Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Dancing with the Devil ❯ Time to take a Chance ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Ten
Time to take a Chance
 
~ When they landed back on the ship Lunamaria came running to Shinn and the others. ~
 
“Did you hear yet? We're going back to the P.L.A.N.T's for a while. I'm so excited.” Said Lunamaria with glee.
 
“ The P.L.A.N.T's! Why?” Said Athrun abruptly.
 
“ I don't know all I know is that we're going home. I haven't been home in month's.” Said Lunamaria happily. “ We're only about three hour's away from the P.L.A.N.T's so the captain says we can get into our street cloths.” She said as she turned around and walked away.
 
“ Well she's all chipper ain't she.” Said Auel with a smile as he watched her walk way in her pink miniskirt.
 
“ Stellar, you and Shinn can go get changed first.” Said Athrun kindly.
 
“ Thanks.” Said Stellar and Shinn at the same time.
 
“ Oh and another thing there's a concert that Myself, Lacus, Kira, and Cagalli have been talking about going to for a while at the P.L.A.N.T's if you want to come, your are now officially invited.” Said Athrun as he, Auel, and Sting walked away.
 
“ Well you want to go?” Shinn asked Stellar slightly taking back what he said.
 
“Um… I guess so… I mean I wouldn't mind meeting Lacus Clyne I wonder who's singing?” Said Stellar with a look of questioning on her face.
 
“Okay, I'm going to go get changed so I'll see you later.” Said Shinn as he turned to walk way to the locker room.
 
“ Shinn wait, I'm coming too. I need to get changed into my street cloths too.” Said Stellar as she ran to get up to him.
 
“ What are you doing I'm going to take a shower too.” Said Shinn looking at her.
 
“ Oh… There are two shower's right?” Stellar asked.
 
“ Yeah, well I think so anyway.” Answered Shinn with one of his annoyed looks.
 
~ As Shinn opened the locker room door he saw Yzak getting changed. ~
 
“ Whoa! Sorry.” Said Shinn as he covered Stellar's eyes and pulled the door closed.
 
~ A few minute's later Yzak came out of the locker room and looked at both Shinn and Stellar. ~
 
“ Hey Stellar right…” said Yzak nicely as he possibly could.
 
“ Yep that's me.” Answered Stellar.
 
“ You want to go to the concert tonight with me?” Asked Yzak still trying to sound nice.
 
~ Stellar looked at Shinn then to Yzak. ~
 
“ I'm sorry I pan on going with Shinn and some other people too. Forgive me Yzak.” Said Stellar as she bowed.
 
Shinn cleared his throat and said, “ Come on Stellar we have to get cleaned up before the concert.”
 
Stellar straightened up and looked at Shinn and said, “ Okay lets go then.” She smiled as they walked into the locker room leaving Yzak heart struck in the doorway.
 
“ Wow that was so weird, don't you think.” Said Stellar looking at Shinn.
 
“ Hell I thought that guy was gay or something cuz he doesn't have a girl. That I know of.” Said Shinn with a laugh.
 
 
~ Stellar laughed so hard she turned red. Shinn didn't think it was that funny but then what Stellar said made him laugh too. ~
 
“ You know I thought he was too.” Said Stellar with a laugh, “ But then when he asked me to the concert I thought twice about what I thought about him. I still think he's gay though.” She said with a with laugh as she hit her knee.
 
~ Stellar walked to her locker and grabbed her cloths out of the locker then walked to the shower. She only took a five minute shower because the hot water ran out so she turned off the water and dried off then got changed in the shower room. She came walking out. ~
 
“ You look a little worried Shinn. Have you never met a girl who can take a shower in five minutes?” Said Stellar with a smile. As she thought to herself, “ Nah, I shouldn't tell him that the hot waters all gone just so I can have a good laugh.”
 
~ Stellar giggled. ~
 
“ What? I'm not worried… But I have to ask why are you laughing? Said Shinn now looking at Stellar in her street cloths.
 
“ Oh nothing.” Stellar tried to think of something then said, “ XYZ.” with a laugh.
“ XYZ? What's that mean?” Asked Shinn looking confused.
 
“ eXamine Your Zipper. Duh.” Said Stellar with a laugh.
 
