G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ A Love Untold ❯ Chapter 12 ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Chibodee? Why don't you take a break? You've been training for nearly 8 hours without stop and you haven't even eaten." One of his partners, Bunny, offered to him while walking into his training room. Non-stop did Chibodee train. He was still so upset over the fact that Rain was kidnapped and was stupid enough to walk away from her when she had told him she wanted to be alone. It was dangerous and he knew it! But so did she.

"Chibodee?"

"I'm fine, Bunny. Tell Shirley and the others I'm almost done." He said quickly as he started his punching of the punching bag again wishing that the bag were his own self. He had wished that for the past 3 hours or at least at times he wished it were Rain's kidnappers. It would have helped if it were true. Or at least he thought it would.

He saw Bunny look at him for a while then nod while walking out from his training room. It touched him that they were always worried about him and cared for him but right now their help wouldn't help him. He just needed to find Rain. That's all he wanted right now and to beat the piss out of the ones who took her. From what he knew, Domon's master was behind it but someone was accompanying him too. He just couldn't figure it out!

Chibodee slammed his fists into the bunching bag, ripping it with one blow as the sand poured out like a stream of water. Nothing was going to help him.

** Domon leaned up against an iron railing of a bridge that crossed right over a deep river of clear water. Rain always liked something like this. They sky with the lightest color of that shade of baby blue while the clouds were fat with white fluff. The water so clear that it looked like a see through glass with everything underneath it so beautiful. Even the air was fresh and clean that brushed up against his face and blew his hair back in a gentle rhythm. Closing his eyes, he could feel the peace take hold of him. The gentleness of nature surrounding him. But as he opened his eyes, he wasn't looking at the water; something next to him had caught his eye. A woman.

He straightened himself out to look at her. "Who are you?"

"Nice to meet you too, Domon Kasshu." She grinned. She had the prettiest shade of green for her eye color, her hair a unique blue with the biggest smile on her face.

"How'd you know my name?" he demanded.

"Not hard to figure out being that your one of the best fighters I've ever seen. But anyway, my name is Allenby." She grinned from ear to ear with that green gleam in her eyes.

Domon didn't say anything as he continued to stare at her. He didn't know why she was here or where she came from. To be honest with himself, he didn't really care either.

"Thanks for the compliment but I have to go." Domon said quickly as he turned his back and started to walk off. He didn't get far, as the girl ran up and in front of him. "What?"

"I heard about you. Well more like what's going on about your partner turning up missing for a few days. I'm sorry to hear that." She said sympathetically and meant it but the look Domon gave her made her quickly change attitudes.

"How do you know all this? How does all this get out and why are you giving out sympathy?" he questioned with no softness in it. He was well demanding of it, as much as she could tell.

"Well news travels fast. And I wanted to know if I could be of any help. You know, help with the search and all." She offered with an innocent smile.

Domon again looked at her strangely and crossed his arms. "Help me?"

"Yeah, you know like looking around, asking people questions and such. A thing called 'helping out'." She said using her hands to describe what she was saying.

"No thanks. I'll pass." Domon said quickly and walked off again, leaving a frustrated Allenby by herself again. The nerve of that guy! Either way he liked it, she was going to help. She was already in too deep to back out now. And if she wouldn't keep an eye on Domon, that Wong guy would surely be her next target. **

"Damnit!" Rain cursed as she gripped her hand that started to bleed a little. "I can't seem to get it open." She said in exhaustion as she sat back down on the small cot she slept in.

"Are you okay?" She heard Seitt say from across her cell, peering into his little bar window.

"I'll be fine. The bar won't come loose and the edges are pretty sharp."

"You're bleeding?" he asked with worry.

"Just my palm a little. It's nothing serious." She admitted while wrapping her hand in the tail of her shirt, which was now filthy with dust and some rust from the cell and bars. The days were dragging on and she was beginning to feel like some cell-lived person. What she would give just to have a decent shower!

"You sure? It'll probably get infected since we're not exactly in a clean place." Seitt said innocently.

"No really?" Rain said in sarcasm as she tried her best to wrap as much as her shirt would let. She then regretted her rudeness to him. He was going through the same thing as her if not worse. And yet, he was with her and trying to help while Domon was elsewhere probably still so mad at her and totally forgot about her. Maybe even moved on at this rate.

"I'm sorry, Seitt. I didn't mean to snap at you like that. It's just. I'm so tired of being here. I think it's starting to get to my head." Rain covered her face with her good hand.

"I understand, Rain. Believe me. But I'm here for you now and I will always be. Haven't I always?" he smiled through his bar celled window.

"Yes. you have been. I'm really sorry if it seemed like I walked out on you a long time ago." She looked up from her hand and stood up from her cot and looked through her window to Seitt.

