Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Vision of the future ❯ Vision chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2
 
K cracked his eyes open and looked up into the darkness, the beep beep beeping was really getting on his nerves. He shut his eyes again and rolled over, burying his face into the plush pillow.
 
“Sakano! For the love of god shut your phone up”
 
….No reply. The beep beep beeping continued.
 
“Sakano! Will you answer your phone already it's keeping me awake”
 
……Still no reply
 
K rolled onto his back and pushed himself up onto his elbows. He reached over to smack his lover over the head, but instead of a head his hand made contact with another soft plushy pillow. K blinked a few times before it registered with his brain.
 
Sakano wasn't here, he was staying at his own apartment tonight…
 
That wasn't Sakanos phone, it was his own…
 
K laughed at himself sheepishly and reached over to grab the phone from the bedside table, his eyes widened when I saw his alarm clock. It was 4.15 in the morning.
 
“Whoever is texting me better have a damn good reason for it” he half growled half muttered. After fighting with his phone for a few seconds, trying to find the right buttons, he finally opened the offending text message.
 
I love you” That was all read.
 
K smiled and shook his head. “Sakano you silly thing, what on earth are you doing still awake at this time of night?” He quickly keyed a reply into his phone before blowing it a kiss.
 
I love you too baby, now go to sleep you silly thing xxx
 
The blonde sat the phone back on the table before opening the little drawer, his hand pushed aside tubes of lube, a pair of handcuffs, a hand gun and a half eaten cheese and pickle sandwich before reaching its goal. He withdrew his hand from the drawer clutching the small black velvet box he was looking for, he stared at it for a few moments before cracking it open. K ran his finger over the thick platinum band that sat inside.
 
K had to admit he was worried, he was still to have the “talk” with Michael about the nature of Sakano and his relationship, as far as Michael was concerned they were just really good friends.
 
The younger Winchester had moved over to Japan to live with his father over 6 months ago, and as much as he loved his son, his arrival put a lot of stress on his relationship with the producer. He remembered the time Sakano actually went as far as to break things off with him for a while. K had cried for 3 hours straight. He never wanted that to happen again and the day Sakano showed up on his doorstep claiming he couldn't live without him was the day he decided to take things to the next level. Shortly after his lover had left, K went down to the local Ernest and Jones, a very expensive jewelry shop, and purchased the simple platinum ring.
 
The tapping at his door pulled him away from the thoughts of his lover, K looked up to see his son stepping into the room and shutting the door behind him.
 
“Daddy, I woke up and now I can't get back to sleep, can I sleep in here with you?” he asked. He fidgeted with the hem of his pajama top
 
K closed the velvet box and sat it back in its drawer to keep it safe, he pulled back the blankets and patted the bed beside him, inviting his son to snuggle up with him. Once Michael was cozy under the covers K decided that maybe now might be a good time for them to have that “talk
 
“Michael, you like Mr. Sakano don't you?”
 
“Of course I like Mr. Sakanu daddy” his son stated, rolling his eyes like it was the most obvious thing in the world. K laughed, he loved the way Michael pronounced his lovers name.
 
“Well…How would you feel if Mr. Sakano was to live with us?” ~Take it in baby steps Claude~ he told himself.
 
“Wow I would love it if Mr. Sakanu lived with us, that means we get to see him every day!” K was happy enough with that response.
 
“Well, I'm glad you feel that way son. You see…” K really didn't know where to begin “...well me and Mr. Sakano have a very special relationship, and we love each other very much” Michael nodded his head, K took this as a sign that he understood “Well daddy loves Mr. Sakano sooo much that he wants to give him a special ring”
 
Michael suddenly sat up from the bed and gave his father a wide grin. “Does that mean Mr. Sakanu is going to be my second daddy?” he asked, excitement evident in his voice.
 
K stared at his son in disbelief “Boy you catch on quick don't you? You're clever like your old man!” He ruffled the boys hair, causing him to giggle. “Yes, if Mr. Sakano decided to say yes and wear the special ring then he would be your second daddy…Would you like that?”
 
“YAY! Mr. Sakanu is going to be my second daddy” The young boy screamed before bouncing around on the bed. K quickly reached out to pull his son back down into an embrace.
 
“Hearing you say that makes me very happy Michael, but you have to keep it a secret from Mr. Sakano okay? You can't let him know about the special ring” Michael nodded to say okay and curled up into his fathers side. Sleep quickly took over the young Winchester. K smiled down at his son before kissing him on his blonde head and joining him in slumber.