~ Shinn looked down and blushed then turned grabbed his cloths out of his locker and walked quickly to the shower room. When he got into the shower room he thought to himself, “ How embarrassing.” He put his hands over his eyes and shook his head. He took off his cloths and turned on the water.
 
“ Ahhhhhhh! Cold… Cold… COLD! Damn you Stellar!” Yelled Shinn with a high screech in his voice.
 
~ Stellar was laughing so hard that she almost peed herself. Then she walked over to the shower room door and opened the door an inch wide and looked in. ~
 
“ Um… Shinn are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I just wanted to have a laugh. I'm sorry…” Said Stellar honestly meaning what she said.
 
~ Shinn put his pants on and walked to the door. ~
 
“ That was so not funny. It was cold.” Said Shinn being sarcastic.
 
~ Stellar bowed low trying to show she was truly sorry for what she did to him, but Shinn looked at her and shook his head. ~
 
“ You don't have to bow every time you do something to me. That was a pretty dirty trick you played but I'll always get you back.” Said Shinn as Stellar straightened up.
 
“ What do you mean by that?” Asked Stellar with a questioning look.
 
“ Well one I get to go on a date with you tonight to that concert. Then I'll get you back for the shower thing when I get a chance.” Said Shinn as he turned around to get his shirt.
 
~ Stellar just looked at Shinn. Then thought to herself, “ Wow I'm going on a date with…” She smiled. Then Shinn turned around and Stellar turned around to leave the shower room. ~
 
“ Stellar XYZ.” Said Shinn as he looked at the back of her dress an noticed it was unzipped half way.
 
“What you're kidding on me!” My zipper is unzipped! Can you zip it up for me please Shinn.” Asked Stellar with a smile.
 
“ Fine, I'll do zip it up.” Said Shinn as he walked up to her and tried to pull the zipper up, “ It won't go up!” He said as he pulled.
 
“ Try pushing it in then pull up on it.” Stellar said as she tried to suck in.
 
“ Okay I'll try that.” Said Shinn as he pushed the Zipper in and pulled up, “ Hey it worked.” Said Shinn with a smile.
 
~ Stellar Spun around and in her purple and white dress. ~
 
“How does it look? I bought it before we left Orb.” Said Stellar.
 
~ Stellar tried to stop spinning with her back turned to Shinn but lost her footing and tripped falling forward. Shinn tried to grab Stellar around the waist before she fell on her face but instead accidentally got her chest. He picked her up then quickly released his grasp, and looked at his hands, and blushed. ~
 
“ Uh… I didn't mean t…t…to.” He said as he was still in shock looking at his hands.
 
~ Stellar turned around and looked at Shinn. ~
 
“ You know usually I would kick your ass for doing something like that, but you saved me from hitting the floor so… I thank you.” Said Stellar as she turned back around and walked out the Shower Room door.
 
~ Shinn scratched his head and decided he got off easy for doing something like that to her. He finished getting ready and walked out the door of the Shower Room and say that Stellar was waiting for him. ~
 
“Wait… Why are you still in here?” Asked Shinn as he walked to her.
 
“ I decided since I am going with you to this concert that I should have the decency to wait for my date.” Said Stellar with a smile.
 
“ Oh… Okay then shall we be going then?” Asked Shinn politely as he put his arm out.
 
~ Stellar looked at his arm then decided she would take his arm so they walked out of the Locker Room arm and arm. Everyone looked at them. ~
 
Yzak said to Rey, “ What happened between them in the Locker Room?”
 
“ Dunno? Looks like something happened though.” Said Rey with a odd look at Shinn.
 
“ We're just going to have to find out at the concert tonight aren't we.” Said Yzak with a smirk on his face, “ Then if we find out that Shinn is having a relationship with a crew member either Shinn or Stellar could be left behind when we take off again.” He laughed.
 
~ Shinn looked over at Yzak as he laughed. ~
 
Shinn whispered in Stellar's ear, “ He's planning something, and I have a feeling that it's no good once again.”
 
Stellar whispered back, “ Don't worry he's to stupid to actually do anything so calm down.”
 
“Okay, but I'm just warning you.” Said Shinn as they walked passed Yzak and Rey.