Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam SEED – Forever Freedom ❯ The Name is Gundam ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gundam SEED - Forever Freedom
PG-13 Action/ SCI-FI / Adventure
 
Disclaimer: Okay these characters or not me all right they belong not to me. Do not call the lawyer all right And the songs are not mine either.
 
LA People. So how was hmmmm? I thought I did a damn job I thought but that me anyway what going to happen I told you are already in the last chapter duh. Lets begin show we.
 
*Flashback
^-^ Songs
() Space Colony
 
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*
^-^ Invoke by T.M. Revolution
 
Phase 2: The Name is Gundam
 
Narrator: Mediapolis, a so-called neutral space colony was holding a top-secret weapons research facility, producing Gundams for the Earth Alliance. ZAFT, which is composed of Coordinators (genetically modified/upgraded humans), attacks Mediapolis, stealing 4 out of the Alliance's 5 Gundams.
 
The Gundam was up, run, and show the name of the Gundam it is call GAT-X 105 Strike Gundam. Flay sigh and being to enter the code inside the main computer to be run. She enter the weapon code it says that it has 3 packs but the were on the Archangel.
 
Fllay: You have to be kidding me the only thing has are dagger give me a break.
 
Murrue: What are you going to do fight you have no battle experience Ms. Alster at all
 
Fllay: That when your wrong I have battle experience but not a enough but who care there get away.
 
With that, Strike Gundam was up and run and it fly toward the Blitz Gundam and the rest.
 
Fllay: NICHOL…WHY ARE YOU IN THIS WAR
 
Nichol: Fllay I thought you were going to join ZAFT that what your father went
 
Fllay: No, I was not going to be part of ZAFT and you know that from the start
 
Then all of sudden the wires were come loss and Mediapolis was be destroy by a GINN Fllay saw it and she take out on of dagger and throw one of the GINN and then it was a direct hit. Blitz come out of no were and use one of it sword at Strike.
 
Nichol: Listen to me Fllay your special your on of us you're a Coordinators like me and my friends
 
Strike turns around and pulls out the sword. Fllay most grab it when the were talking off. She turns her head and aim the sword with Nichol sword.
 
Fllay: you do not know what I have be throu Nichol or Athrun any of them
 
Nichol: How do you know Athrun…tell me know Fllay?
 
Fllay: IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSNIESS
 
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*
Then Fllay turn around and see Kira and the rest of them run toward something. Then she see a ZAUK going right at them.
 
Fllay: NO LEAVE THEM ALONE YOU ZAFT FREAK
 
Then ZAUK was destroy and. The sword was aim at the cockpit and she pull the sword out and looks at them.
 
Fllay: WHAT KIND OF JUSTICE ARE YOU PLANNING NICHOL BY DESTORY EVERYONE THAT NOT A COORDINATOR.
 
Nicol look away and see a big hill and a open and blast Gunner at Strike and it took some damage and run away with one of them getting kill.
 
Fllay: NICHOL COME BACK HERE AND FIGHT ME
 
Fllay sigh and looks at Murrue and begin to decent to the Archangel and see Kira and other look shelter from the blast and everyone was inside including Commander La Flaga.
 
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*
 
Murrue: Are you the captain of this ship
 
La Flaga: Nope I just felly Zero and that it
 
Badgirule: Then I guess you are Captain Ms. Murrue Ramius
Murrue looks around nods her head and begins to give order to the crew members.
 
Captain Ramius: we are the Archangel, we are going to battle with ZAFT, and who is anyone who gets in our way of battle. I will be your Captain and there one thing that we must do to survive the battle of war and everyone else. LET US HEAD OUT!
 
Fllay sits in the cockpit and stares in front the control panel. In addition, fell the ship move and she just cry and begins to wonder. Then Kira friends walk toward the Mess hall, sits, and looks and see the stars the most be in outer space.
 
Kira: This is fun
 
Sai: Yeah but I wonder who was the pilot of the Gundam
 
The stare at each other and wonder. Then Captain Ramius speak…
 
Captain Ramius: WILL LT. ALSTER REPORT TO THE BRIGED I REAPT WILL LT. ALSTER REPORT TO THE MAIN BRIGE.
 
Fllay listen and gets out of the cockpit and heads toward the change bay. With her helmet on. Then she gets out of the Suite and in A White outfit and with an Earth Alliance symbol on it. In addition, head toward the bridge.
 
^-^ Anna ni Isshodattanoni by SEE-SAW
 
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*
A/E: Finish this one. I know will she run into Kira and others. Will fine out. Please can I have some feedback please? STAY TUNE TO THE STORY.
 
Narrator: Fllay Alster a young girl living with a secret and no one know that secret, what does the Archangel went with Fllay to do and what cost. She is half-Coordinators and a half-Natural and what will happen when her friends find out.
 
NEXT TIME ON GUNDAM SEED: FOREVER FREEDOM
 
THE PAST, SHOW THEM YOUR PAST GUNDAM.