Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ A Female Goku ❯ Dreaming Revenge ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: A Female Goku
By: Sephira-san (who else)
pairing: GokuxGona
Warnings: slight cussin (from Sanzo, Gojyo, Hakkai & Goku), fighting...
Rating: T
Disclaimer: I own only Gona



"Mmmmm." Gona moaned as she slept on the cold floor next to Gyokumen's chair. She was having a dream, but it wasn't of Kougaiji. It was someone else.


The Dream:

Gona was smiling as she wore a creamy colored long flowing dress, spinning around. A big smile on her face. "Where are you, Goku." she called.

"Gona..." he came from a corner and extended his hand.

She was more than happy to hold his hand and he drew her closer. Gona touched his childlike face. "I love you, Goku."

Smiling he replied back. "I love you too." they kissed. When he broke the kiss, he stared into her pink eyes. "I have something to tell youy, Gona."

"What is it?" she asked.

"Maybe it's more than advice, but I just wanted to tell you, if we ever part or anything happens. Never forget who you are, no matter what happens, okay." Goku touched her face. Her face was shaped like a heart.

"I will, Goku. I'll never forget." she smiled.


Back In Reality:

"I'll never forget..." she whispered as she heard noises around her. Slowly her eyes started to open and she saw Kougaiji laying on the ground. "Kou..." his name came out a whisper.

Ni placing his bunny in the other arm, squatted down holding a shot in one hand. "Time for more medicine, our pet."

"No..." she said.

"Yaone..." Doku touched her.

"What?" she asked.

"Look..." he pointed to Gona.

Yaone and Doku both watched as Gona was attempting to stand her ground.

"Kou...gaiji." she managed to say louder raising herself more.

"Take it..." the high pitched voice was angry.

"NO..." Gona yelled looking at Kougaiji. She noticed the blood around his face and chest. She felt Ni grab her leg, but kicked him with the other one.

"Gona..." Yaone and Doku both said.

She stumbled in front of Kougaiji, Yaone and Doku, her back to them and she turned her head slightly. "Doku, will you do whatever it takes to stop me?" she said.

"What???" the question caught him off guard.

"Will you do whatever it takes to stop me?" Gona repeated.

Yaone's eyes widened as she figured out what Gona meant. "No, don't do it." she called. "Doku, she's going to take off her headband."

"Gona no." he called.

"Forgive me, Kougaiji...Please." her pink eyes narrowed on Ni now as her right hand went to her head and she removed her headband.

"Magnificent." Ni said as he watched her change.

Gona's true form was powerful. She smirked at Ni as her eyes narrowed. Her nails grew into claws and just smiled as she brought them up. Gona charged towards Ni slashing at him with both hands.

"Oh..." came the moan.

"My lord..." Yaone looked at Kougaiji.

"Gona..." he whispered.

"We have to stop her, Doku. Kougaiji wouldn't want her to kill this way." Yaone told Doku.

Doku stood up, walked to her headband and picked it up. "Yaone hold on to this. We'll need it." he tossed it to her.