Gankutsuou Fan Fiction ❯ Pale Moon ❯ Tempus Fugit ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Pale Moon
 
AN: …Oh could this be? Yes! Yes! Yes it is! The fist ever Gankustuou fanfic ever made by a Kaiplue Ishtar! Why you ask? Well… After getting sooooO addicted to Gankutsuou for the past few weeks I've searched high and low in the net for fanart… articles…reviews… but I never found decent Gankutsuou fanfics! How Terrible! Oh woe as meh! -drops melodramatically- I only found just a few in ff.n and nil in Media Miner. They were only a hand full but they were still quite amusing. It really is quite disappointing that this spectacular anime series is hardly known to anyone… *sigh*. It doesn't do it much justice!>__<
 
I wouldn't want to explain what Gankutsuou is all day to people who haven't got a clue, but if you must know… Gankutsuou means “King of the Cave” or more known as the Count of Monte Cristo. It's a Japanese anime adaptation remake of the French novel by Alexandrae Dumas. Not that I'm exaggerating, but I have to admit, Gankutsuou is a VERY beautiful anime to watch. A good pick for shonen-ai lovers as well. There are many hints in the series that make this very evident.XP
 
Disclaimer: I do not own the characters in Gankutsuou. They belong originally to Alexandrae Dumas, and the anime series is owned by Gonzo animation.
 
 
Chapter one: Tempus Fugit
 
As the moon had set high above the white mansion filled with life, the orchestra played in a soft melodious tune that drifted through the night's air like a bird in its wake. Laughter and senseless chatter filled the usually stony silence of the serene residence while the man of the hour continued to ignore the people around him as he did on other social events such as these. They may be his guests but it didn't mean he should enjoy their company. They seem to be pretty involved with themselves to pay any attention to one such as him anyway. Except for the occasional flirting glances and advances of his female guests, he kept away from the crowd, mind focused solely on his task tonight.
His art exhibit, one that has taken a number of years and hard earned effort to collect, was up for display tonight. There were numerous works of art from various places and time of history. Renaissance, Greek, Egyptian, Roman and a few others that can only be described as wondrous works. His collection ranged from the most intricately sculptured figurines to the most priceless of paintings. One could only gaze in wonder at their size and unparalleled grandeur.
The Count awaits his most important guest for the evening as he threads though his countless other guests. He did one final sweep of his residence to make sure that all was set and as it should be. The artworks that are to be put up for display are behind the door just across the ballroom where the guests and he were. The dining hall was beside the large room with its doors closed as the a dozen or so servants were preparing for the grand feast behind it.
A lot of time left to waste with these simple-minded humans who know nothing but entertainment. He said to himself with a chuckle
A lot of time left to spend with these aimless beings uncertain for their own existence. He straightened his attire and started to make his way to engage in a light chatter with his guests.
The appointed hour was fast approaching but as far as the young heir was concerned, time was still too slow to catch up with him. Albert nervously looked around, watching the guests dance around the ballroom aimlessly, who were picking up any unsuspecting person to engage in a dance with. As for him, he was merely contented to gaze at the members of the ball as he leaned back into his satin armchair, Champaign in hand; giving no hints whatsoever of his interests, as he waits for the Host of the night to approach him.
The women he had a little chat with earlier had been unproductive and five minutes into their mindless babble, he excused himself to collect his thoughts on tonight. The women naturally thought of him as such a mystery and found his gentlemanly yet adorable act as a challenge. He couldn't even count the number of times the women approached him for a dance, which he naturally turned down. The poor ladies just couldn't get the hint that he was not interested in them though hopefully after tonight's escapade, they will get the subtle hint.
-----------------------------
Another smile found its way onto the Count's lips as he ticked off the night's events in his head. Dinner was over and done with and they were currently, maybe except for him, enjoying the company of each other in this ball as they danced and talked the night away. In a few more minutes he was to escort the people into his private room filled with artworks to be unveiled at last to the public. He must share them with people in the greatest unveiling this world has ever seen.
A surge of pride for his ownership over the works of art passed through him quickly before it was replaced by the hunger in his soul of finally capturing his target for the night and making him his, a tool for his revenge… But he brushed that aside as a number of ways on how he was to torture the young viscount reeled in his mind and he unconsciously licked his lips at them. They ranged from the most innocent and romantic acts to more violent and sadistic ones. He had to put a mental cage on his over acting libido after the last one he thought of for surely the women would think it was them he was dreaming of.
Down boy……… there will be a lot of time to play later. Getting his state of mind back to the present, he glanced quickly at his pocket watch and decided that it was about time to give his audience what they want.
And to finally get what Iwant as well.

