Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ A New Friend: Pilot of the Blackrose ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hope everyone enjoys this chapter!!!!
Please read and respond!!!!!!!!
 
Last Chapter:
The doctor bowed his head and moved aside to let Mwu go into the room.
 
When Mwu saw the girl lying on the bed he almost gasped. Lt. Ren's face was still deadly pale and she had bandage wound up around her. She looked so vulnerable…….
 
Mwu quickly exited the room and went off to tell Ramius and Kira the news…
 
 
Murrue was walking down the hall, about to enter into the control room when Mwu caught up with her.
 
“Captain Ramius!”
 
She faced him. “Yes, Lt. LaFlaga?”
 
“I spoke to the doctor. He said that she lost a massive amount of blood. There are two serious cuts; one on her right leg and the other on her left arm. Both are cut to the bone. And there were pieces of glass stuck in her side. She has a pretty bad cut on her forehead. Lt. Ren won't be able to walk or move her arm for awhile. She is still unconscious. I saw her; she's a pale as a ghost.”
 
“All right. Thank you, Lt. LaFlaga.” Murrue turned on her heel and walked towards the medical bay.
* * *
“Hello, Captain.”
 
“Hello, Dr. Tamei. May I see Lt. Ren?”
 
“Yes…well…Captain Ramius, she is a coordinator.”
 
“So?”
 
“Well, I thought it was a little suspicious for a lieutenant in the Earth Alliance forces to be a coordinator. I mean, Kira is a different story, but………”
 
“I understand your concerns, Dr. Tamei. I'll research it later.”
 
He nodded. “Very well then. You may go in. She just woke up.” He moved so she could enter the room.
 
Murrue quickly entered. She walked up to the body on the bed and had to fight back a gasp. The girl lying on the bed was so pale…. Her blond ringlets were hanging limply by her side…. The eyes were sunken and lifeless almost. Bandages were wrapped around all most all of the teen's body.
 
Murrue cleared her throat. “Good ay, Lt. Ren.”
 
The girl's eyes found hers. When she spoke her voice was hoarse and weak. “Good day to you, Captain.”
 
Murrue sat down at the chair next to the bed. She tried to remember the questions she wanted to ask the lieutenant because the sight of the girl had caused her to forget.
 
“Are you all right, Captain?” Murrue felt her throat constrict. Her was this girl who could barely move asking her if she was all right….How could anyone have injured this teen, this child, like this????
 
“Captain Ramius?”
 
Murrue snapped out of her daze. “What? Oh, yes Lt. Ren. I'm fine. And you?”
 
“Fine, ma'am.” The 17 year old lifted her body so that she was sitting up. “Please, miss, if you don't mind, would you call me Taylor?”
 
“I don't mind at all.” Murrue smiled at the teen. She didn't smile back.
 
“Thank you.”
 
So what do you think so far? Please respond!!!!!!! I NEED IDEAS!!!!!!!!!!