Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Seed Infinity ❯ Prologue: After the War ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own any Gundam Seed characters.
 
This is my first Gundam Seed fanfiction so be gentle on reviews
 
 
 
Prologue: After the War
 
 
 
Year Cosmic Era 74 one year after the second bloody valentine war between the Earth Alliance and ZAFT forces, both sides put aside there differences and began working together to finally bring down Blue Cosmos and other extremist groups.
 
A treaty was signed by the Supreme Council Chairman and the President to end the conflicts between Coordinators and Naturals. The treaty stated that all nuclear projects cannot be used for military service on both sides and that the mass products of mobile suits be stopped all together.
 
Yet there were many Coordinators who disagreed with the treaty and abandoned the PLANT's and joined together to become the GLA (Global Liberation Army) who wished for the end of all naturals and a new age of coordinators. The forces of this group are great and having been hiding underground for sometime and is said that they have begun mass productions on new mobile suits.
 
The Earth Alliance has found out about this group and are planning to destroy this threat by constructing mobile suits of there own even if it means breaking the treaty.
 
5 months after the confirmation of this new threat the GLA attacked, destroying cities, towns anything that had to do with naturals. The Earth Alliance retaliated but with little success as the GLA mobile suits were to quick and mobile to destroy.
 
In the Sahara desert underneath the sand the Earth Forces had constructed a new base protected by the sands of the Sahara and undetectable unless it rose from the ground. This base was known as Procrit, where the new prototype mobile suits of the Earth Forces were being constructed.
 
Though the only access to the base was through the people working on the project five GLA units disguised themselves as a part of the team working on the new mobile suits waiting for the moment to strike.
 
One person working on the project was Dulan Bezrole, unknown to anyone that he is a half natural half coordinator, and becomes a pilot to a powerful mobile suit this is how it begins.
 
 
 
This is just the prologue ladies and gentlemen; other characters that you all know well like Kira, Athrun, Cagalli etc will come into the story later on but for now my characters will be in it.
 
Gun Wing