G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Vision of Hope. ❯ Perfect Hideaway. ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own G-Gundam or their Characters.
 
Introduction:
 
 
Love is a powerful feeling
 
 
A man said with strong believes. He had a dark patch over one eye and was dressed in a complete scarlet/red suit with a royal/blue tie, white shoes. He's Stalker our narrator that appears out of no where at the beginning of our story…
 
 
Courage and devotion Loyalty and Friendship
 
 
A special proposal and secret hideaway
 
 
Hmmm
 
 
“WELL NOW”!!
 
 
“LET GET THINGS STARTED”!!
 
 
“GUNDAM FIGHT”!!
 
 
“ALL SET”!! “READY”!! “GOOO”!!
 
 
 
Chapter Four: Perfect Hideaway.
 
 
Neo France palace…
 
 
“Domon Kasshu, I am pleased and honored to have you here as my guest, especially for what you and “The Shuffle Alliance” did for our planet Earth, saving it from that dreadful Dark Gundam”… “Please stay, as much time needed and please accept our services”… The royal ruler of Neo France said in a deep proud voice, as he shook hands properly with the young warrior...
 
“Thank you”… “We are truly grateful for this kind gesture”... Domon replied in a deep voice, feeling appreciative for their helpful support.
 
“Raymond… Please escort our guests Domon and mademoiselle Rain to their rooms”… “They must feel quite exhausted from there long journey, thank you.” The noble ruler said in a polite voice.
 
“Yes you're Majesty.” Raymond responded simply.
 
“Domon Kasshu, we shall talk tomorrow and contact the others, as for now, a good-nights rest will indeed be more beneficial.” George said in a proper manner.
 
“Please, follow me this way Monsieur and Mademoiselle”… Raymond said in a soft manner.
 
Raymond Bishop, was a considering lifelong servant to the Royal De'Sand family and trusted friend, serving them for 45 years. He raised George into noble gentlemen, playing the role of a caring father, always giving him the best advice and parental guidance as possible… He continues, giving support by serving and training him as his teacher, using his very own traditional mobile suit…
 
George on the other hand was very grateful for having Raymond in his life because of his accommodating guidance which persuaded him into becoming a specialize swordsman, making him dependable in upholding the Royal family's honorable tradition…
 
This serious responsibility has kept George from expressing his truth feelings towards his beloved… Princess Marie Louise...
 
“Heyyy Domon”! “Rain”…! “Don't go without saying “G'night”… “It would be absolutely rude”… Princess Marie Louise bellows cheerfully, as she chuckles happily down the stairway in her traditional fancy pink gowned…
 
The young Knight was easily caught off guard by her lovely image, as she looms in a polite manner…
 
“Miss Marie Louise”… “You're…Sooo…beauu...I mean, you're awake”! “Do you need assistants”…? George said nervously, trying to cover-up what he's about say...
 
Love is a powerful thing; it can make a man go insane, especially when one's not acquainted with this pure emotion of true”… I hope that George can figure this one out on his own”… Domon thought silently, knowing exactly how his friend was feeling…
 
“I'm fine”…! Marie replied in a flat proud tone, ignoring the young Frenchman like if he didn't exist because she was deeply hurt by his sudden change of response…
 
Oh… Master George”…! It may seem, that there is one more lesson I need to teach you Raymond thought quietly, observing what was happening between the two youngsters.
 
“I'm so happy to see you again, Rain”…! Miss Marie Louise said happily, as she hugs her most cherished friend tightly.
 
“Me too”…! Rain replied with a smile and giggle.
 
“Sooo… How long you'll be staying”?! “I've heard all about the bad news”… Marie alleged with concerned and worried.
 
“Well…tomorrow, Domon will try to establish contact with his father”… “Until then, the only thing we can do is patiently wait for an answer”… Rain said with hope, as a single tear slid down her smooth cheek, as she began play the whole situation in her mind once again and cries softly…
 
“Don't worry kioshii (Sweetheart), everything will be fine… I promise you”… Domon whispered, making her feel relax and secure…
 
Rain began to calm down, settling into his warm embrace, as she said three magic words that meant everything to him… “I Love You”…
 
The Japanese fighter was staring into her aqua/blue gleaming orbs, giving her small smile and tender sweet gesture on her forehead, sending all her fears far away…
 
The Princess was staring at them in awe; feeling a bit jealous, wishing and imagining that it could be her in George's strong arms instead…
 
Oh George Why are you so distance from me? Can't you see how much I love you or could it be that you feel nothing for me? Marie felted that her heart was being shattered into a million pieces…
 
He probably sees me as a friend and nothing more”… “Perhaps, it's time to get over him and face the facts that I'm not what's he's looking for in a woman”… Marie thought sadly.
 
