Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ The Cardboard Box ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Title: The Cardboard Box
Status 6/?
Author: cathankitten
Email: cathanthekitten@yahoo.co.uk
Beta: None
Rating: PG-NC17
Pairings: OMC/Suguru. .. Sakano/Suguru. . . Yuki/Shuichi... Hiro+Ayaka
Spoilers: Yeah
Warnings: | Slash| Tort | NC | BDMS| Inc| AU
Disclaimer:Gravitation is Copyright© Maki Murakami and SME VisualWorks. Anime Visions claims no part in the creation or production of this manga/anime.
Summary: This is a Suguru center fic. It's not a sweet innocent little hugging kissing one either so be warned. I know the name sounds strange but you will get why it's called this later in the story.



Suguru starts to shake and scream. He knows these men are going to rape him and do who knows what else to him. He begs and pleads for them to just let him go, but they just laugh and start rubbing their hands all over his body.

He looks around the room and sees whips, bondage equipment, and various other torture devices. There is a frame with a bar in the middle, which Akio is dragging him to and handcuffs his wrists him to the bar.

" There! Now we have you, my little puppy. You can't get away from us now. We don't want that now do we? " Akio says with a laugh. He takes out his stun gun and shocks the helpless young man. Suguru screams, cries more, and shakes the men, in the room, laugh.

'Why is he doing this to me? Why are they, doing this to me? I just wanted a boyfriend. Why didn't I tell anyone about him? He's right I have no friends, no one will even miss me.'

Suguru stands there waiting for them to do whatever the want to. His arms already hurt and his feet hardly touch the ground. He closes his eyes and waits

" You sure have a nice toy here, Akio," one of them snarls as he rubs up behind Suguru. "I think I am going to have fun breaking him. You did say we could break him right?"

" That's the plan," Akio laughing, " Just make sure you don't kill him. I have to give him back to his cousin when we are done."

"You mean you are going to give him back? " Another man asks.

" Yes that's part of my plan. I want that fucking asshole, who fired my brother, to suffer. If poor, poor, little Sug-chan here has to suffer too. It's just more fun."

Akio grabs Suguru and starts roughly kissing him, as one of the other men there because to rape him. Suguru doesn't scream or resist at all. He's too tired, upset, and confused. Soon the other men join in. They use his body like he is nothing. Yell insults at him, tell him he is worthless, and do everything they can to break him. After they are done, they throw him back into his box and Akio throws food scraps at him.

" Eat up and sleep. I will be back to play with you tomorrow" he snarls and walks off

Suguru is dragged out and raped over and over for days which to him fells like years. He has stopped crying, or trying to get away, and just lets them do whatever they want too without saying a word.

~ At Yuki's and Shuichi's ~

Yuki and Shuichi lie in bed. They had a wonderful night of making love and aren't in a big hurry to leave their bed. Shuichi turns over and straddles Yuki and grins madly at him. He leans down and kisses him. Suddenly the phone rings.

" Great," Yuki mumbles

" Just leave it they will call back later, " He tells his partner.

Shuichi begins to kiss him again. Yuki pulls Shuichi down onto himself and starts rubbing his back and butt. The phone rings again and Yuki answers the phone.

"What?" he snaps angrily. Annoyed that someone is calling at six in the morning 'This better be an emergency!' he growls mentally.

" What do you want? " He asks the person on the phone

Shuichi sits and listens to what Yuki is says

" No, he's not here . . . Of course I am sure . . . Why would Suguru be at my place at six in the morning?" he says as he lights a cigarette.

"No, He didn't say anything about going away for a while"

" Did you check his place?..... Well maybe he's at one of his friends"

Shuichi is very interested now and snuggles closer to Yuki.

" He could be with his boyfriend you know."

" I don't know who his boyfriend is some guy in his thirty. . . . About 5'9 with brown hair and green eyes. I saw them outside the theater a while ago."

Shuichi looks puzzled. 'Suguru has a boyfriend? He didn't tell me he had a boyfriend,' he thinks and pouts. 'That must be why he's been so happy' Shuichi smiles, thinking about his friend being happy.

" No, I don't know . . . Ok I will call you if I hear from him ok . . . bye," Yuki says and hung up the phone

"What's going on?" Shuichi asks. " Is Suguru in trouble or something? Why didn't you tell me he had a boyfriend, Yuki?" he pouts

" I don't know if he's in trouble or not, brat. He was supposed to go to some family gathering this weekend, but he did not show up. I didn't tell you he had a boyfriend because it's not my place to. If he wants to tell you his personal life he will. Now shut up," Yuki replies.

