Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ A gravi Christmas ❯ surprise ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“No!!!”
 
 
“Please?!”
 
 
“No!!!”
 
 
“Please?!”
 
 
“I said NOdamn brat” Yuki yelled for the twelfth time that night. “Why not?!” Shuichi pleaded. It was the twentieth of December and Shuichi kept bugging Yuki. “Because I said no!!!” Yuki yelled at Shuichi again. “But he's so cute! We can't just kick him out! It's freezing out there! He'll Die!!” Shuichi protested. Yuki was getting tired of this. “I don't care! We are NOT keeping the dog, Shu!!! Now he leaving and if you don't throw him out, YOU'RE going too!”
 
(FLASHBACK)
 
 
“Yuki…” Shuichi sighed. “what” Yuki's response held no emotion. Shuichi took this as a warning and took a step back. `Maybe if I leave him alone he'll cool off, but I really want to ask him. And what if he doesn't answer? Oh, what do I do?' Shuichi debated this to himself while Yuki continued to type up his latest novel. “Well, I'm waiting.” Yuki said, suddenly breaking the silence between the two. “Uh… well…” shuichi was stuttering. “Hurry up and tell me before I pissed off and kick you out! You know I don't like you in my study.” Yuki said coldly to the pink haired singer. “Yuki… do you… I mean… do you want anything special for Christmas?”
 
 
“What?!” Yuki looked furious, at least to Shuichi, but in reality Yuki wasn't expecting that form the pop star. He'd actually thought that Shuichi just wanted him to pay attention to the hyperactive teen. “Uh… n…never mind I'll go!” Shuichi left at the speed of light. `I knew he'd be angry' Shuichi thought as he ran to the door, grabbing his jacket on the way out. But much to Shuichi's surprise, when he opened the door, there was a little tan puppy. And it leapt right into Shuichi's arms.
 
 
(END OF FLASHBACK)