Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Hell Knows No Fury Like A Woman Scorned ❯ Resurrected Wings ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SailorStar9: Was about time I updated this fic. Anyway, this is Chapter 6. Read and review.
Disclaimers: Don't own, don't sue. R&R and no flames. Flames will extinguished by a fire extinguisher.
Chapter 6: Resurrected Wings

From her hotel room, Cagalli fumed, mentally screaming vicious curses at the newly revealed Peacecraft who had taken her place. She really is the last of the Peacecrafts. But it was impossible. Such a frail girl could never be the descendant of King Peacecraft and his wife, Queen Katrina. And there was no way Cagalli would allow this girl to get between her and Athrun, no matter who she was. She frowned as she looked outside the window. Snow Goddess or not, that girl had to go.
Then, she brightened as her anger subsided. Yes, Kira will help her in regaining ORB. She is his sister after all.
That decided, Cagalli exited from her hotel room to find her brother,

Later that night, Murrue Ramius and Andrew Waltfeld's shared mansion in ORB received a desperate guest; Cagalli Yula Athha.
“Kira, we need to talk.” Cagalli insisted.
The former pilot merely nodded mutely and followed his sister outside.
Once out of earshot, Cagalli tugged on Kira's sleeve desperately, “I need the Archangel and the Freedom to regain ORB for me.”
Kira frowned, “Why? The Sanc Kingdom is back in its rightful ruler's hands.”
“That... that girl isn't a Peacecraft!” Cagalli protested. “And... it isn't the Sanc Kingdom, it's ORB!”
“What makes you so sure?” Kira pressed. “I know Merci. She won't lie about something as important as this!”
“Unlike some people.” he gave Cagalli a look.
Turning to her, he added sternly, “No sister of mine would lie to get want she wants.”
“Get out of here!” he snapped.
Stunned silent, Cagalli had no choice but to leave.

Somewhere in the depths of the Galaxy Cauldron, dark-eyed figure chuckled softly at the image reflected in the dark waters of a seeing pool. It nodded in approval to the possessive thoughts the shunned Athha was thinking. His plan was coming together even better than it had expected and dared hope.

Much later that night, a group of people dressed in black that clearly marked to make certain of the kill. They advanced towards the mansion and Lacus's Pink-Chan Haro alerted everyone bouncing up and down. Murrue and Andrew woke up as well as Kira who alerted everyone to get up quietly. The people dressed in black were Special Operation Forces from ZAFT and Murrue and Andrew protected them by ensuring that they got to the underground shelter. Andrew's prosthetic arm was stabbed by a special ops assassin and he later learnt that the people in black were trying to kill Lacus Clyne!
Four young women in white Roman dresses then appeared in the midst of the chaos. Opening a sachet each had, the four females released the shimmering dust onto the ZAFT assassins. the ZAFT Special Operation Forces immediately collapsed onto the ground, asleep as they breathed in the dust.
“You are...” Murrue was stunned as both her and Andrew rescathed their handguns.
“Lady Chione's aides.” the sorceresses' leader replied. “She was informed of this but she didn't know when they'll strike. She had us protect Miss Clyne from the shadows.”
“We do not have to time to talk.” she added quickly. “All will be explained once Lady Chione meets up with you.”
“Seer, we have to hurry.” one of the other sorceresses interjected. “The effects of 'Sleep Powder' won't last for long.”
“Agreed.” the leader nodded.
“Please take the Freedom along.” she requested. “Lady Chione has offered all of you shelter in the Sanc Kingdom.”
Arriving to the underground shelter, Lacus retrieved the keys from her Haro. Kira and Andrew both turned the keys at the same time and opened the door to the hanger and Kira boarded the Freedom Gundam.
Later, the others boarded the vehicles the sorceresses had brought along with them. With the Freedom cruising beside them, the whole group were off to the Sanc Kingdom.

SailorStar9: Yup, I twisted the original anime here. Shakes head at the short chapter.