Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam SEED Awakening ❯ PHASE-5: Final Stages ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

PHASE-5: Final Stages

Lieutenant Tim Robertson smiled as he watched the wreckage of the Battleship he had just ordered destroyed float by his bridge. His was the Captain of the 130m Escort Ship Hermes the first of a new sub-class of the escort ship, but soon after it and it's two sisters commissioning the crews went rouge when they heard about the Cyclops System at JOSH-A and the invasion of Orb. But they stayed low with their new Mirage Colloid Generators on waiting for their chance for their chance to strike. They had when a certain Gundam found itself under attack by a ZAFT Laurasia class Frigate, its own men. Even thought the pilot repeatedly tried to convince them that he was on their side but to no avail. Finally Tim had ordered to help the besieged Gundam and so the pilot even though had a small hatred for Naturals teamed up with them to find a place in this battle and oh boy did they find it. Tim smiled in pleasure as the Captain of the legendary Archangel appeared on his monitor.

“Yeah Murrue long time hasn't it,” Tim said once she had recovered from her shock from seeing one of her close friends from the academy.

“Yeah Tim nice to see you too I guess those won simulations were nothing to laugh about,” Murrue replied with a smile. Tim returned it since back the academy he was two years above Murrue and quickly proved himself to be a very good escort ship skipper. When Murrue found out about this since she also had a high score in the department challenge him to a simulation and Tim won hands down.

“Well ma'am my ships are at your command,” Tim replied trying to get back to business. Murrue smiled and signed off with a chuckle. Tim nodded knowing that he was right this was the perfect faction to be in for they were fighting for something that all those people out there weren't” love and justice. Love for the Earth, Love for the PLANTs, and most of all love for each other, along with bringing justice to all those monsters out there.


------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------


Adam frowned as he looked over the wreckage of the last supply fleet and pondered why these guys wanted to nuke something when they knew that it would only bring death and destruction to the Earth Sphere.

“Sir Lieutenant Anderson reports that he has returned and waiting for next target,” report his flight/COMM officer.

“Alright engineering activate cloak if you please, and helm bring us on a course to the Re-supply point,” he ordered looking over his tired crew. He nodded and knew that after this it would all be over.


------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------
Eric frowned as he launched for the hopefully last time as they arrived at the re-supply point. Once he launched he looked at the enemy fleet and saw that only a handful of Escort Ships and a single Battleship watching over a multitude of repair and supply ships.

“Logan your up take on those tin cans while the ship takes care of the that battleship,” Eric ordered knowing that this was going to be a tough battle. But they were lucky that they sent most of their MS and MA forces to investigate the lost supply fleets, which most likely not be problem.

“Yes Lieutenant those cans are not going anywhere,” The former EA pilot replied. Eric sighed as he swooped down on a unsuspecting Moebius Mobile Armor and made quick work of it. Meanwhile his two teams of Strike Daggers and Astrays made quick work of the few MA and MS still around. As Eric was about to shoot at a small repair ship off to the side of the supply depot with a few other repair ships when he realized that they had no crew at all. He smiled and quickly informed Adam of this who launched a pair of Shuttle Launches to investigate them. After a ten minute duel the Noble III defeated the opposing battleship. Once everything was destroyed, besides a few Escape pods and Launches they hooked up the derelict repairs ships to the bottom of the ship or on its deck were Eric once had his team launch from when this started. When he thought of this Eric shook his head in surprise since that moment seemed days ago in comparison. Finally Eric brought his Astray to dock and the Noble III disappeared once more. With only losing the Buster Dagger and a single Astray unit, the man had got careless and got to close to one of the escort ships and paid for it with his live. Now they were on their way back to the Archangel. But they were stopped when the GENESIS canon fired once more to the horror of the strike force, but it turned to relief when they saw that canon had fired its last shot and it exploded filling the battlefield with a eerily light over the remains of both man and machine, as well as dead ships and mobile suits. It also represented the end of the war and a new dawn for the future.


