Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ The Cardboard Box ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Title: The Cardboard Box
Status 1/?
Author: cathankitten
Email: cathanthekitten@yahoo.co.uk
Beta: None
Rating: PG-NC17
Pairings: OMC/Suguru. .. Sakano/Suguru. . . Yuki/Shuichi... Hiro+Ayaka
Spoilers: Yeah
Warnings: | Slash| Tort | NC | BDSM| Inc| AU
Disclaimer:Gravitation is Copyright© Maki Murakami and SME VisualWorks. Anime Visions claims no part in the creation or production of this manga/anime.
Summary: This is a Suguru center fic. It's not a sweet innocent little hugging kissing one either so be warned. I know the name sounds strange but you will get why it's called this later in the story.



~*~Inside NG Studios ~*~

It is early morning, and everyone except Shuich,i who is an hour late, is at the studio. They are all growing very impatient and irritated because need him inorder to get the arrangements put together.

Suguru, who isn't in a very good mood, stands behind his keyboard and grumbles" He's late again," He says as he works on his keyboard.

He has been getting really depressed lately about not having a lover, while the other members both had someone. He would never let them know he was feeling this way though.

Sakano paces back and forth across the room panicking and says, "He's late again. Doesn't he understand what he's doing to me?"

K walks over, put his gun to Sakano's head, causing him to faint and drop onto the floor. The others look over to see what happen for a minute then continue doing what they were doing.

Suguru looks over and rolls his eyes, This is getting really annoying' he thinks then starts messing with his keyboard again.

Hero stretches and goes over to the window to see if Shuichi is there yet. He yawns and walks back to where he had been sitting before and says, "He's probably still sleeping. Yuki and he were probably up all night fighting, or having sex. I didn't get much sleep either. Ayaka and I were . . . "

"I don't care what you two were doing, nor do I care what those two are doing either," Suguru yells at him. " We are suppose to be working here, but no he has to be late again. He is so irresponsible. I am so sick of hearing him go on and on about Yuki, and you go on and on about Ayaka. You really think I care about your damn love lives?? "

He stands next to Hiro his fists clinched, his face beat red with angry, looking like he is about to start punching someone or something. Everyone in the room turns around and looks at the boy who has just exploded at Hiro.

The young keyboardist stands there glaring at them for a minute. Then decides he's had enough for the day. " That's it !!!!! " He yells, as he stomps toward the exit.

" I am going home. Shuichi better be here on time tomorrow, or I am quitting!" he yells as he storming out. "What was that all about?" asks Hiro still in shock.

After a few minutes K looks at the door and says," I think he's jealous of you guys."

" What is he jealous about?" questions Sakano. Then gets up off the floor and starts to clean his glasses.

" Let me see well . . . Hiro is going out with Ayaka and Shuichi is going out with Yuki" K replies thinking that they would put two and two together, without him having to explain it.

" Yes, so what does that have to do with Suguru blowing up at Hiro?" asks Sakano who is puzzled.

" Because he isn't going out with anyone," K states.

Oh that's right. He doesn't have anyone, does he? ?" Hiro asks, "Maybe we should find him a boyfriend or girlfriend?"

He looks over at K who looks like he had a plan going, but doesn't say anything. Then he looks over at Sakano who looks like he is totally lost.

~*~Outside* ~

Suguru walks down the street, his clenched fists in his pockets, his arms stiff. He starts to talk to himself, not caring if anyone notices. " Why do they have to go on and on every day about their loves? Yuki this, Yuki that. We did this and that. I really don't care. I am so sick of them bragging about their damn sex lives. If I had a lover, I wouldn't tell them about it. Hell, they would probably snatch him away from me anyway," He mumbles to himself.

He continues to walk down the sidewalk, stopping briefly to watch a couple that is hugging each other. This almost makes him cry. " I won't ever get a chance to tell them even if I did get one, because I will never have anyone." he says outload to himself.

Being upset and not really looking where he is going, he ends up running into someone.

"Sorry I should watch where I am going" He says as he steps back away from the person and brushes himself off.

" It's ok," the person says. Suguru looks up, and sees a really great looking guy smiling at him. 'He's cute' Suguru mentally notes, and blushes.

"Not every day I almost get knocked over, by such a cute guy you know? " The guy laughs, and smiles as he looks down at him.

Suguru frowns at him, thinking, 'Great now his guy is mocking me'

"I said I was sorry. You know you don't have to joke around with me!" he snaps, turns around, and storms off.

The man stands there for a minute stunned, then runs after him. He grabs a hold of Suguru's arm, spins him around, and hugs him.

Suguru looks up at him in shock. " Let me go!!" he yells and struggles to get away because he is scared, and doesn't know this man. " Why are you doing hugging me? I don't know you!"

" Calm down. I am not going to rape you or anything" He says as he strokes Suguru's hair. " You are upset. I can tell. I am just trying to be friendly" The man keeps a hold of him talking to him, as if he had known him for years.

Suguru for reasons, which he doesn't understand, stops struggling. He just stands there being hugged Letting the man whisper nice things in his ear. He is too upset and tired to care anymore.

The man says "Akio" to him after a few minutes.

Puzzled, Suguru asks, "What?"

Still hugging this strange, he feels safe and warm, and doesn't want to leave. It has been so long since anyone has held him like this.

" My name it's Akio, and yours is?" he laughs.

"Oh, Suguru," He whispers back.

" Oh that's a great name, for a great guy," Akio laughs, ' This is going to be an interesting change of plans'

" I am not great. I am nothing. No one loves me. They only want me around because I can play the keyboard," He replies looking like he is going to either cry, or start punching something.

" Hey I want you around. I would like to be your friend."

" Why?" Suguru asks this person, who he has never seen before.

" I don't know you are cute, and. . ."

" Oh! So you just want me to have sex with?" Suguru snaps and tries to get away again.

" No no I didn't mean it like that. I don't know you just seem nice, and I really don't know anyone here. Maybe us bumping into each other was fate pushing us together."

" Yeah sure," he says sarcastically and pulls away.

" Are you always this negative?" Akio replies still keeping hold of his arm.

" I am not negative," He snaps back defensively

Akio takes his hand and pulls Suguru's face to look up at him. Smiling he says, " Tell you what. I am really hungry now. Why don't we go get something to eat, and you can talk to me about what's bugging you, k?"

Suguru looks at him for a minute ' He doesn't seem to be dangerous or want to hurt me.' "Ok lets go get something to eat."

Akio smiles and they walk to go eat.

~ *~ At a restaurant ~*~

" So do you often run after and hug people you bump into?"

" Uh no.. Only the cute ones," Akio smirks, and winks at him.

" I am not cute" says Suguru and blushes

" Yes you are silly," Akio laughs.

" How did you know I was gay anyway? I haven't said I was," Suguru asks wondering how he knows. ' Is it that obvious?'

" Because when I said you were cute, you said don't joke with me and not get away from me you sick creep," Akio replies.

" Oh!" Suguru says and blushes again ' Maybe this day isn't so bad after all.'

tbc