The Count had led the anxious and people into the dimly lit room and allowed them to wonder at the collection displayed before them. They were, as expected, in shock and amazement at the size and splendor it presented. Each had its own space in his gallery and each was lighted by a dim glow specifically made to fit the work of art as to not damage it.
The guests scattered like ants in different locations in the room to be able to see everything in one night. Words of admiration rung through the air and reached the Count's ears that fed his pride like sweet nectar was to a bee. He drank all of it in and revealed in them, though through it all he remained vigilant and awake for any signs of the young nobleman's appearance.
He glanced over the room and finally saw a unique yet familiar mass of brunette hair at the far end of the room, moving in the direction of a painting the guests have yet to encounter. A smirk formed on his lips and he made his way onto that direction. This was going to be easier than he thought.
He slowed his pace as he approached the innocent youth with his back to him. With out a doubt, this was the boy he had waited the whole night for. The aura surrounding the youth was enough to give him away. The Count wasn't even trying to conceal his presence here and the young heir didn't think that the boy had that in mind at all.
Taking a quick look behind to make sure his guests were busy with the other pieces of work in the dimly lit gallery and he decided to start a conversation with the boy in front of him.
“It's a beautiful piece of art don't you think?” his low the soft words muttered, a foreign tone to the boy's ears.
Albert blushed at the sound of the Count's voice, barely tickling the back of his neck. Raising a curious eyebrow, he watched the youth turn to look at him. The boy was already looking flustered but was hidden by the dim lights of the gallery.
An amused grin played on the Count's lips as he looked at the boy from top to toe, slowly raking his eyes over every inch of the youth before him.
“Yes it is.” says Albert in an admirable tone, his eyes glowing with enthusiasm.
Bringing his crimson and golden eyes down to look at the youth's azure ones, he took a step forward to close the gap between them. Feeling slightly gallant, he decided it was time to put this plan of his into action.
I'm very glad that you have the same taste as I do dear Viscount d'Morcerf.” A soft and playful tone whispered out, standing mere inches away from the boy as he loomed over him. The slimmer frame of the youth before him gave him a more effeminate physique that had attracted the Count in the first place.
The first time that they had met was just a few months ago in the carnival on Luna. The Count swore by God that he will have his revenge if the opportunity arises. When he had met this immature soul, he commenced his plans for retribution. But, there was something that held him back. This soul was too innocent and pure that he could not bear to destroy it with his own hands no matter how gravely he wanted his vengeance.
Now as he stood mere inches away from the boy, we was given the benefit of finally gazing upon his mysterious prey, though not enough to fully satisfy the Count's curiosity. Gazing deep into the cerulean eyes of the youth, he somehow found himself intrigued once again into the lad's innocent allure. Luckily, he caught himself before he slipped up in front of the boy. He brought himself back to reality just in time to catch the boy's reply.
I have always admired beautiful pieces of art whenever I can your lordship. I think I obtained this interest from my mother.” A charming smile played softly on the young man's lips that captured the art collector's full attention. His body was screaming for him to tackle the youth then and there but his upbringing told him to wait a bit longer. It would not be good if the guests found him and the boy doing something obscene on the floor. Besides, his rational mind reasoned, it would be much more comfortable in the bedroom… but then again, something else was playing in his mind… Ah yes… his mother…If it weren't for her he wouldn't be attracted to this boy in the first place. He looks so much like her…
I see…” His hand came up and lightly brushed boy's face to caress it gently with his gloved hand. At the same time the boy's eyes fluttered closed from the touch as a light blush was smeared across his delicate young face.
My my, you look exhausted already.” The Count's soft low velvet voice echoed in his ear. The dark clad man murmured as he tilted his head slightly and leaned forward to get as close as possible without really touching. “Why don't you spend the night here my dear boy…? It would be so untimely to go home at this hour the last remark was breathed out onto the boy's neck causing the warm words to dance on his skin. The young Viscount was forced to lean his head back as he looked up into the man's crimson and golden eyes to read the expression painted on them. Something akin to desire reflected in those orbs. A defying smile came over the Count's lips as he noticed the young man's moment of surprise but was quickly wiped away as a hand slowly wound its way around the boy's waist, bringing his body to come in contact with the other.
Albert's eyes widened in surprise as the crimson-golden, eyed man bent slightly forward and brushed lips lightly against his own. A soft breath was felt over his mouth, tantalizing and urging him to submit. The Count would have gladly closed the remaining gap if it were not for the unexpected intrusion of dinner guests.
They were busy chatting with themselves as they approached them but if he did not move now, they would surely notice. The boy was about to pull away when the arm around him held him for a few more moments.
