Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Paper Snow ❯ One-Shot

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Pairing: Take a wild guess. YukixShuichi. Would I write anything else?

Warnings: Hoo boy. Sap, sap, sap, fluff, cheese, OOC-ness, oh and sap!

Disclaimer: -_-; Gravitation does not belong to me, blah blah blah. Yay.

FYI: Hehehe. Christmas sap! You'll find no angst in here! Just cute sappy man sex! Buwaha. Enjoy~! \ ^o^ /

Dedicated to my awesome, cute, Goddess of Smut: Booty! ~.^ I hope you like it Eda!!! Goo!!!

~Paper Snow~

"You're not gonna stay in there ALL night are you?" He asked, a hopeful tone in his voice. Yuki looked up from his work, and stared at Shuichi through his glasses.

"Maybe." Was his almost teasing reply, as he turned back to his work, dutifully writing his thoughts away. After all, when one gets inspired, one can't very well make it wait.

"But Yuuuuki! It's Christmas Eve! I refuse to let you sit there and waste away, while I waste away in the living room all by myself!" Shuichi whined, using his best pout.

Yuki grunted.

Shuichi glared.

"Yuki. C'mon, please? Just for a little while. Two hours! Just for two hours! Then you can come back here and write till your fingers fall off! PLEASE?" He combined the pout with the adorable, large, sparkling puppy-dog eyes.

I will not look. If I look, I'm going to cave. I just know it. I just KNOW it. Do not look at him. Do not look at hi--

He turned his head and was instantly trapped inside those expressive eyes.

Damn...

Shuichi knew he had won. He wore a triumphant smile, listening to the sweet hum of Yuki's laptop as it was shut down.

"You're such a spoiled brat." He muttered, sliding his glasses off and rubbing his eyes. Shuichi leaned up on his toes and gave his disgruntled lover a small peck on his nose.

"And you're such a whiny asshole. What else is new?" Shuichi snickered, walking happily into the living room, Yuki close behind; a half amused, half bitter look on his face.

The tree in the living room was lit up by thousands of small lights, sparkling decorations hanging from the fake branches. Shuichi, having been raised in a traditional Japanese family, had never had a real Christmas before, and thus begged Yuki to recreate one. And recreate he did, minus a few things, of course. While staying in New York with Tohma they had gotten a real pine tree, complete with annoying green needles that littered the floor every time you breathed near it.

Yuki, not wanting to deal with that, bought a fake tree, and some of those ornaments that gave off a smell of pine. His spacious apartment now smelled of tobacco and pine. An odd, yet somehow appealing scent.


Lights were strung up everywhere, illuminating his living room. Garland was strung everywhere, hanging from the high ceiling, around his sliding glass doors, even around the doorway of their bedroom, after much coaxing of course.

But it really was the tree that made everything complete. It was tall and brightly lit in all white lights. It sparkled and gave an air of bright joy. A brightly colored star sat at the top, making swirling patterns on the walls with the shadows it created. Glittering ornaments of all kinds twirled in the air and reflected all the lights around them. Shuichi had fallen in love with it when he came home to find it lit up and waiting for him. He fell even more in love with Yuki after he saw his lover standing with garland stuck to him, boxes and bags everywhere, and a very displeased look on his face. It was a wonder to Shuichi that Yuki had done this for him. Needless to say, they spent the entire night decorating, getting tangled in strings of lights, decorations and fake snow in a can to put on your windows.

Shuichi was STILL washing that out of his hair.

All in all, Yuki had managed to almost recreate his Christmas from New York. There was of course, the absence of Tohma. And his sensei. A pang hit his heart with that thought, and for a moment, he was afraid of what it might mean. But he figured out, mere seconds later as he gazed at Shuichi staring wide and starry eyed at the tree, that the pang was one of relief and dare he even think it, contentment.

Yuki thought his apartment was a just a tad bit overdone, considering the flashing lights that strung over his balcony, and the lights indoors that sang Christmas carols, but it made Shuichi happy, and that's all that mattered.

However, despite his near-perfect Christmas scene inside his home, one other last thing was missing.


Snow.

