Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam SEED – Forever Freedom ❯ To Protect ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gundam SEED - Forever Freedom
PG-13 Action/ SCI-FI / Adventure
 
Disclaimer: Okay these characters or not me all right they belong not to me. Do not call the lawyer all right And the songs are not mine either.
 
Nothing to say so lets get to the story…
 
*Flashback
^-^ Songs
() Space Colony
 
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*
^-^ Invoke by T.M. Revolution
 
Phase Four: To Protect
 
Narrator: Protect the word means in a young woman life it means to protect the love ones and friends and each other from harms way.. but what does it mean to protect is it kill everyone in the battle or is it life….
 
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*
Archangel Hanger
 
Fllay was walking towards the hanger bay were the strike was. Then she sees the personal working on the Zero which was La Flag meach. Then she floats toward the Strike cockpit and opens it up and hear a hissing sound of cockpit door.
 
Fllay: Huh…what I am suppose to do…wait and to protect the people aboard this ship or runaway.
 
She sits down on the seat and open the computer base and see the screen comes on and it reads:
 
Starting Operating System Ver.4.2.9.4
Activating GAT-X105 `Strike'
Generality of
Universal
Neuro-link and
Dispersive
Autogenetic
Module
Versatile System online
 
Fllay looks at the screen and begins to type in different code in for the next upcoming battle…which was going to happen anytime soon and will Nichol be in it or not.
 
 
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*
Mess Hall
 
Sai, Kuzzy, Miriallia, Tolle and Kira were siting around the table and talking about what happen two day ago…
 
Kuzzy: So do you think everyone made it out in time
 
Sai: Hmm…hard to say maybe but we will find out when land on earth I guess
 
Kira gets up and walks toward the door until Tolle say something to him…
 
Tolle: Kira were are you going you know were not suppose run around the ship
 
Kira: I know but I saw someone and I went to talk to that person which I'm going to find…
 
Miriallia: Okay then but be careful Kira you never know what going to happen…
 
Kira smiled and was out the door until he was stop buy…
 
La Flaga: So you're the kid that notice Ms. Alster right
 
Kira: Yes sir, I was wonder were is she I would like to speak to her if that all right with you…
 
La Flaga: Sure thing kid but I'm only be nice she in the hanger work on the Strike Gundam.
 
Kira bow his head and heads toward the hanger and La Flaga smiled and sigh and walks in the Mess Hall.
 
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*
Archangel Hanger
 
Fllay was working and everyone can hear the typing noise around the hanger but mostly not everyone... Then Kira walk in, hear it, and float toward the Strike and see Fllay type in code and he says…
 
Kira: Hi Fllay its been a while has it..
 
Fllay: Hmm…what are you here to say Kira that this was going to happen to me because of my talent
 
Kira: No…since, I'm the only one that know about you and your past and what you are its just…will your kind like me…
 
Fllay looks at Kira, nodded her head, stop typing, smiled at him, and says…
 
Fllay: I know… but some of these people don't know that you're a Coordinators just like me but a full one not a half..
 
Kira laugh and smiled and him and Fllay talk about there home and wonder if the will rebuilt it.
 
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*
Bridged
 
Captain Ramius was looking at the screen until the alarm goes off and she looks at the screen and yells for Natarle Badgirule…
 
Captain Ramius: Badgirule what the heck is gone on I though no one see us…..
 
Badgirule: That what I thought were wrong CIC look on the Gundam that show on the screen right know…
 
CIC looks at the screen and type in the code and says:
 
CIC: GAT-X102Blitz Gundam and its pilot by Nicol Amarfi off ZAFT and heading right toward us…
 
 
Captain Ramius rise the alarm and Ensign Badgirule yelled in the inner com:
 

Badgirule: All hands, Level One Battle Status. - -I repeat, all hands, Level One Battle Status!
 
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*
Badgirule: All hands, Level One Battle Status. - -I repeat, all hands, Level One Battle Status!
 
Fllay hear the annocemnt, say, floats pass Kira followed Fllay out, and stop her…
 
Kira: Fllay…becarerful and most of all do not do anything stupid…
 
Fllay: I will not Kira…get back to Mess hall and wait there…
 
Kira nodded his head and heads back to mess hall while Fllay heads toward the Archangel's change room, Flay had finished zipping up her new flight suit and her hair was tied up to a neat ponytail. Her flight Suite was white and her helmet was white. She then heads toward the strike again…
 
Flay climbed aboard the Strike and closed the hatch as she fastened her seatbelt. She began to activate the Strike's systems one by one and turned on the OS, interfacing herself to the Strike again:
 
Starting Operating System Ver.4.2.9.4
Activating GAT-X105 `Strike'
Generality of
Universal
Neuro-link and
Dispersive
Autogenetic
Module
Versatile System online
 
After that was done she here the inner-com come and it was La Flaga and says something to her:
La Flaga: Listen Fllay your going out your own because there are not done with mine when it hits the Red Retreat got it…
 
Fllay: YES SIR
 
Fllay looks at the screen again and Captain Ramius was on and say something to her:
 
Captain Ramius: Fllay becarerful remember your training back in school…and stand by for launch…and you will be facing Blitz Gundam…
 
Fllay nodded her head and whisper something…
 
Fllay: Nichol why please don't do anything stop against me…
 
Catapult gates opened up on both of the Archangel's legs and light shined on mobile suits. Strike's blue eyes lit up at the same time and its grey color patterns began to change to blue and white as its PS armors activated. When the sign above them were all green, linear catapults hummed to life.
 