“I'll have a room prepared for you tonight. Let my men escort you there.” The whisper was heard before he felt the lips of the Count graze his earlobe and the arm disappear. In just a mere second later, he found himself facing the back of the cape of the Count and he in turn was facing the guests.
The boy gathered his thoughts to prevent them from turning into mush at Count's sweet caress and managed to excuse himself from the prying eyes of the guests. He then found himself being led by one of the body guards to what he claims to be a guest room.

After a few moments later the Count was standing in front of his room holding in his hands an expensive bottle of red wine. He carefully opened the door and entered cautiously breathing a sigh of relief as his closed it from behind. He took of his red cape and hanged it on the coat hanger, loosened his shirt and undid two of his buttons and his cuff lings.
A second sound of breathing broke his train of thought as he realized his most important guest looking out the window. The sparkling lights of the city danced as it reflected from the youth's innocent eyes. The boy had already discarded his black jacket top and removed the tie that came with it on a chair nearby, his white shirt underneath had two buttons undone.
The light from the full moon gave the majestic room a romantic luminescent glow as it shone through the gigantic French windows and its gossamer curtains. The light stretched to the parts of the room where it was needed, providing the perfect ambiance for whatever the Count had in mind. Not to mention it falling onto the red silken covered bed gave it the finishing touch. The Count slowly made his way towards the window to the boy.
Silently watching the youth survey the window outside, he pressed his hands against the window glass and leaned on the boy's ears. Albert's shoulders tensed when he felt the man's presence. He hadn't realized that the Count had entered the room.
“It's a beautiful night isn't it?” the Count whispered to his ears with his low hypnotizing voice that made the hair on the back of his neck rise.
The boy merely nodded. He was wondering what the Count was doing here in his room. But all coherent thoughts vanished when he felt the Count's hands pressed against his shoulders and started to move in a rhythmic pattern, easing out the tense muscles there. He tried it give a cry of protest but was only able to utter a strangled moan.
The Count smirked and leaned on the boy's ear once again. “Shh…You should relax a bit… It's not advisable to be stressed…” the Count's lips brushed against the flustered flesh of his earlobe. The man's lips were then found traveling down to the boy's neck and started to stroke his lips lightly against the young skin, making the young man unconsciously close his eyes and sigh with contentment, leaning to the touch.
At this the Count started to kiss and nip the flustered flesh while the youth's breathing raised. He paused to suck on a vain to bite it and lapped it apologetically with his tongue, marking him. Albert gave a startled moan as his senses were clouded with pure erotic pleasure. The man's hands started to travel down the boy's chest and unbutton his shirt the rest of the way.
The Count grabs him by the shoulders and turns him around aggressively against the window pane, tilting his face up and crushing his lips hungrily against the other. For too long he had dreamed of what they felt like and they were nothing compared to what he had now. The gentle, smooth and velvety feel of the boy's mouth against his own was like heaven for him. His tongue ravished inside of him, licking and tasting every inch of his mouth without leaving a spot. All that he could do was submit. He was again thrashed around and lands with a soft thump on the silken red sheets of the bed.
The Count's crimson golden eyes finally caught blue innocent ones as he walked towards him, undoing the white tie he had on. He placed it on top of the bedside table adjacent the boy when he stood towering in front of him. Slipping off his white top, he threw it to the foot of the bed, never once breaking eye contact. He slowly lifted a knee onto the part of the mattress near the boy's thigh and slipped a hand into the mass of chocolate hair. He paused when he saw worry and fear in those sapphire eyes of the boy's.
“Don't worry… the velvet soft voice whispered, as he cupped the boy's face. “Do not be frightened… Nothing will happen to you.” The soft pressure of the hands on his face was proof enough to be trusted. The boy let all his fears behind and braised himself of what was to come.
The blue skinned man bent forward and captured the soft lips of the boy with his own and revealed in the feel of them once again. Unfortunately, he left it only as a chaste kiss for now as he pulled up for air.
A flushed boy had his hand around the Count's neck the moment he broke the kiss, forcing him back down again. This time however, Albert made sure it didn't stay chaste. Wide crimson golden eyes looked into sensuous sapphires for a moment before the boy closed them, enjoying the feel of their tongues together a bit too much. The heir didn't mind though. He just smiled into the kiss and continued with what he knew would entice the boy more.
Slightly sucking on the soft tongue, he explored the youth's mouth while slowly pushing both of them unto the bed. He kicked off his shoes and took the liberty of removing the boy's as well. At the same time all this was happening, his other hand was slowly undoing the rest of the boy's buttons on his white shirt. He had been known to multi-task numerous times but it was only know he was thankful he had the skill. A groan escaped Albert's mouth as he was forced to break away for air, though the cool hand traveling lightly over a nipple may have caused the sound.