There was no snow. No soft white flakes silently trailing down outside his window. No piles of fluffy powder snow to throw up in the air and catch with your tongue.

Without knowing why, he felt bad. He felt like he hadn't recreated the perfect Christmas for his lover. Snow was such a part of Christmas to him, he felt it needed to be there to make everything just...perfect.

He suddenly realized what a sap he was being and quickly stalled all those thoughts and sunk into the couch, wondering in the back of his mind when he had sat down in the first place.

I think too damn much.

"I think it's beautiful, Yuki. Is this what Christmas is like in New York?" Shuichi asked with a childlike curiosity, his sweetest smile playing on his lips. The author thought for a bit, not too sure how to answer, before he finally decided on something.

"Aa."

Shuichi chuckled quietly, and curled up beside his lover, feeling absolutely content. Like a kitten all warm and fed, ready for its catnap.

The lights enraptured them for a bit, both of them gazing at the sparkling colors around the room lost in thought. Shuichi suddenly got up and wandered over to a set of lights that were strung around the sliding glass doors, twining with the green garland. The vocalist pressed a button and the entire apartment was suddenly filled with cheesy sounding Christmas carols that were horribly synthesized coming out of a small green box attached to the set of lights.

Yuki was abruptly thrown out of his haze when the music reached his ears. He scowled, glaring at the smiling Shuichi who was humming away. He was even trying to sing the English words.

"Saiirent naiit...Hourii naiit..."

Despite his best, BEST efforts, Yuki's heart melted into a big puddle of goo.

"Shut up," He said affectionately, beckoning Shuichi towards him. Shuichi practically ran over to him, leaping in his lovers lap, still singing.

"...Sriip iin hevenrii pii~iisu, srii~ip iin hevenrii piisu."

Unable to force away the emotions welling inside of him, he simply brought the boy closer to his body and buried his face in Shuichi's neck, listening as the stupid cheesy sounding song played another verse, while Shuichi sang the first one again in his cute engrish.

It's impossible how he does this to me...

"Yuki," Shuichi paused in his song to tug on some blond hair. "Sing with me! You know the words better than I do...And you can speak English!"

Yuki nearly laughed. Instead, he bit down on Shuichi's neck, giving a negative answer. Like hell was going to start singing some stupid Christmas carol! He knew he was a sentimental sap, but not THAT much. It would start to feel like Charlie Brown...

Shuichi huffed and melted into Yuki, not singing so much, as he was humming. It seemed another song was on, sounding like Deck The Halls. Yuki shuddered. This music was grating on his nerves.

"Shut it off," He growled, pushing Shuichi away from him. His lover pouted, but obliged and shut the music off, getting slightly annoyed with it himself. They needed some REAL Christmas music. Too bad Yuki refused to buy any such thing.

"You're so mean!" Shuichi whined, seating himself back on Yuki's lap, snuggling into his lover's arms. Yuki shrugged.

"If you're just figuring that out now, you're dumber than I give you credit for." He deadpanned, one hand reaching for his cigarettes, which happened to be placed on his coffee table. Shuichi moved his body with Yuki's, grunting when he had to get comfortable again. Yuki didn't notice as he lit his smoke and took a deep, long drag. It was bad for his health, he knew. But it relaxed him, hence why he started in the first place. Maybe in a few years he'd try and quit. And when those few years came and went, he'd wait another few years, and maybe a few more until he finally died of lung cancer.

I need to stop thinking about such depressing things. They're bad for his health.

He shot a look towards the boy nestled in his arms. He thought about the snow again. He let his smoke hang from his lips as he turned his head to gaze out of his glass doors and into the Tokyo night. The lights reflected off the glass and annoyed him to no end. He preferred to be looking outside in the pitch black. That way, you could see the stars so much easier. Well, as easy as it was too see the stars in the middle of a huge city.

"Are you happy?" He asked, voice low and gruff. Shuichi raised his head and smiled brilliantly. Yuki noted that his eyes looked particularly bright.

"Tell me about Christmas Yuki," Shuichi became his child self, wriggling in Yuki's lap, all excited to hear about a REAL American Christmas.

Yuki sighed. Now just what was he supposed to say? It was wonderful? Great? A memory I'd rather not remember?