Fllay: Flay Alster, Sword Strike, taking off
 
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*
The Archangel was the newest and the most advance ship ever to be built. The ship was armed with various offensive weapons such as the `Gottfried' duel-barreled beam cannons and 110cm `Valiant' linear cannons. But the most feared weapon on the white ship was two `Lohengrin' positron blaster cannons and each of them was housed under the bottom part of each front `legs' of the ship. Unexpectedly for their enemies, the bottom plating of the `legs' lowered and the covers hiding the positron cannons opened upward. Slowly, two massive rectangle-shaped cannons came out, ready to fire.
 
In the Gamow's bridge, every alarm blared.
Bridge crew: “Large thermal energy approaching! Five seconds to impact!” “Direction: zero, one-eighty!”
 
Captain Ramius: Hard to port! Dodge the damn ass shot!”
 
As the ship moved toward left and down, the red-blue beams passed by the ship's upper right side of the ship but because the area the beam was so hot, parts of the ship exploded due to overheating. All the bridge crew closed their eyes as the beam blinded them and all of them screamed in surprise as the right engines of the ship exploded. The ZAFT officer monitoring the sensors couldn't believe what he was seeing in his monitor.
 
Captain Ramius: DAMN IT ALL!!!!
 
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*
Inside the Strike Cockpit
 
Fllay looks around and space until something hits her in the back and she gasp and yelled at Nichol…
 
Fllay: DAMN IT NICHOL WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU PLANNING
 
Nichol hear Fllay voice and yells back at her and says:
 
Nichol: ITS YOUR LIFE FLLAY JOIN US OR DIE BECAUSE I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU WILL NOT JOIN US
 
Fllay: NO MY FRIENDS ARE ABORD THAT SHIP AND NOTHING GOING TO CHANGE THAT NICHOL….
 
Fllay brings the sword out and aim at Nichol and charge at him. Strike and Blitz were in a fight for there lives…
 
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*
 
Bridge crew: Additional thermal energy detected! At the distance of 3,000, two mobile suits are approaching fast and behind them, at the distance of 4,500, large battleship is approaching us at high speed!”
 
Captain Ramius: DAMN IT ALL TO HELL… Announce red alert!!! IN ADDITION, CALL BACK THE STIRKE WE NEED IT HERE….
 
Bride crew: YES MA'MA
 
As the Bridge crew calls for the Strike another hit was taking upon the Archangle and everyone yelled…
 
Bridge Crew: SON OF A BITCH
 
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*
Back with Strike and Blitz
 
Nichol:Nervous? If you are scared, you can always go back to your ship Fllay..
 
Fllay: NEVER AND DO NOT COME NEAR THAT SHIP NICHOL….
 
Nichol fire one of his darts at the strike but the strike dodge it and fires rifle it was like this until on of them run out of power or died..
 
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*
From the Archangel's bridge, CIC stations were busy following the Ensign's orders to reconfigure the weapons systems.
 
Badgirule: Arm the missile tubes 7 to 12 with `Dissideo' long-range missiles! “Activate the Gottfried cannons as well! Aim all weapons to the enemy ship in front of us.
 
On the topside of the Archangel's legs, two huge beam cannons unfolded and were locked into place and on each of the cannon's two 225 cm focused barrels extended to their firing state.
 
Captain Ramius: What is the distance from the enemy ship? WHERE IS THE BLOOD STIRKE AT WE NEED HER HERE..
 
Officer Pal: Distance is about 3,500 and closing 2,000 meters per minute E.T.C.C.(Estimated Time for Close Combat) is one minute and thirty seconds.
 
CIC: Strike is combat with Blitz Gundam and there fighting each other right know.
 
Badgirule: DAMN IT ALL TO FUCKING HELL…FIRE THE DISSIDEO AT MY COMMAND…BUT DON'T HIT THE STRIKE…
 
^-^ Anna ni Isshodattanoni by SEE-SAW
 
 
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*
A/e :I know long let say it's a Cliffhanger I usually don't do them but I went to so sorry... Please can I have some feedback please? Pulses we get to see the Captain of the ship were Nichol launch from…
 
 
Narrator: True fighting is with in the heart or is it… the battle is not over what will happen to the strike and archangel will the survive the assault of the Duel, Buster and Aegis Gundam or will the Archangel loss a pilot during the battle..
 
NEXT TIME ON GUNDAM SEED: FOREEVER FREEDOM
 
FIELDS OF HOPE, FIGHT FOR YOUR HOPE GUNDAM…
 
PS: Yes, the next story is base on that song what can I do that…