Ginga Densetsu Weed Fan Fiction ❯ Cats in Ginga ❯ Weed ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Cats in Ginga
Chapter 2-Meet the Leader
Terra looked around, seeing all sorts of flora and fauna around her. "I never would have seen this sort of stuff at home with my master!" she thought. Mel looked at her, "Never been outside, have you?" he asked. Terra shook her head, "I'm an indoor cat." she said as Fiona rolled her eyes, "Forgive her, she's a bit nutty. She always as a bunch of energy in her." she said sighing. Sadie nodded, "Young cats these days…" she said. "How old are you all?" asked Mel.
"I'm 14 years old, Fiona is 4, and Terra is 2 years old." said Sadie.
Mel smiled, "I'm a year old." he said. The four turned around to see a tall figure, "What IS that thing!" asked Sadie. Mel smiled, "That…is my home and home to the Ohu army. This is where our leader…well I'll let him tell you the story.
' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '
Weed was talking with his father Gin and his brother Joe when the four walked inside. "Oh Mel, you're back early!" said Joe. Mel nodded, "I found these three…in a stump." he said, pointing at Terra, Fiona, And Sadie.
Weed looked at the cats, "What are they?" he asked curiously. "Those are pet cats, dogs aren't the only thing humans keep in their houses." said Joe.