The Count diverted his attentions to finding other possible erogenous parts the boy had and was not surprised to hear a gasp as he nipped below the brunette's ear. The spot between the lobe and the nape was very sensitive he found out as he licked it and blew softly afterward, eliciting various sounds from the youth.
He took his sweet time making his way down the boy's neck, planting wet kisses wherever his lips met skin and upon arriving at the chest, he wasted no time at all to set to work on the brown nubs slowly hardening in the cool night air. He took one in his mouth and toyed with it, happy that the reaction it had on the young Viscount been nothing short of stimulating torture. He gave the same treatment to its twin and carefully started to undo the boy's pants, knowing that more fun would ensue.
Pushing the black pants down and pulling them off along with the boy's undergarments, he felt heat rise in between his legs at the sight before him. Resting in a sea of locks was the youth's manhood, standing tall with the grace and beauty of its owner. Looking up to see the face of the boy beneath him, he could see a tint of red on white cheeks as blue eyes followed his every move.
He stared into them and grinned as his hand took on the task of drawing light circles on the inside of the boy's thighs causing the boy to buck slightly and ache for more. Crimson-golden eyes became half closed but still looked into blue as he ran the back of his finger over the thigh tantalizingly slow. A frustrated grunt left the boy's lips as he wished for the Count to touch him in the one place he was avoiding. He looked away from the crimson-gold orbs capturing his attention, not wanting to show how much he needed the release. Unfortunately for the chocolate haired youth, the Count already knew.
The art collector's eyes spelled mischief as he took out his tongue and licked the tip of the boy's manhood. A soft gasp came from Albert as he tightened his hands around the silken red sheets of the bed, keeping a cap on his restrain. Another teasing nip at his erection made him painfully aware of the situation he had brought upon himself.
His breathing had somehow quickened as the hot breathe of the man danced around his length, not helping matters at all. He felt a light kiss pressed onto the tip before warm words were said into his manhood, making him shiver in the cold sheets.
“Now what were we saying a few moments ago before we were disturbed by those inconsiderate people?” a smirk apparent on the man's lips as he spoke, torturing the young boy even more. “I remember now………something about appreciating beautiful art.
“Ah………” the soft breath came from the boy as he felt the light scrapping of teeth against the sensitive flesh on his erection. “………p-please…” He whispered out, pleading as some white liquid came out of the small slit.
The Count allowed his tongue to slide down the hard shaft, his other hand finding its way to play with the two sacs of flesh below.
“Ahhhh!……….”
“You know………” the mischievous expression so plainly seen on his face. “It's veri evident that I also appreciate beautiful art as well.” His free hand came around and ran down the long shaft, giving the erect member a more stimulating experience as his tongue lapped up some of the pre-cum forming at the tip. “And what beautiful art I am seeing at your presence.
With that he engulfed the long shaft in one movement causing the boy to buck up and gasp at the sudden wet heat. Moans and groans came from the young viscount as his hands tightened their hold on the red silk around him. The Count was doing a great job of showing that his expertise didn't stop at art. A slick tongue massaged the shaft as it passed up and down while fingers played along the parts where his mouth couldn't reach. The art collector's other hand slowly found its way around the boy and carefully searched out the small opening there.
Albert arched up as he gave a gasp at the finger that tickled circles at the puckered opening behind him. He opened his eyes to look at the Count after he heard a soft chuckle come from him but blue eyes quickly rolled back as he felt teeth scrape up along his length, building up more of his unsatisfied pleasure.
He then felt the finger push slightly in before pull away for a moment along with the hot mouth. The boy gasped out a moan as his manhood got a feel of the cool night air. His eyes were half opened but he saw the grin on the Count's face well. He shivered as the man whispered into his length. “Too tight.”
That brought a blush to his cheeks as he noticed the Count pull away to discard his clothing, knowing full well what was to come. A slim finger raked through his inner thigh before the man left him alone on the bed to look for something on the bedside table drawer.
Even with limited light in the room, Dark's expert eyesight caught a glimpse of what the Count looked like without clothes. The manhood presented to him was about to bring him off the edge, but it still wasn't enough. He wanted the Count to touch him and make him feel like nothing else mattered. He wanted that mouth to take him in again and make him come like never before. Just waiting for the man to find the object in the drawer was driving Albert nuts and he didn't think he could take this kind of torture anymore.
