Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ The Cardboard Box ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Title: The Cardboard Box
Status 4/?
Author: cathankitten
Email: cathanthekitten@yahoo.co.uk
Beta: None
Rating: PG-NC17
Pairings: OMC/Suguru. .. Sakano/Suguru. . . Yuki/Shuichi... Hiro+Ayaka
Spoilers: Yeah
Warnings: | Slash| Tort | NC | BDMS| Inc| AU
Disclaimer:Gravitation is Copyright© Maki Murakami and SME VisualWorks. Anime Visions claims no part in the creation or production of this manga/anime.
Summary: This is a Suguru center fic. It's not a sweet innocent little hugging kissing one either so be warned. I know the name sounds strange but you will get why it's called this later in the story.



It has been several weeks since they started dating, and they'd been out several times. Suguru has even stayed several nights over at Akio's place. Things are wonderful, and Suguru is the happiest he had ever been for a very long time. Nothing upset him now. They have even done a few sexual things, but Suguru is still a virgin. Akio is so nice, and is always saying that he would never do anything Suguru wasn't ready for yet.

~*~ Early morning at Akio's ~* ~

Laying in bed next to Suguru Akio looks over at him grinning evilly 'How cute he looked with just a T-shirt on', he thinks as he looks at the younger man and attempts to wake him.

"Suguru! Hey! Sug-chan, wake up. You have to go to work, silly," Akio says to Suguru as he shakes him 'Get out of my bed dammit I have things to do,' He growls inwardly.

" Mmm no I don't want too," Suguru says snuggling up to him.

Finally after several minutes of trying Akio smacks Suguru, hard on the butt, causing him to wake up.

"Ouch!!" What did you do that for??" Suguru says, as he rubs his butt frantically. He looks over at Akio and pouts.

" Time to get up" he replies grinning " Now get ready for work unless you need more motivation".

Suguru looks over at the clock " Oh shit. I am going to be late!!!" He exclaims, and almost trips over the blankets to get out of bed.

" Why did you not wake me earlier?" He asks and starts to panic 'Tohma will have my ass if I'm late'

Akio laughs and watches his boyfriend running around getting ready," I did several times. Now hurry up and get going," He informs him.

Suguru finally got ready and ran out the door after kissing Akio and saying goodbye.

'Hmm I need to start playing with him soon. The guys have been waiting to play with him too' Akio thinks.

He grabs one of his pornos and pops it into the VCR. After watching it for a few minutes he starts to become really horny. He puts his hands on his penis and starts to masturbate slowly. He is just about to climax when someone knocks on the door

'Who the fuck would be interrupting me when at this moment of time?'

What!!" He growls out at the person who is disturbing him.

" Oh and did I catch you at a bad time here? Were you about to jerk off? " Jun asks with a laugh.

Akio grabs hold of Jun's collar, and roughly drags him inside.

" Shut up," Akio says, as he pulls him into a passionate embrace. " I am so damn horny I can't stand it."

" What you mean you and little Sug-chan hasn't done it yet?" he laughs.

" No, I haven't done it with him. We have only masturbated each other and had oral sex. Which wasn't that good. That kid doesn't know how to do anything. Talk about naive" he grunts, and starts kissing, and licking Jun's neck.

" So he's still technically a virgin then? "Jun says with a gasp as his friend starts exploring more of his body.

" Yes that he is" Akio replies while taking off Jun's clothing.

" So why don't you have sex with him then? "

" Because I want to take that from him. I want him to suffer. I can't do it now, because it is not the right time."

" What I minute. . . You are going to rape him???" Jun asks his voice full of shock.

" Oh, dear friend I am going to do more then rape him. I am going to torture him, and some of the guys are just dying to get their hands on him too."

Jun looks at Akio for a minute trying to figure out what the hell he is up.

" Akio!! What's wrong with you?" Jun says while pushing his friend off him. " You can't do that to him. He's just a kid for God sake!"

" He's sixteen that's hardly a kid Jun." Akio yells back at him pissed that Jun would even try to defend him.

" He didn't do anything to you. Hell he's in love with you!" Jun yells out.

" Tohma did something though. He destroyed my brother. He hasn't been the same since that bastard fired him" Akio grows out angrily.

" Tohma did it not Suguru. He doesn't even know anything about that."

" Tohma hurt my family, so I am going to hurt his, it's that simple. Besides, that boy needs a lesson. He shouldn't trust people he just met," Akio yells.

" I am not going to let you do this. I have put up with you doing several things I didn't like. This is not one of them," Jun says has he prepare to leave.

" Oh really and what are you going to do? Go run and tell Suguru that his boyfriend is just using him to get back at his cousin? You think he's going to believe you? Hell he doesn't even like you that much. I think he's jealous of you. He's just going to think you are lying. Plus if you tell on me. I will just have to tell the police about that little things you were involved in a few years ago"

Jun looks at his friend in shock and anger. " Fine I won't say anything, but I am not sticking around to watch you hurt him either. I am leaving. I think I will go visit my brother for a while."

Jun starts dressing again while he watches his friend's reaction. " Well unless you want to rape me now ' He states.

Akio smacks him across his face, causing him to fall onto the ground. Jun looks up at his friend, and cautiously gets back up.

" How dare you say that to me! I would never raped you Jun!" Akio screams.

Jun stands there stunned, not knowing what to do or think. Akio is his best friend and like his older brother to him. He loves Akio so much, but he is so crazy sometimes.

"Sorry" Jun says and then runs out of the house.

"'Damn now Jun is mad at me. It's all that damn Suguru's fault!" He yells 'I am going to get him when he comes home tonight. I have played this part of the game for long enough'

Akio starts working on his plain for when Suguru came back that night. After work Suguru will have two weeks off so this is really the perfect time to start anyway.

tbc