Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Can I have you for tonight? ❯ Can I have you for tonight? ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Can I have you for tonight?
 
By: NyphetamineGirl
 
One Shot
 
Disclaimer: I Do Not Own Gravitation!!!!
 
I'm sorry to those who do not like this pairing but I just had to do it.
 
 
 
"Eiri, Will you pick up the flippin Phone!!!" The Answering machine played back Mika's voice. Eiri Yuki rolled his eyes as he started typing. The phone rang yet again, Eiri stopped typing and looked down at the caller ID, It was Shuichi.
"What?" He asked coldly.
"Hi Yuki do you wanna come to lunch with me?" Shuichi asked Hyperactivly.
"I'm busy, Damn Brat!" Eiri snapped.
"Oh okay, see you when I get home." Shuichi said sounding a little upset.
"Bye." Eiri said and hung up the phone.
 
Looking at his laptop he found himself lost in thought about his younger lover. He smiled to himself. It surprised him how much he cared for the little twerp, he tried to ignore the fact that he loved Shuichi, but somehow could'nt.
 
Shuichi sat alone on a park bench watching the birds fly. 'He does'nt love me, he never did' Shuichi thought bitterly. He had never thought Eiri had hated him before, but for some reason today he did.
"Hey Shuichi." A familiar hyper voice came from behind him.
"Oh hi Mr. Sakuma." Shuichi said a little dazed.
"Shuichi what's the matter?" Ryuichi asked his expression changed from happy to concerned, as he sat down next to Shuichi. Shuichi Could'nt Stand it anymore the tears started to roll unchecked down his cheeks as he began to sob. Seeing this Ryuichi's heart ripped in two, he hated to see Shuichi like that. The truth as it is that Ryuichi loved Shuichi more than just as a friend. As Shuichi Sobbed Ryuichi wrapped his arm aroundShuichi's shoulders and held his wet face to his chest.
 
Shuichi was surprised by this action, but buried his facedeeper into ryuichi's chest. Ryuichi stroked his hair choking back tears from seeing Shuichi like this, it pained him to see Shuichi like this. Riyouchi wiped the tears from shuichi's eyes.
"Shuichi I love you."
Shuichi's eyes widened in shock.
"I love you so much, but I did'nt want to tell you, you were so infatuated with Eiri Yuki I just could'nt bring myself to tell you, but right now I can't stand seeing you this way." Ryuichi said quietly.
"Ryuichi.." Shuichi began but was interupted by Ryuichi.
"If I can't have you forever can I have you for tonight?" Ryuichi's request shocked Shuichi. He was unable to speak but brushed his lips against Ryuichi's, Ryuichi even though he was surprised kissed back.
 
Ryuichi grabbed his hand and led him to his house. Once in his house, Ryuichi leaned in and brushed his toungue over Shuichi's lip begging for entrance which Shuichi eagerly aqcuesed. While doing that Ryuichi quickly took off Shuichi's and his own clothes, which he discarded. Ryuichi then started planting small kisses down Shuichi's neck, then chest, and stomach, a moan coming from shuichi as he made his way down his thigh. He then took Shuchi's hard shaft into his mouth, and Deep-throated him earning an even louder moan from shuichi. Shuichi was just about to release Ryuichi stopped. Shuichi wimpered. "Not yet love." Ryuichi whispered as he pushed one finger into his puckered hole than another and another til he was ready. Ryuichi then positioned himself in front of Shuichi and slowly pushed in. As he pumped hard into him Shuichi Moaned extremly loudly. "Faster, Faster." Shuichi whimpered. Ryuichi did just that and within minutes both had released and collapsed onto each other. Ryuichi grabbed a towel and handed Shuichi who wiped himself off. Ryuichi did the same. They both got dressed . As Shuichi got ready to leave Ryuichi said. "I know we'll never be together but I'm always her for. you." Shuichi Nodded as he left. "Goodbye my love"