“Poor, Miss Marie Louise”… Raymond thought silently, seeing the sad look that was within her emerald/green brimming pools.
 
“Good-night”… Princess Marie said in a cheerless tone of voice, scuttling her way up the stairs and disappearing into the dim hallway…
 
The young knight became very concern, but couldn't put a finger on what was really causing her sudden change of mood… However to his dismay, the royal monarch was giving him a certain look of discretion, persuading him to speak in private…
 
“Raymond, please accompany our guests to there accommodations, thank you… George said politely…
 
“Yes, Master George”… Raymond said simply.
 
“Domon Kasshu… We will continue to talk in the morning”… “Please excuse us for tonight”… The royal monarch said in a reverential tone of voice.
 
“Right this way please… Raymond said kindheartedly, as they continued towards there rooms quietly.
 
“Hm… There's something big going on…! I just can't sitting around here and do nothing It's not my style! Besides, sooner or later the Neo Japan Government will track us down to here, and then what? Domon alleged in deep thought, showing signs of stress on his facial appearance…
 
The young Japanese fighter didn't even notice that Rain was closely watching him from the corner of her ocean/blue eyes, as they continued to walk silently to their rooms.
 
“Hey, Domon”… “Are you alright”…? Rain whispered, feeling her voice echo through the hallway…
 
“I'm fine”…! Domon snapped in a harsh tone, but realized quickly that his was being rude…
 
She swiftly looks away from him, thinking on how stubborn he could be at times.
 
“Rain…Look…I'm Sorry”… Domon said apologetically for his sudden behavior, giving her a small grin that meant that everything will be alright…
 
 
Meanwhile, at the imperial subdivision
 
 
“Has the Federation gone mad or have they forgotten quickly that we almost lost our Planet…! “I can't believe that they will go on with the Gundam tournaments so soon”…!
“Wait until Domon finds out, he will indeed be as shock as I am”…! George alleged with frustration, knowing the true fact that Domon Kasshu had to undergo great suffering to achieve the Gundam of Gundam's title accordingly to confederation regulations…
 
“Yes unfortunate, but true”… “I also want to take the opportunity to inform you that we will be participating in this year's Gundam fight tournament, as well”… The Ruler of France said, knowing how this dilemma would upset the young knight.
 
“You're Majesty with all due respect”…! “I see no point in this endless conflict, its useless”…! George exclaimed angrily.
 
“Look”…! “I was left with little choice, just like Karato”…! “We need your services once again as the country's Gundam fighter”… The Royal Ruler alleged firmly, explaining the situation that they were in…
 
“Karato”…? “Isn't he the commissioner from Neo Japan”? George inquired, as his purplish-blue eyes went wide from shock and misbelieve.
 
“Indeed”…The monarch said solemnly.
 
“Huh”…? George mumbled.
 
“The Federation is divided now, with two causes; Peace or Domination”… “Only a few Nations have decided on signing the peace treating which importantly includes restoring our home Planet…Earth”… The monarch alleged in a low tone of voice.
 
“Yes, but…What about the others”…? “Have they decided, yet”…? The young Frenchman inquired.
 
“The situation is complicated”… “They stated that by abolishing the Gundam fight tournaments is considered as an act of conspiracy and war”… The French ruler said solemnly.
 
“But, that absurd'…! George exclaimed, as his facial expression furrowed with annoyance.
 
“These differences have left us with little choice”… “But, to our advantage we have something that they don't have”…! The monarch said with pride.
 
“Which is”…? George inquired.
 
“The Shuffle Alliance”… He replied with full confidence.
 
“I don't quite understand”… George said, as he cocked an eyebrow apprehensively.
 
“If one of our representatives wins the Gundam fight tounament from our small allegiance, we can officially abolish these foolish games by implementing our diplomatic treating … The French monarch added with hope.
 
“There are no guarantees”… “Beside, I don't trust anyone, especially not after what has happen recently at the Neo Hong Kong hospital, which puzzles me…?!
 
“I understand you're position as a friend”… “But, we also have an obligation too”…!! “It's our duty to protect our Nation and home Planet”…!! “Have you forgotten that”?! The monarch shouted in a serious tone of voice.
 
“No… I haven't”…!! “But, I also desire to do what's right…!! George replied furiously at the comment.
 
“Look George”…! “I don't intend to betray your friends and hand them over to the authorities, but they have been spotted already, it was only a matter of time”… The royal ruler alleged straightforwardly.
 
“What”…?! “But, how”…?! The young knight inquired with concern.
 
“My only guess is when I contacted Dr. Kasshu”…! “They must have tracked the transmission somehow”… The royal monarch assumed.
 
“Domon's Father”…?! George stated-out in a surprise tone of voice.
 