"It was Christmas. We had a tree, presents, lights and too much food." There. That summed it up.

Shuichi pouted a bit. "We don't have too much food..." He said quietly. Yuki rolled his eyes.

"I certainly can't make the things we had; I know you can't. I'm afraid you'll just have to deal with it." He sounded almost amused, putting out his smoke.

Shuichi huffed to himself before squirming in Yuki's lap again, anxious to hear more. "And what else? Who was with you?" He was curious. He couldn't help it. He wanted to know everything and anything about this man, from his shoe size to his favorite smell in the whole world.

Instead of tensing and becoming anal, as he normally would have done in such a situation, he gave it a few moments thought before answering. "Tohma and Kitazawa Yuki."

He surprised himself.

My god. It hasn't even been an entire year with him, and already I'm loosening up. I can't quite decide if that' s bad or good...

"Kitazawa Yuki..." Shuichi repeated, not really sure where his thoughts were leading him. Yuki wondered where himself. "Was it fun?" Shuichi finally asked after a moment's hesitation. The author just smirked a bit and kissed Shuichi on an impulse he couldn't quite discern.

"Yeah..." He whispered softly, stroking the side of Shuichi's soft face with his fingertips.

Shuichi's eyes were still closed from the kiss. He slowly opened them and found himself staring into Yuki's very cat-like eyes. The Christmas lights, making them seem almost surreal, highlighted them.

"We don't have snow." Yuki declared suddenly, startling them both.

Shuichi blinked before breaking his eyes away to look outside, also breaking the spell that had washed over them.

"So? We can always pretend!" He smiled brightly...and whined when he was picked up by the waist and promptly deposited on the couch with an unceremonious plop.

He pouted and watched as Yuki wandered away out of his sight. He could hear the sound of a light flip on in the silence in the apartment. Shuichi sighed and sunk into the couch. It hadn't been two hours, but Yuki was going back to his work. He was sad, but made no move to drag Yuki away. At least Yuki had come out and spent just a little bit of time with him, and that was better than nothing. Maybe if he was lucky, Yuki would come to bed early as well and the two could snuggle for a bit, among other activities.

Shuichi smirked.

"Oi, get the scissors will you?" He heard Yuki's deep and smooth voice call from within the depths of his office. Shuichi blinked. Had he just heard...what he thought he just heard? Was he hearing things?

He decided to be safe. "Ah...na-nani yo?" He called back, jumping to his socked feet when Yuki came into the living room, a smirk on his face, a few sheets of white computer paper in his arms.

"Are you deaf, dumbass? I said get the scissors!" He scolded, despite the fact his tone had nothing mean about it at all.

Shuichi was stunned and surprised. What the hell was Yuki going on about? He decided not to ask, but left quickly into the kitchen, where they kept the scissors.

He brought pack a pair and deposited them on the coffee table, where Yuki had seated himself on his knees, folding a piece of paper in half. Without looking up, he took the scissors. "Get another pair." He said quickly, folding another piece of paper.

Shuichi rose a brow, but said nothing again as he padded back to the kitchen, even more curious. His brain was going nuts trying to figure out what in the hell Yuki had smoked. It smelled like tobacco. It came from his normal Alfa cigarette packages...but maybe somehow it wasn't?

He came back into the living room, placing the extra pair of scissors down on the coffee table. "Anything else you need, before I make myself comfortable?" He asked with just a hint of sarcasm. Yuki rolled his eyes.

"You've done your job well, so sit down will you?"

Shuichi sat down on the other side of the coffee table, the couch against his back. He was across from Yuki, who was handing him a pair of scissors and a piece of folded paper. Shuichi accepted them with a wary expression on his face.

Yuki snorted. "Oh for Christ sakes Shuichi! You're acting like this is the end of the world."

Shuichi decided not to comment on that.

Instead, he smiled and held up the paper. "Care to explain?" And he watched in rapt fascination as those supple lips he loved so, curved into a smile. It wasn't a huge smile, wasn't a tiny one either. Just... a smile. He felt his heart pound in his chest.