Watching the brows of the man knot, he cursed silently. If the man didn't come back now and give him the release he needed, he would have to be forced to find his own means of satisfying himself. His hand twitched itself to life and gradually made its way to his aching erection. Stopping just a hairline away, he tried to slow down his breathing, knowing that the moment he touches it, his long sought for release would surely come. He was saved from taking the task onto himself as golden-crimson eyes landed on him once again, taking in the scene presented.
The grin returned as the Count noticed the glazed look in amethyst eyes along with the hand poised near the pulsing shaft. He made his way towards the helpless boy on the bed and moved the ready hand away. It wouldn't do for the youth to have gone over the top before he had a chance to show the boy how far he could take them. Kissing the length lightly, he lifted the thighs of the boy upwards, causing it to bend at the knees and pushed them as far apart as possible. He made his way up by kissing the torso area once more and planted a firm one on Albert's lips as he reached them.
A sly smile formed on his lips as he saw the boy's eyes clench and a whimper that was muffled by the kiss. He had pushed a slick digit into the tight opening of the boy and was slowly stretching him out. Slim fingers from the boy went to the Count's back and dug into the flesh as another digit entered him. Breaking the kiss, he pulled his head back and his breathing became uncontrollably erratic. The Count however paid no attention to the small cuts he knew were already forming on his back and instead started on calming the boy below him down. He nipped slightly at the thief's neck and whispered words trying to calm him.
The thing that did the trick though was when his free hand reached down and massaged the strained flesh in between the Viscount's thighs. The action had managed to lessen the tension he was feeling, allowing the Count to insert a third finger in. The boy had relaxed considerably and after the art collector was satisfied that he was ready, he pulled out his fingers from the opening. A mewl of protest was heard but the Count paid no heed to it as he placed some of the same coating over his own length and positioned himself in between the spread legs of the youth.
He angled the boy's opening just so he could get the best leverage and slowly entered him. The youth had started thrashing around that the Count had to hold him down as he went in bit by bit. He could see tears forming on the corners of the clenched eyes and kissed the boy lightly over his lips the same time he was buried to the hilt.
He allowed the boy to get used to the feeling first before moving, fearing that he might tear the tender flesh inside if he did. Glassy blue orbs opened to look at him and wondered why he stopped but understood as the Count smiled and planted a reassuring kiss on his mouth. He felt the man above him shift his weight and slowly noticed that he was pulling away. He was to protest but ended up biting his bottom lip as the Count pushed back in, starting to build a rhythm.
In just a few thrusts, he had the boy groaning in pleasure once again and the moment he had hit a spot in the youth, Albert gasped, as he held tighter to the Count and arched up to get more friction there. The sensation radiating from the boy was enough to drive the art collector wild. The boy was panting and moaning out for more as he hit the spot over and over again. The yellow-red eyes of the man were half-closed as he decided that it was almost time. Taking the boy's manhood in his free hand, he pumped it in time with his thrusts, making sure that Albert comes with him.
He gave the boy a rough kiss and forced his tongue into his mouth before the orgasmic explosion took both of them over the edge. They collapsed on the silken sheet; spent, tired and satisfied. A moment was used by the both of them to catch their breaths and bask in the glow of their aftermath.
The Count was the first to move though, pulling himself out and fixing boy positions so they lay comfortably on the bed, making sure that they stayed away from the white liquid. He lay the boy on his chest and after planting a soft kiss on the mass of brown hair; he allowed sleep to take over.

The sun shone brightly into his brightly as the moon the night before did but more so since the curtains were drawn back. The light hitting his eyes woke him up and he gave a cursed grumble, as he just wanted nothing more than to sleep again with the man beside him. Reaching over to bring the warmth of the man closer, he was surprised to feel nothing but the silk sheets there. Cracking a blue eye open he was fully awake to realize the man had gone from the bed. Clothes and any other traces of the Count's presence that night, other than their lovemaking, had disappeared. In fact, this wasn't the room he was in the night before. He was back in his own room at home.
Grabbing the pair of pants he had discarded the night before, he hastily put them on. But before he was able to go out of the room, Franz came out of nowhere, leaning against the door frame with a scowl as he folded his arms. Albert tilted his head and blinked innocently. “Franz? What are you doing here?”
Franz to a step closer, eyeing his friend. “Rather the question is… where were you the night before?”
Albert blushed crimson having flashes of images about what had happened last night. But then all the color drained out of him… How will he explain this toFranz?
Uh oh…
-TBC!-
Haha! Done! What do you think? Personally I think its incest-y, pedophilic and homosexual! >_< Whaa! Its just too much for me handle! I know not a lot of people like Count x Albert but. What the hey.XD
Review! Review! Review!^____________^ thank you!