“Yes… He's been working endlessly to solve this crisis and also warn me about Taro's dreadful plans against his son Domon, if he doesn't participate in this up-coming Gundam fight tournament”… The monarch said in a crucial manner.
 
There thoughts were interrupted suddenly by a serious voice that only George de' Sand knew all to well.
 
“I believe we shouldn't let our guards down so easily and underestimate this Captain Taro guy”… Domon alleged in a deep sharp voice, as he stood at the doorway and kept his cool…
 
“How long you were there”…? George inquired.
 
“Enough to hear everything”…! “Sooo…When were you going to tell me pal…!! Domon snapped angrily, making direct eye contact with the royal monarch of France…
 
“How dare you speak to me in that tone”…!! The royal ruler alleged in a firm tone of voice.
 
“Forget it”…! “I'm out of here”…!! Domon said sourly, with an uptight attitude, as he turns his back on them and walks out in frustration.
 
 
Meanwhile, at Neo-Japan
 
 
“Soo… I believe that the monarch of Neo France has special guests staying over tonight”…“Why don't we pay them a small visit, shall we”…? “We don't want to keep them waiting”… Taro said feeling slightly amused, as a small smirk appeared on his face.
 
“Captain Taro… Please be reminded that my only wish is to achieve; Domons full cooperation without hostility”…! “I still have my men at the infirmary after there last encounter with Domon Kasshu”!! Karato alleged, getting all workup.
 
“Besides…Where's our good Doctor, hm? Taro said, knowing about his destination which was so obvious…
 
“He left with the fleet a moment ago”…! Karato replied simply
 
“Good Sooner or later that fool will lead me to Domon Kasshu… And, that's when I'll strike with full force”…!! “They won't even know what hit them, until it's too late!! Taro thought silently, as he continued to plan carefully his objectives.
 
 
Meanwhile, at Neo-France…
 
 
“Domon… Please wait”…! “I'm truly sorry for not telling you”…! It's that everything's going so fast and there's so much to do in such little time”…! “I wish there was more we can do for you”… The young Knight convinced, as his bluish-purple eyes met the floor with disappointment.
 
“Don't sweat it… You have done more than enough my friend and for that I am truly grateful”… “Therefore, we need to leave quickly and keep a low profile somewhere else because the only thing I want is for Rain to be safe and happy”… “Besides, I know just the perfect hideaway”… Domon said with high confidence, as he continues down the murky hallway towards Rain's room.
 
“Soo…Where you're planning to go”? George inquired with curiosity, trying to keep up with Domon's quick pace.
 
“The Guyana highlands”…Domon said simply with no expression on his face, as he covered himself with his red cloak.
 
“What”!! “The Guyana highlands”!! “Domon are you serious”?! “What about mademoiselle Rain”?! “The Guyana Highlands is definitely not a proper place for a young lady”…! “Besides, it could be dangerous with so many wild animals roaming around the place and not to mention, the uncivilized and primitive surroundings”…!! The young Knight scolded and lectured, as he detained Domon by one arm, making him stop to face him…
 
“Look George”…! “I don't pretend to keep on running for the rest of my life or hide like a fugitive, ya know”…! “At least in the Guyana Highlands, we have a better chance and if I consider in participating in the Gundam fight tournament this year, I'll have no problem in training there”…! “Besides, you don't have to worry about Rain because I'm taking her to my Master's Dojo which I inherited near a small village”…
 
“Really”…?! “And what about the people”…?! George inquired in a sarcastic tone of voice.
 
“The indigenous people that live there are very traditional and humble”… “They live a simple quiet life style, something that Rain and I desire right now”… “There's also another main town not so far away from the village where I use to train during my ten years, before Master and I left for my “Vision Quest” near the Roraima Mountain”…
 
“Impressive”…! The young Frenchman said with fascinating interest.
 
“Many preferred to call it “The Lost World” Because of its prehistoric landscape and angelic waterfalls”… “The Mountain itself for decades was considered by the indigenous people, a “Sacred spiritual holy place” where they would practice all kinds of ceremonies including weddings; because of its extraordinary mystical flat-topped plateau, rising above the world below as the clouds gracefully layers out like a giant umbrella concealing the forbidding Rainforest below”…
 
“Wow”… George mutters.
 
“It's magnificent when you really come to think of it, eh”? “I remember when Master and I use to climb up that Mountain, always searching for a different beautiful view from way above, we also observed many traditional rituals and ceremonies that were perform there by the native people, something that the Space-colonies don't appreciate or have”…
 
“I'm pretty sure now that you and mademoiselle Rain will be fine living there after all”...! “Besides, It seems you got everything figured out”… The red-headed Frenchman assumed with a small smirk on his face, feeling great expectations…
 
“Hmm…Spiritual…Holy…Wedding ceremony”…? Domon Kasshu doesn't usually use these words in his vocabulary”… “I wonder… can it be that my friend is planning to propose “Marriage to mademoiselle Rain? I can only assume that his intensions are good and that she will be safe by his side”... George thought silently to himself.
 