"Watch me and do what I do." Yuki said, as he took his piece of white folded paper and began to cut small triangles out where the paper folded. He made big cuts; small cuts, alternating between the two. He cut off the corners and continued along the paper with a simple pattern. And then opened the piece of paper, to reveal a...

"Snow flake...?" Shuichi whispered in astonishment, not believing what his eyes were telling him to.

Yuki nodded slowly, and picked up another piece of paper and began to do the same thing.

"Yuki," Shuichi's heart levitated in his chest. It was pounding; it felt full. He felt full. Not stomach full, but just...full. "Why?" He croaked out, wincing once the question registered. He didn't want Yuki to think he wasn't grateful, or displeased. He just wanted to know...

"It's paper snow. We don't have any real snow, so I figured we could make our own..." He trailed off a bit, as if realizing the true meaning behind his actions. Shuichi fought the urge to attach himself to Yuki's side.

He smiled instead, his eyes glowing with the joy he felt. He mimicked Yuki's pattern, and added a bit of his own pattern and made his very first flake of...paper snow.

The room was silent, except for the sounds of cutting and rustling paper. Yuki couldn't believe he was actually doing this, and Shuichi couldn't believe Yuki was actually doing this. Neither of them wanted to say anything, afraid if they did, the sound would break whatever calm feeling had settled in the night air.

Their gazes met every few minutes, and they'd give each other tiny, almost shy smiles, quickly going back to their paper snowflakes. Never, in his wildest dreams had Shuichi imagined this could ever happen. This was...this was truly amazing to him. Being with Yuki like this. They weren't arguing, they weren't busy with their lives... they just were. The added effect of the Christmas decorations around them, gave a cheerful spirit, combined with their current 'art' project. It was romance without the candles, wine, dinner for two and the moonlit walks. It was Yuki's subtle way of telling Shuichi he actually gave a damn. Just the two of them, acting like kids and making paper snow.

Suddenly, Shuichi dropped his paper and scissors, running off down the hallway. Yuki blinked, and stared at the vacant spot where Shuichi once was. Deciding it didn't matter much; he went back to creating his fourth snowflake, feeling a sort of warm glow wash over him in slow moving waves.

Shuichi returned seconds later, a small green pencil case in his hands. "Lets color them!" He grinned, dumping out his pencil crayons and markers all over the table. Yuki felt himself go two different directions. He wasn't sure if he was supposed to scoff and tell Shuichi no, or if he was supposed to agree.

What the hell does it matter anyway?

He wasn't supposed to do anything, he decided. Just what he felt like doing. He dug through the mass of colors before he found a bright orange pencil crayon. And then he proceeded to color his first snowflake.

Shuichi grinned. "That's gonna be mine, right?" He pointed to the flake Yuki was coloring.

"What makes you think that?" He asked with a bit of feigned innocence.

Shuichi flicked Yuki's forehead. "Because it's orange! I loooove orange!!"

Yuki looked stunned for a moment, before he gave a tiny smile, half smirk, and continued back to his coloring. Shuichi picked a deep navy blue and began to color his snowflake.

Twenty minutes later, they had a coffee table full of different colored snowflakes, each color for a different person. Ryuichi had pink, Tatsuha had green, Hiro had purple, Mika had blue, Fujisaki had teal, Tohma had peach, K had red and Noriko got violet. They hadn't really chosen any colors on purpose, just whatever caught their eye for that person.

Shuichi was currently taping them to the wall, a very childlike joy on his face. Yuki stood beside him, handing out the tape when it was needed. When all was said and done, they both stepped back to admire their paper snow. Some were more sloppily colored than others, but it still gave the same effect of warmth. They gave a homey feeling, something Yuki hadn't really felt in his apartment until now.

Shuichi turned to him, a smile on his cherubic face. "Thank you Yuki. You made this Christmas perfect. We have the tree, the lights, the decorations, the presents and... The snow." He couldn't help himself anymore. He slung his arms around Yuki's neck and pressed his lips against the others. The pressure was returned.

It was meant to be a short thank you kiss, filled with a lingering promise for more, but it quickly morphed into something more without either of them taking a notice. They rubbed their tongues together fiercely, one of their hands making its presence known in the others pants.

