Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Second Chance ❯ Chapter 71

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Here’s a small teaser from the first page of Second Chance Pt 2. T see their new place and learn about their new life see Second Chance: Before and After Chapter 5 On, it is a continuation of this story. z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z- z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z   Eiri agreed to go and look at a few places but wasn’t about to spend all night looking. Besides he didn’t want Shuichi to get wind of what he was doing. She assured him she’d have places lined up by tomorrow. Eiri agreed and met her at the office the next day. They then went to a few places but the real estate lady was seriously grinding on his nerves. Despite him saying that money was no object she tried showed him some low income housing all of which he refused and once again went over his priorities. But still she failed to listen to what he wanted. Though she again tried to show him more expensive places that were really just apartments not condos and not a one was secure in anyway, meaning fans and reporters alike could waltz in. Then she tried to show him ones that needed major overhauls, meaning no kitchen or bath or the whole thing was in mid-construction. The only decent ones she managed to get him to look at were no better than what he had. She also kept wanting him to go a little further out of the city to look at homes or townhomes. Both of which they’d have a yard to be responsible for and he didn’t want that. A. He didn’t want to mow a yard, B. There was no way in hell he was letting Shu anywhere near a lawn mower C. He didn’t want the hassle of finding someone to do it and last but not least Fans and reporters alike might try setting up camp in the yard causing trouble. He didn’t want or need that kind of a headache. He finally put his foot down once again going over his list of priorities.