----------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------


Tim Robertson smiled as the other two ships of the Clyne Faction pulled alongside of the Archangel and its escorts. After a brief introduction the ships started to pull away from the battlefield after the watch yet careful eye of the Duel, Buster and the remaining Mobile Suits. Suddenly a 250m Class Battleship and an Escort ship much like the Hermes decloaked right next to them and Tim sprang into action moving ordering his ship to shield the other ships. But he stopped when he saw the IFF of the ship.

“This is the Noble III mission completed,” came the transmission from the battleship. Tim sighed as he gave the order to stand down.

“Roger Major Wells, who's your friend,” Miss Clyne responded with new excitement in her voice.

“Sorry were are my manners we found this one derelict with only minor damages it appears that someone got off a lucky shot and just managed to disciple it. When we found it the crew had abandoned it and since we need some ships like I believe I said when I defected I brought it with me. By the way we also managed to capture these Repair Ships as well,” answered the battleship”s captain. Tim heard a small chuckle and a sigh.

“Very well let's use this to our advantage shall we,” she replied with a smile in her words. This made both Tim and the BS captain laugh in humor at their leader”s childish behavior.

“Lieutenant Robertson I do believe that you have some extra crew aboard your ships I”m sure you can crew the Escort ship and the Repair ships,” Lacus said to him. Tim nodded and turned to address his XO who was well ahead of him.

“Roger ma'am we'll send them over ma'am,” Tim replied with a smile. Lacus just sighed and ordered the other ships to move out again.

“Let”s get out of here before somebody gets a bright idea and attack us,” Lacus ordered as the Clyne Faction ships started to move again away from the battlefield. Tim nodded and decided to go over to inspect the Escort Ship and left the Hermes in the capable hands of his XO.


--------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------


Once more in the main briefing room of the Archangel was filled with the screens in front of the room, along with some portable ones brought in showed the other ship”s briefing rooms.

“Alright people we got word that since EA lost its nukes and a good percentage of its fleet, while ZAFT lost its GENESIS canon and lost a percentage of its fleet too so we can expect a peace treaty. Intel then we will lay low and rest for knows we need it. So that”s it and thank you I am proud of everyone of you,” Lacus said with a smile before signing off. Eric smiled as he looked over at Fiona leaning against his shoulder. He smiled and looked around to see different couples doing the same. For if they would be branded traitors by both side they still would fight. They will protect each other from their enemies, and most of all be friends with each other even if their Coordinator or Natural they all realized that they were one and the same. They were together in this forever. For one man who awoke from a nightmare it was a paradise and he hoped it stayed that way.

The End

Roll Credits

-Cue Invoke-

Written by: Deathzealot

Preread: EVA Unit-01 Beta

Cast: (In order of appearance)

Eric Anderson
Fiona Rose
Samantha Larson
Miriallia Haw
Murrue Ramius
Kojiro Murdoch
Arnold Neumann
Fletcher Delancy
Brianna Valerie Ryan
Brian Simmons
Nathan Samuels
Adam Wells
Ryan Williams
Lacus Clyne
Alex Logan
Mu La Flaga
Kira Yamato
Dearka Elsman
Tim Robertson
Yzak Joule

Character Design: Hisashi Hirai
Deathzealot

Mecha Design: Kunio Ohkawara
Kimitoshi Yamane

Gundam SEED” was created by Hajime Yatate and Yoshiyuki Tomino

-stop cue-

Next Time:

-Cue Annai Isshodaddanoni-

“Well Kira I take it that they were serious!”

When our heroes have fallen out of grace with the two other factions of the war, and time for further fighting is at hand, can they survive”

“What the heck Mobile Suits and GUNDAMS!!! Oh SHIT!”

It will be time for the Gundams to fight once again in the name of justice and love. Will the Clyne faction survive this conflict… or die trying…

“The Clyne Faction and its leaders as of today are accused of being traitors to their respectful nations and will be punished!”

The most important question can they survive themselves”

Find out in Gundam SEED: Shadows of War coming to a Website near you!

"FREEDOM!!"


-stop cue-