
 
 
Then he knew that he couldn't stand between Miaka and Tamahome's love for each other.
 
`You cannot order someone to love you” he heard her voice from long ago.
 
He only wanted them to be happy.


So excuse me forgetting but these things I do
You see I've forgotten if they're green or if they're blue
Anyway the thing is what I really mean
Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen
Miaka pressed her lips to Tamahome's to tell a silent prayer of love through her lips.
 
She felt his tongue asking for entrance to her mouth. She gladly complied; letting his spirit take control of her. Merging them into one being.
 
He felt an eternal passion flow through him, telling him he was finally complete in life.
 
She held on tighter to him. Stopping their dance, the lovers kissed. Even knowing they had an audience, they brought more desire into their kiss.
 
Tamahome kissed and nipped at her chin, throat, and collarbone.
 
She tilted her head, sighing in peace as her lover ravished her lips.

And you can tell everybody this is your song
It may be quite simple but now that it's done
Hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is now you're in the world
Tamahome looked into the eyes of his lover. She has the sweetest eyes I've ever seen. Sparkling diamonds... he thought.
 
 
“I love you.” He declared as he still stared into her eyes.
 
 
“I love you too!” Miaka gently whispered.
 
 
They danced again together. “From now Miaka this is Your Song.”
 
 
“No from now on it will be Our Song! Of love!” she corrected him.
 
Love is a many splendid thing, love lifts us up where we belong
All you need is love.
 
Love lifts us up where we belong,
Where eagles fly on a mountain high,
were their vows to each other. Written in their hearts.

Hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world
 
 
When the song ended they sang in unison, “The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.”
 
They knew this was true for the both of them. They were blessed.
 
 
 
So how was it? I am quite impressed with myself. This only took me an hour and a half. But at first I had some trouble deciding which anime and pairing to make this fic to. You know to match the song. Oh but I just lovvve this song. I love most of the songs in Moulin Rouge. I just watched that movie and I loved it. But when I told some people at school they were like “What's Moulin Rouge?”
And I was like “You don't know what Moulin Rouge is?” I pity those people. It's been out for a while and it's very popular. I especially like that actor who plays Christian, his name is Ewan McGreggor and he's so, so cute and hot. And his accent his so cute too! I'm usually not like this with t.v stars but only when their cute as hell. Like Tom Welling, he's a true brunette hottie!! Sorry to go on like that but right now I'm over-obsessed with Moulin Rouge!! And the music in it.
 
 
--Tasukisfoxx