GetBackers Fan Fiction ❯ Holiday Drabbles ❯ Holiday Drabbles ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Silent Night
 
There isn't much to celebrate in their first Christmas together. No presents, no family, no food, just the two of them hiding from cold in the back room of the Honky Tonk. Ginji smiles, though - the sight of colorful lights blinking outside is enough to brighten his mood. The single blanket available is a good excuse for Ban to draw his new partner closer.
 
“This way we won't freeze.” he says, enveloping Ginji with his arms and soft, woolen fabric. Ban's embrace is the most comforting Ginji ever experienced - the only one that makes him truly relax.
 
The cellphone rings, a message is in.
 
Merry Christmas.
 
 
 
A Festivity
 
 
Madoka had no family so she invited them all: Ban, Ginji, Kazuki, Juubei, Emishi, Natsumi, Paul, Hevn. When midnight approached many plates and bottles had been emptied and the spirits were high - Emishi told horrible jokes, Kazuki confessed undying love to Ginji and Juubei, Shido threatened to kill Ban and Ban threatened to kill Shido in return, Paul and Hevn whispered sweet nonsenses to each other.
The fireworks started and they ran to the yard, “ooohs” and “aaaahhhs” greeting each explosion of light and color.
Madoka knew they were all smiling like little kids now. Even Ban-san. Even Shido-san.
 
Happy New Year.