Yuki groaned as he felt his lover unbutton his black slacks, and shove his hand roughly inside. Shuichi kissed him hotly, swallowing any sounds Yuki made.

They clung to each other like glue, breathing sharp and becoming dizzy with the onslaught of heavy emotions. Passion and sex coursed through Yuki's blood as he nipped and sucked his way down Shuichi's neck, the whimpers and whines driving him to please Shuichi more. He found that in pleasing Shuichi, he pleased himself.

"Oh...oh god...Yuki...don't stop..." Shuichi could hardly make words work for him anymore. His hand was still working at his Yuki's cock through his briefs, but it was becoming more and more difficult to keep his mind focused on that, when he was feeling such pleasure himself. The small hypersensitive spots on his neck were being sucked on, lapped at, and bitten. His knees were becoming weak; it was impossible to think clearly.

Slowly, they both sunk to the cold wooden floor, still attached at the mouth. Shuichi's hand had wandered away from Yuki's crotch without either of them taking a notice. He wrapped both his arms around his lover's neck, as his body was slowly lowered onto his back. The cool floor gave his overheated skin a welcome shock, goose bumps jumping up all over him.

The blond novelist ran his hands up Shuichi's sides, effectively pushing the orange shirt up his torso. He kissed softly as each patch of skin was revealed, eliciting tiny squeaks and sighs from the body underneath this. Those sounds drilled into his brain and went straight to his already aching cock, straining through his open pants.

He paused at a pert pink nipple, rolling it around under his thumb, before he clamped his warm mouth over it, letting his tongue slide over the hard nub, desperate to hear Shuichi moan his name.

"Unnn...Yuki..."

He smirked to himself, feeling his gut twist and clench. The shirt was pushed all the way up, and off of Shuichi, leaving the singer naked from the waist up. He held Shuichi's already outstretched arms up above his pink head; letting his lips nibble at Shuichi's. The vocalist whined, trying to get Yuki to kiss him, but his lover would pull away at the last second, leaving his puckered lips to kiss the air.

He huffed. "Yuuuki! Kiss me...please!" He whined, trying to free his trapped arms. Yuki ignored his lover's pleas and placed tiny kisses on the very corners of Shuichi's mouth, carefully avoiding any lip-to-lip contact. He grinned evilly, as Shuichi's body wriggled beneath his, trying to steal a kiss.

"Patience Shuichi..." He whispered, letting his warm tongue graze over Shuichi's neck, making the singer instantly sigh and roll his head back in a silent plea for more. And more he got. The possessiveness in Yuki emerged with a vengeance as his lips clamped over Shuichi's neck, leaving an angry purple mark at the base. Shuichi was nearly in tears from the pleasure he felt. His cock was becoming very painful tenting in his shorts. He was panting, eyes shut tightly, tongue swiping across his lips to wet them. His arms were still above his head, but Yuki had let go of them. Despite that fact, Shuichi couldn't find the motivation to move.

Warm, wet lips grabbed at his, and Shuichi opened his mouth, letting Yuki inside. He sighed happily at finally being kissed. It was something he enjoyed immensely, especially when it came from Yuki.

"Mm..." Shuichi moaned softly into their kiss, trembling arms moving to wrap around Yuki's neck. They stayed kissing slowly for a while, just letting their tongues and mouths play with one another. The heat was turned down to a slow simmer, instead of the boiling hot urgency that had washed over them.

They felt surreal. They felt above the world as they lay on the floor, kissing. No one could interrupt them. Nothing could break them apart. Just them and the hundreds of lights dancing over their skin. Shuichi grinned, breaking their mouths apart to gaze into Yuki's hooded eyes. He couldn't believe how warm they looked.

Suddenly, the floor underneath him became very uncomfortable. "Um, Yuki...Can we move somewhere else?" He whispered, brushing back a few golden strands of hair from Yuki's forehead. His answer was a grunt, as Yuki hauled himself up, Shuichi following.

"Ugh. I'm too old for this." He winced, rubbing his back that hurt from being in a same position for so long. Shuichi rolled his eyes and took Yuki's hand, leading them to the first comfortable place he saw. Which happened to be the couch.

