Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Tough Decisions Tough Luck ❯ Drama Llama!? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Me: <skips in> Hello <bows> I'm Chieko
<Hiro pops in> Yeah she is
Me: I'm here to tell you I don't own Gravitation
K: Nope she doesn't
Me: why are you here?!
K: I'm always with you
Me: SCARY!!
Hiro: <Pulls Chieko away> she'd rather be with me
Me: WHAT???
<K pulls out gun>
Me: we'll discuss this later you two. Enjoy the chapter.
“See you tomorrow.”
“So are you really going to the ASK concert Friday?”
“Of coarse Yume, are you?”
“Duh!”
“Ok.” Chieko looked at her watch. “SHIT, Yume if we don't run we'll miss our train”
“Then run.”
Chieko P.O.V.
`If I get home late again I can't go to the concert?! How's it my fault that Kagejiki-sensei wanted to talk to me?' “Damn bitch.” I punched a hole in the wall. “Why does she hate me?”
“She doesn't.” I pulled my fist back.
“No one fucking asked you Mika!” I spat, “Mom and dad love you. They want me to `be more like my nee-chan'”
“I'm done dealing with you, Tatsuha!” Mika shouted. Tatsuha walked in.
“Are you giving her trouble again squirt?” Tatsuha asked.
“Don't call me that, I'm 17 after all.”
“Fine. Not to be the bearer of bad news but that house you wanted got sold. You could still look at that apartment that's halfway between here and bro's house.”
“Really?” I squealed. “Will you come with me?”
“Car broke?”
“No just come with me.” I begged.
“Ok”
“Yay” I said as I jumped up and hugged him.
 
2 days later- Wednesday
 
“So you really got it?” Yume asked.
“Yeah. Tatsuha is going to help me move, but I'm still going to go here.”
“You better or I'll hunt you down and kill you.” Said Mitsuki, grabbing Chieko by the shirt.
“Help me Koneko- chan.” Chieko said
“Nope I'm too scared.”
“Ladies” Kagejiki yelled. “Is there something more interesting than class going on?”
“Yes” said Chieko. “I'm going to a concert this weekend.”
“Are you talking back to me?”
“No” Chieko said, “I just think a concert is more interesting than some dead guy.”
“Leave, Now!”
“With pleasure” said Chieko as she grabbed her backpack. “Bye-bye” she giggled, winking as she left.
 
Later that night
“Oh Ryuichi Sakuma, I love you so much!” Tatsuha said as he licked the poster of the pop-star.
“Not trying to interrupt but could you not lick my stuff.” Chieko giggled.
“Shut up”
“Ok, I'll just leave you and your `hottie Ryuichi' alone!”
“Why do you keep getting in trouble with your teachers?” Tatsuha asked as he sat on the bed.
“I don't want to talk about it.” She whispered.
“But I-“
“I DON'T want to talk about it!”
“Fine,” he said standing up. “Just remember I am your brother so if you ever need to talk to me…”
“I know.” She said quietly. “and your not supposed to be the sensitive one. You're the loud obnoxious older brother ok.”
“Ok, lets get that poster and the bed and you'll be out of here.”
Me: YAY I did it!
K: what?
Me: Wrote a chapter. I know it didn't really have any of the characters in it but it will soon.
K: Duh. So when do I come in?
Hiro: and me?
Me: soon I promise!
K and Hiro: DUH!!
Me: Shup- (means shut up)
Hiro: leave reviews or she'll cry
Me: yeah I will!
<K pulls out gun>
Me: what's that for?
K: to help get reviews.
Me: <turns to Hiro> I'm scared!
Hiro: I'll protect you
<Chieko glompes Hiro> YAY!!
K: …
Hiro: …
Me: O.o
All: see you next time
Me: the next chapter is “concerts ahoy”
<K and Hiro drag Chieko off>
All: BYE! XD