 
Flashback
 
 
I was wrong by judging him the first time we met in our first Gundam fight match, but it was all because of his barbaric pigheaded attitude that was really disturbing and annoying at first, but then at the end he truly came though for me, helping me save Miss Marie Louise before she got crushed by that Tower during our match
 
Princess what are you doing and why are you tie-up to that tree? Rains said with misbelieve, looking towards the two Gundams that were engaged in battle.
 
George came to fight for me, just like a knight in shining armor! Marie said with pride and ignorance, not realizing the danger she was in for being exposed so closely to the Gundam fight match that was held nearby…
 
Do you really believe that”…? Men don't really pay attention to those things while there engage in battle”… “We must go where it's safe! Rain exclaimed. Snapping the Princess back into reality to what was true, as she tries to untie the rope quickly.
 
You're wrong about my George! He's different!! Marie replied, feeling upset at what Rain just told her.
 
Princess, she's right!! All I can see now to my exception is this man before me! Please listen to her and take cover!! George explains quickly, feeling the pressure from Shining Gundams clashing sword, as he continues to engage Domon in battle.
 
I can't untie this, it's too tight!! Rain said nervously, trying to do her best.
 
Look closer Rain!! You'll see the knot!! Domon said gritting his teeth, as he felt a sudden sharp pain go through his right arm by Gundam Rose sword attack.
 
AHHHHH”!!! Domon cried-out in pain.
 
You let yourself get distracted”…? The young Knight said to his surprise.
 
Is that all you got!! Domon said, keeping his cool, as he continues to dash his way in-between the buildings with his M.S (Shining Gundam), deflecting with ease Gundam Rose next attack…
 
Impressive”…! But, are you ready for this!! “ROSE SCREAMER”…!!! George yelled, as all the Rose bits surrounded Shining Gundam, making a magnetic net.
 
Please! Do not continue to shame yourself and bow-down gracefully and let me finish you off”…!! George said assuming victory.
 
“Not so fast”…!! There's still another way out of this”…!! Domon hollered, showing “The King of Hearts” crest glowing fiercely on his fist, not ready to give up.
 
This hand of mine burns with an awesome power”…!! Its loud roar tells me to defeat you”…!! SHINING FINGER!!! Domon shouted, feeling the power of the Super mode flow within him…
 
Just before Domon could give the final blow to his opponent, the Historical Tower begins to collapse, putting the two young females in serious danger...
 
George hurries desperately to save his beloved Princess and Domons partner Rain.
 
Leaving so soon!! Domon shouted in pursuit without realizing what was really going on…
 
A knight never turns his back on his opponent!! George said with dignity, as he turns around to face him directly.
 
If I win, but fail to safe my Princess…I will be unworthy of this match and shall forever shame the De' Sand family's name You have won!! SO, FINISH ME OFF”!!! George yelled, realizing his defeat and at the same time holding-up bravely the falling Tower that was right above them with all the strength that he could muster with his M.S (Gundam Rose)…
 
Domon was observing up-closely the young Knights strong determination and clearly sees his true brave devotion and also sees the horrific situation that was about happen to the Young Princess and to his beloved Rain that were on the ground below He decides to help George De' Sand without hesitation with Shining Gundams assistants, instead of claiming an unworthy victory.
 
Leaving the match in a justified draw…
 
 
End of Flashback.
 
 
“So…The Guyana Highlands will be our destination, hm”? “I'll be happy to provide transportation and supplies”…! George said politely, clearly understanding his friend's needs…
 
“Thanks George… I'm in your debt”…! Domon said in a calm voice of gratitude, as he stops in front of Rain's room and knocks, but to his avail no one answers...
 
The young fighter anxiously opens the door, only to see an empty elegant room with a small note on top of a colonial style desk that says:
 
Dear Domon,
 
I'm at the Garden that's located outside the palace with Marie Louise”… She's been feeling kind of sad lately and needs to talk to me about something that's been bothering her lately I guess you can imagine about who or what, I'm talking about?
 
Please, don't worry”… I'll be back soon!!
 
Love, Rain…
 
 
End of message…
 
 
“So… Where is she”? George inquired, sounding a bit worry.
 
“She at the garden with the Princess”…! “The King of Hearts” replied in his casual cool attitude, feeling his tense muscles relieved because he didn't want to admit or reveal that he was quit worried about his beautiful “Queen” as he turns around quickly and makes his way towards the garden area…
 
 
The young samurai was very determined to embrace a bright future with his much-loved…“Rain.”
 
 
Take care and enjoy life!! See Yaa!!
 
 
Namaida.