"I love you, Rain. I have for a very long time and you know that. I always will. And whenever you need me, I won't be far and I won't hesitate to help you in any way."

Rain looked at him wide eyed and swallowed. She had thought Seitt had gotten over her and moved on but from her line of view at the moment, he hadn't. He still loved her in that way.

"Seitt. I."

"You don't have to say anything, Rain. I'm not expecting you to. I'm just saying what I feel and I thought you should know that. And I know you love Domon Kasshu. That's not hard to see." He said sadly.

Rain bowed her head and leaned her back on the cell door. She didn't have an answer to that at all. She thought she loved Domon. but where was Domon? It had been weeks since she'd been kidnapped and not a single word was heard from him. Not even from her kidnappers telling her that Domon was on his way to helping her. Did Domon really tire of her? Or did her feelings show too much for Domon to actually push her away?

"Rain?" Seitt broke her daydream as she turned to look out the window over her shoulder.

"Domon doesn't love me. He never has." Rain answered innocently as her eyes drifted back to her little cornered cell. Her eyes began to water as she thought of it. All those times together meant nothing to him. His proclamations of caring for her and protecting her were probably empty promises to keep her at his side. It was a harsh thought but maybe it was the truth that was meant o be admitted. In ways, maybe Seitt made that truth very clear to her, which she wasn't quite ready to admit out loud.

"Rain, he'd be crazy not to love you. You've known him since childhood. It runs deeper than you think." Seitt hated to say that but in ways it could be true. But he was starting to lose belief in that too as the days went on. Rain shouldn't be in here. Domon should have come up with something to find her. At least make it obvious like he was trying. Seitt would give anything to free her now even if it meant his own life. He loved her that much.

"Childhood or not, the last thing he cares about is getting into a romantic relationship. Especially when just about every girl wants to get to know him or meet him. He could have any person he wanted but chooses to stay out of peoples lives." She started to get angry as she said the words.

"Well isn't that what you want? For every other girl to stay out of his life?" Seitt asked after hearing her agitation.

"What do I care what he does? He gets furious at me when I try and help him with other things. I'm only there for his gundam. Maybe I should give the coordinates to Master Asia and Wong. Maybe that will knock some sense into him and make him think I'm more than just the little doctor and mechanic." Rain blurted out as she started to pace the floor. But she was kidding herself. She would never give any info out about the Shining Gundam to anyone. Not even to Seitt if it boiled down to it.

"I'm sure he thinks more of you than that. C'mon, if he doesn't love you like you hope, at least he loves you like a little sister."

"Yeah right! Then why am I rotting in a cell while he's off probably training and ignoring the fact that I could be dead somewhere or dying which, in a case, I am!" She yelled out to Seitt, gripping the bars with both her good and injured hand.

"I. don't know Rain. I don't know him enough to answer all that. Maybe he thinks you're okay somewhere or maybe he's planning something." Seitt tried to calm her down but saw it was of no avail.

He watched as Rain gripped the iron bars tighter.

"We have to get out of here, Seitt. I will not be the little damsel in distress and imagine Domon like some white knight on horseback coming to rescue me. No! I'm going to get myself out and quit relying on Domon Kasshu!" Rain let go of the bars and sat down heavily on her cot.

"Rain its dangerous to try and do something now. Not with Wong and Master Asia controlling the Dark Gundam." Seitt tried to speak calmly to her even though what she said made sense.

"Seitt, if you love me, will you work with me on this? As 2 people in love?"

Seitt almost fell back as he heard those words he'd been dying to hear for a long time.

"Rain? You."

"Yes, Seitt. I love you. I have for a long time too. You've always been the one who was always so kind to me and willing to help me with anything. Its worth loving." She smiled broadly.

"I'll do anything, Rain anything to get both of us out of here and away from all this. I promise you." He reaches his arm out as far as it could go while Rain stretched out hers and gripped his hand.

"I know. We can do it together." She heard herself say.

-*-*-* Laura: WELLL!!! Looky what I've done! I came up with another chapter! How long has it been?

Chibodee: Since like August or something. You're so pathetic.

Laura: Not necessarily true. You see I have been quit busy again lately. Work, school, Prom, Homecoming, etc.

Chibodee: Sleeping, lazy, relaxing, not feel like writing another chapter, forgetting she had this story going.

Laura: going to hit Chibodee if he doesn't shutup.

Chibodee: shuts up.

Laura: Thank you. But, remember if I get a lot of reviews for this, guaranteed I'll write another!!

Chibodee: Don't hold your breath. She has an entire schedule filled to sleep all day.

Laura: And b/c of which, Chibo is no longer in the story thanks to his big ass mouth and sarcasm.

Chibodee: Hey! I'm half the plot in here. Laura: Not entirely.

Chibodee: Sheesh!