Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Painful Memories Harsh Rain ❯ Harsh Rain ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Painful memories Harsh Rain

I don't own any character other then Miriyai, Shinutora, and Okayu


The rain pounding against the windows and sounded like bullets. The darkness didn't help at all. The fact that the gang was split up into separate rooms and had all just gotten into a huge argument (including Hakkai if humanly possible) didn't make the situation any better. Each of them had to suffer from their own past pains and memories by themselves for a whole week from what they had heard of rain...

<Gojyos' POV>

The rain never really bothered me. Yet for some reason tonight it did. I was planning on going to see if Miriyai was okay but I 'm still pissed at how she took the Monkeys' side during the argument and then Hakkai agreeing with Sanzo and Shinutora the damn weasel taking Miriyais' side! Only Okayu was with me...that didn't help me a whole bunch. She only did so because she looks at me like some kind of big brother...
That suddenly brought memories back. My mother or to be exact...Dokugakuges' mother trying to kill me. The stinging pain as her claws sliced my cheek. Then my brothers' tears his sadness. I shook my head I didn't want to be thinking about that right now. I slouched in my chair in my room. Lighting my cigarette I closed my eyes and listened to the silence around me. I could hear Goku's' sniffles and sneezes down the hall. Damn Monkey it was his own fault for starting an argument out in the rain for so long.
Sighing I shrugged and opened my eyes...Jesus why does everyone seem to depend on me? Why does the monkey always say things before thinking? What's with the monk and his cursed Gun!!! I took a deep breath as another persons sniffles soon entered my ears...They sounded like Miriyai...I had said some nasty things due to my nasty temper...I guess I started the whole thing didn't I. Suddenly I couldn't sleep.

<Goku's' POV>

I HATE THAT PERVY WATER SPRITE!!! It's his entire fault that I'm sick!!! Now Sanzo and everybody except Miri-chan and Shinu-chan are angry with me...Even Sanzo...sometimes he made me feel...worthless...like he wishes he'd...never saved me at all...then other times he makes me feel comforted...even if he does hit me with his obnoxious paper fan...he still worries' about me...is it because he is bound to take care of me? Every day since I was locked up unknowing why I was punished I had waited for my light and savior to come and save me...only after five hundred years did he show up...he seemed angry at first but his eyes told me he wasn't he reminded me of someone from long ago that had helped to take care of me...and someone that had treated me like a son or younger brother...maybe something even more...but I ... don't really know... Am I suppose too?
I keep remembering a man with long light blonde hair in a pony that looked like Sanzo, a man that looked like Gojyo with short hair, and a man that looked like Hakkai but a little different...A young boy about my age then when ever I remember him I get this pain but I don't know why...Was he important...did he mean a lot to me a long time ago... Nothing makes any sense!!!

<Miriyais' POV>

Tears' roll down my check in a flowing river. Why was Gojyo being so nasty to me? Why did he lash out like he did? He knows' that I can't stand the rain just like Sanzo and Hakkai but even worse then them! In my past when ever it rained the young master would become bored and being a rough teenager had "specific-needs" and took them from me to quench his boredom...they were painful years of my life...I hated to remember them...I could commit suicide but then I wouldn't ever see any of their faces again...they were all angry at me other then Goku and Shinutora. They were young kids so they just felt like they needed to protect me from Gojyos' cruel tongue. A flash of lightning illuminates the room and shows the bowl of fruits and cutting knife by my window...A sudden idea ran through my head like a wildfire...I didn't care the risks...

<Okayus' POV>

Christ why is everyone so pissed off right now!!! They are all acting like a bunch of little kids locked up in their rooms suffering. Luckily I don't have anything to suffer about...besides my parents' death but I don't really care...do I? Goku is adorable and I feel terrible for being mean to him and I had to take Gojyos' side cause he is always there for me and protects' me like a big brother... then Miri-sempai...I feel down right awful for causing her tears...just awful...I have been walking around the inn our group are the only ones here and the inn keepers and workers have fallen asleep awhile ago. I just don't like being so alone anymore it reminds me of my past and being stuck in that orphanage for so long alone in the dark and now I can't stand it...as I walked past Miri-sempais' door I stepped into a puddle of some sort I have no clue what it was...I didn't have any shoes or socks on so I knew it was a liquid...When I knelt down and smelt it I would have screamed if I had not first ran to Gojyos' room...It had been...blood...

<Sanzo>

God that chimp knows how to piss me off till I am ready to kill him with out mercy!!! JESUS CHRIST!!! HE IS A HEADACHE IN HUMAN FORM!!! I sighed as the rain echoed in my ears...memories came back like they always did but I learned to deal with them even if they did bother me ...Don't take it the wrong way I don't plan on ever forgetting my master and I don't ever in my life plan of erasing my past...my past is my past till the day I die. I can hear footsteps running through the hallway...pounding on the wooden floor...who could not hear it! It reminded me of how Shuei had arrived too late...Shaking my head I opened my door just in time to see Okayu run past...in the candle light I noticed what was left in her wake...blood red foot prints. She had seemed scared beyond belief...had something happened. I sweatdropped when she stopped in front of Gojyos' door...'the water sprite?...go figure' when she began to pound on his door my suspicion grew...what the hell was she doing? When Gojyo opened the door agitatedly...I managed to overhear three words... "Miriyai...blood...hurry" what the fuck is going on here?!

<Shinutora>

I had caught the look of horror on Okayus' face when she came to get me. I had been in the middle of sleeping and I would have hurt her if she hadn't been sobbing and tears pouring down her cheeks... I tried to calm her down Hakkai did too but we didn't manage to do so. (Hakkai and Shinutora are mysteriously related don't ask how and that is the only reason WHY they would be sharing a TWO BEDS room and also because it was the only room left and had willingly agreed) She was terrified I still don't know why until she managed to say "Miriyai..Ohmygod..Miriyai...she...she...oh god you've got to come!" We did so...when we saw Gojyo his face was in complete and utter shock. Hakkai was completely pale when he saw what I saw too. Gojyo wasn't alone. He wasn't alone. He was sitting on her bed...lying on the bed with her head resting on his lap was Miriyai...her outfit stained in blood...her wrists were still bleeding... her other scars from her previous incidents were still there.."Oh god" was all I could manage...

<Hakkai' POV>

I was in utter disbelief. Why the hell would she do such a thing to her self? What caused her to fall into such deep depression caused her to cut her own wrists...I had managed to stop her bleeding and remove all of her other scars. The blood was just a horrid sight to see. Even Sanzo's' face (which yes I know is hard to believe) was pale. Almost every one of our memories involved a little blood shed and this one of the worst times for this to take place. Gojyo looked as though he felt guilty...as though HE had caused to commit such horrible deeds upon herself...being as reassuring as I could and can I placed a hand on his shoulder and looking him in the eye told him "It isn't your fault Gojyo so don't take all the blame upon yourself understand me? Don't go doing anything stupid like her okay?" he nodded. "I just feel...terrible" I knew how he felt. Sighing tiredly I patted Shinutora' shoulder "Come-on lets' get back to sleep okay?" she yawned and nodded. Everything was going to be okay...Gojyo would be a little possessive about and towards Miriyai but besides that everything would be just fine...right?




Should I continue this or not you tell me...

This could always be a one shot...you tell me

Read and review please ^_^ thanks