Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Honey Crackers ❯ Athrun ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
az: Okay... Having ventured into another Gundam world, I wanted to write off some pieces close to a collection of omakes. And if any of u guys wondered about my other Gundam-related fic, I'll try to update once I got the inspiration to continue...

Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Seed or Gundam Seed Destiny nor did I own the tankoubons or the anime. Characters and original excerpt from the fic are copyrights of Hajime Yatate-sensei and Yoshiyuki Tomino-sama. No infringements are intended and no grudge was held during this production. I'd be rich if I dare say I own all of the animes that I made fics from; of which, I'M NOT!!! T-T. At least, since I am about to make a ZAFT uniform for myself, I'll own that as well as all my gundam models...

Honey Crackers Athrun   Written by Azzie @ Alienna Azuani @ Yami Azzie

 

A sweet guy. Kind, handsome, especially with that shoulder-length hair and emerald eyes, any girl in this universe would fall head over heels at the sight of this beautiful creature. A charming lad, with his soft and sweet demeanor and charisma that enhance his leadership qualities. One can't help to be drawn towards him. A brave warrior, fighting to protect the peace and the people he cared... even by the fact that he had defected from ZAFT, the people from PLANT still regards him as a legend.

Yet, to have the gift to capture the hearts of any girl as he wishes, not many could delve into his mind any deeper than was possible. Save some of the closest of friends and one other... hmmhmm, seem to succeeded to win his heart. How sweet was it that she was to be the one... his match in heaven.

Athrun scratched his head in annoyance as he turned back towards Kira, who had been lying on his bed and had been staring at him for a very LONG time. 'Kira!!! Get out of my room! It's annoying.... why are you staring at me like that?', cried Athrun half-petrified as Kira kept snickering under his breath. 'Naa... but the war had already ended... like last two weeks ago!! And here you're working on... argh!! It's not even supposed to be your work! Take it easy for a little while... take a load off.', replied the other as Athrun shrugged him off.

'Cagalli had her hands full with Orb's recovery programme and Yzak had asked for my opinion regarding PLANT and ZAFT policy to suggest to the council so I thought I'd lend a hand. Besides... I wanted to do something to right the things my father..'

Kira abruptly sat up and stopped him. 'I understand. But... you shouldn't be forcing yourself to tackle everything right this moment. Take things... one at a time..', said Kira as he shrugged. A smile crept to his face as Athrun glanced at him. 'Thanks for your concerns...', he said and remembered what was it that he had intended to say. 'Hey, but... back to just now. What's with the staring?!! It's... starting to freak me out!!', cried Athrun as Kira chuckled again. 'And there you are! Laughing again... did I do something weird? Or wrong?'

Kira chortled as he shook his head. 'No... I was just wondering...', he said cheekily.

'About what?!', cried Athrun in alarm. Kira's body shook with glee as he tried to suppress his merriment. 'Nothing... nothing!!', he continued to laugh again. Annoyed at the constant taunting, he lunged towards Kira to demand his explanation. 'Tell me!! What had you been thinking in that jolly little head of yours--?!'

'Unh...okay.', said Kira as Athrun settled down. 'Hmm... speak!', he ordered as Kira started to grin.

'I was wondering what is it that Cagalli had loved about you... my silly and sweet, best friend--', said Kira as Athrun's cheeks begun to flush. Pillows plowed into his face as Kira dodged several other attacks from Athrun. 'Kira!!! Omae no baka!!!', he cried, red-faced as he chased him out of the room...

--

The girls chuckled merrily as they watched the kids play around with the Haros and Torii. Lacus smiled as Torii flew and hopped onto her shoulder. 'Hahaha... so, how's work with Orb?'

Cagalli sighed as she shrugged. 'It's fine. If only some other people could also take a break from everything...'

Lacus stared at her wide-eyed. 'Athrun?'

Cagalli nodded. 'He seemed to take it as his responsibility to help out, even if no one knows about it. You know the circumstances, with ZAFT and everything..', she explained as suddenly Lacus started to chuckle. 'I guess you don't need to worry so much about that. Kira had seen to it--', she chuckled again.

'Huh?!', Cagalli gasped as she turned around. Sure enough, at some distance, Athrun and Kira had started running around in circles as they shouted at each other. Cagalli gasped as Lacus grabbed her along and ran towards the other lads...

--

'Admit it, Athrun! You're so cute! I never knew that your taste were like that!!', cried Kira in glee as Athrun side-stepped him and managed to grab him. 'So...', he cried furiously, 'what's wrong about me liking--'

'Liking what?!', said Cagalli suddenly as both lads turned their attention towards the girls. Athrun's cheeks burn at the sight of Cagalli in front of them. Both him and Kira straightened up as Kira grinned at him. Athrun glanced around nervously as he tried to avert from looking at Cagalli's face. 'Err... I mean, what's wrong... about me, err... liking--', Athrun leered towards Kira as the lad was fighting off laughter. 'Err...', Cagalli stared at him longer as she waited for the answer. Athrun's cast a sideway glance as he caught sight of a small flowerbed.

Athrun grinned nervously at her as he blurted out the word. 'Flowers!! Ehe... I was talking about flowers..', said Athrun as his face went scarlet. Kira snorted as Lacus giggled at seeing Athrun's face turning a deep shade of red. 'Cagalli... actually we were talking abou--ump!!', said Kira as Athrun covered his mouth. He smiled nervously at the girls as he glared towards Kira. 'Kira... d'you want me to teach you a lesson that much?', he growled as Kira mouthed his defiance. Athrun grinned evilly as he smirked. 'Oh really? Remember that time when Aunt Caridad asked us to help out with cleaning the attic when we were five? I thought I saw some of those colonies somewhere here...at the backyard...', said Athrun again as Kira gave him a look of alarm.

'No.... not that!!!', cried Kira as Athrun smirked evilly.

Cagalli and Lacus looked at them in concern as Athrun smiled at them. 'It's nothing. Hmm... later! Kira and me need to have some guy talk--', chirped Athrun as he dragged the struggling lad back towards the back of the house. 'CAGALLI!!! LACUS!! TASUKETE!!', cried Kira as the lads disappeared from view.

Cagalli stared at the retreating figure as both of them looked at each other. 'What... was that about, you think Lacus-san?', wondered Cagalli as Lacus looked at her merrily. 'Why Cagalli... didn't you realize anything from Athrun's reactions just now? I thought that was so obvious--!', chirped Lacus as Cagalli started to realize what she was talking about and went red. 'You mean... Kira.. they two...', stuttered the two as they started laughing.

--

Meanwhile, elsewhere... somebody was desperately seeking for help....

'GOMEN NE.... ATHRUN!!!'

And Athrun laughed for all that was worth...


az: Okay... hmm. Is it okay? This was just some random one-shot that was meant for a light-hearted fun. Anyway, the title Honey Crackers was given as this was the result of too much sugar.... Happy Reading.... ^_^