He shoved Yuki down into a corner, and then straddled his lap.

The leftovers from their snowflakes littered the coffee table and floor. It brought a smile to his kiss swollen lips.

Yuki, wondering what could make Shuichi smile so sweetly, followed his gaze and saw the mess they made. He sighed. "I don't want to clean that..." He muttered. Shuichi gave a boyish giggle, turning his attention back to his lover, kissing him again. Their attentions quickly shifted towards the heat that was being created between them again.

They divested their clothing, throwing it onto the floor, causing a few markers to roll off the coffee table and land with a dull smack. Neither of them took notice. Their lips clashed together feverishly, panting between heated kisses. Shuichi's hand took a trail from Yuki's thighs to his lips, where Yuki took in the digits, wrapping his lips around them and sucking. Shuichi whimpered at the intense feelings that swirled inside of him, unable to distinguish love from lust, and need from want. He pried his fingers away from Yuki's mouth, giving his lover a deep kiss.

He felt Yuki rummage around behind them, hand deep within the cushions. Shuichi knew what he was searching for, and it nearly made his heart explode in anticipation. He kissed Yuki's sensitive ear, eliciting a deep moan and shudder. He kept lapping at that ear, keeping himself occupied, until he felt a cold finger trail down his ass and poke inside. Shuichi groaned.

The singer moved, raising his ass high in the air, as Yuki's fingers probed in and out as quickly as he could. Shuichi's head was in Yuki's lap, hot breath washing over his erection. He stifled a whine, lubing up another finger to make three, hoping Shuichi would be ready after minimal preparation. Shuichi grinned, and nuzzled Yuki's cock with his cheek, letting his tongue slide over the tip. Yuki yelped, ripping his fingers from Shuichi's ass, a glare with no malice in his eyes. The vocalist chuckled lightly, kissing his way back up Yuki's body, not stopping until their lips met again.

In one swift move, Shuichi impaled himself on Yuki, causing the both of them to break their lips apart and groan. The blood boiled inside their veins, as a motion began, Shuichi rising and falling onto Yuki, the novelist's hips arching up into Shuichi. Yuki threw his head back, reclining more on the couch to allow himself better leverage as he pumped his hips up.

Shuichi leaned forward slightly, placing his hands on Yuki's chest, his thumbs tracing over his lovers nipples. A deep groan came tumbling from Yuki's lips, his eyes not daring to meet Shuichi's. He was sure if he saw the look of utter adoration and love he would come that second. He wanted it to last just a little bit longer...

Shuichi's pace quickened, his climax just within reach. He moved faster, one hand leaving Yuki's chest to pump his cock, while Yuki's hands grabbed roughly onto his hips, picking his petite lover up and slamming him down.

"Oooh...oh Yuki...unnngh..." Shuichi lost himself in the pleasure he was being engulfed in. Yuki's cock hit something deep within him, and it gave him that last push into the arms of bliss. He howled, hand frantically pumping his cock as he shot his semen all over his and Yuki's chests. Yuki followed seconds later with a last deep push into Shuichi, body completely tensing. He shot his seed out into his lover, sinking into the couch.

Shuichi hunched over, body trembling as the last waves of his orgasm died down. He panted, a sated smile on his face. Yuki grunted, unable to make any sort of understandable sentence. He felt a sense of loss when Shuichi rose, breaking the intimate contact between them. "We need a towel or something," Shuichi sighed, laying his small body across Yuki's.

Neither of them made any attempt to move.

"Thank you," Shuichi whispered, raining a shower of butterfly kisses all over his lovers face. Yuki tried not to let his smile show, but it wasn't working that well.

"For what?" He whispered his question, voice gruff.

Shuichi just smiled and settled himself back on Yuki's chest, feeling the heartbeat tucked beneath his ear, start to slow from its erratic pace.

The lights glittered around them, as they lay sated and near sleeping on the couch. Their paper snow hung innocently, decorating the otherwise Spartan wall.

And outside, it began to snow.

~*Owari*~

AN: Meirii Kurisumasu minna~! *hands out chocolates, cookies, plushies, and lots of Nevi huggles to everyone*