" Tohma must be really worried to call at this early hour," Shuichi says

" He said he called everyone else and no one knew where he was at" Yuki replies.

" Maybe we should go look for him?" Shuichi asks, starting to look worried. 'He wouldn't miss a family gathering without being sick, or calling in.'

" We have no idea where he is. I am sure he is fine, and he can take care of himself"

" I guess so. Poor Sakano isn't going to be happy about Suguru having a boyfriend."

" Why would he care if he had one of not?" Yuki inquires.

" Because he likes Suguru, " Shuichi giggles out and hugs Yuki. " He doesn't say it, but I can tell he likes him. I mean he gave him that kitten he won at the carnival. Someone doesn't win stuff for someone else just because they are their friend. Do you know how much he had to spend to get that?"

Shuichi continues to ramble on and on about the carnival and the kitten. How Sakano is going to break down because Suguru has a boyfriend

"Shut up," Yuki demands then kisses him. "Too bad Sakano didn't ask him out then. I don't like that boyfriend of his whoever he is."

" Yuki you don't even know him."

" I know that you idiot. He looked familiar to and I didn't like the feeling I got, when I saw them" Yuki informs his boyfriend, starting to worry himself.

"Then why didn't you tell Suguru that???" Shuichi screeches out at him

" Because it's his life, and I can't go around telling people to break up just because I have a feeling"

" Oh"

" I just wish I could remember where I saw him before though "

~ At Tohma's~

Tohma sits, behind his desk, calling everyone he could think of to find out where his cousin is. Something isn't right and he knows it. Suguru isn't one to miss family events without at least calling to say he isn't able to attend. He couldn't find him anywhere and is also puzzled because Suguru hadn't informed anyone about his boyfriend. He decides he is going to go over to Suguru's place himself and ask his neighbors if they had seen him lately. And find out some info about this boyfriend of his.

~*~At Akio's ~*~

Akio walks the last of his guests out and goes back to get Suguru. Suguru is hanging limp, passed out from the torture he has gone through that day. His body is full of cuts, whip marks, and is bruised everywhere almost.

'Maybe I won't need two weeks to break him after all I think I will give Tohma his little gift tomorrow' Akio thinks to himself and is very pleased at the process he is making with his plan.

He carries Suguru back to the cardboard box and puts him inside.

'Yes tomorrow is a good day' the thinks, closes the lid and doesn't bother taping it this time because he knows that Suguru won't try to get away now and go anywhere. So he just goes off to get something to eat.

~At Tohma 's office early the next morning ~*~

Tohma sits behind his desk waiting, for everyone to arrive. He called everyone, and told them he needed to see them. Everyone is there already except for Yuki and Shuichi who are running late.

Everyone is discussing Suguru and where he might be. They are all starting to get worried. Tohma talked to Suguru's neighbors earlier and found out that he did have a boyfriend. Also he is hardly ever at his place any more and they hadn't seen him for almost a week now. They said that they also saw Suguru's boyfriend kissing another man outside a few times. None of them knew his name though. Everyone has their cells out and they are all calling people trying to find out where Suguru is.

Tohma announces worriedly, " I have a feeling something wasn't right, and we have to find Suguru now."

~*~Outside NG Studio's ~*~

" Now you are going to go give this to Tohma" Akio snarls at Suguru who looks like he was ready to pass out." I am sure you can make it to his office, right? I mean I can't go in with you now can I?"

Suguru looks at him and shakes his head no. "You better not tell him where I live or I will kill all of your family." He whispers and let Suguru go.

'He's going to kill me. I am not going to make it' Suguru mentally replies over and over again.

Suguru walks slowly toward the building. It was still early so there aren't many people around outside. He finally gets there and sits down in front of it leaning against the wall crying

'He's going to come over here and drag me back to the car. I know it. I can't go any more'

People walk by, paying no attention to him. They think he is a street kid or a bum. Some of them make rude comments to him or about him. Telling him to go get a job or to leave.

After what seems forever, someone grabs Suguru. Scared and thinking that it is Akio who is going to punish him for not going to the office, he starts shaking

The person grabbed his face and pulled his head up to look at him. Suguru looks up at him shaking opens his mouth to say something but passes out.

tbc