Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ In and Between ❯ Heliopolice(prologue) ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
This is my first fic ever but I hope you enjoy it!!!
and I am calling Mirialla Mil for sort... It's just too long.

Disclaimer : I Don¡¯t own GUNDAM SEED or any of the characters!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<<Heliopolice>>

Kira and his friends Mirialla and Tolle are in a classroom doing a project...

"Kira! Can you help me with this part???" Mirialla asked.

"Sure Mil. Just give me a second and I'll go there"

"Hey! Where do we need to put Part C?" Tolle yelled from another direction.

"Just attach it tightly to Part Q"

"Hey guys! What are you doing???"

"Oh hi Sai! We are just doing a project from Mr.Jonnes" Mirialla replied.

"Oh... Well is any of the computers free? I wanted to watch the news"

"Oh look here everyone it's the one where the ZAFT attacked Kaoshiung..." Kira suddenly burst out.

Everyone came to look at the computer and Tori who was on top of the computer flew off

"This is from last week isn't it?" Tolle asked although every one knew already...

The war between Earth and Plant was getting bigger and bigger and everyone was worried on what would happen.

"Do you think Heliopolice will be attacked too? Kaoshiung isn't far from here after all..." Mirialla asked.

"Don't worry Mil. Heliopolice is a neutral country so It will be safe" Tolle said, tring to comfort his girlfriend.

Just then a kid with yellow hair came into the room.

"Do you know where Mr.Jonnes is?"

"Oh... he is out at the moment. Will come in and wait for him?" Kira replied

"Yes... I think I will"

BOOM

Minutes later while working as they waited for Mr.Jonnes, they heard something loud before the classroom shook and equipment fell down everywhere. Kira and his friends braced themself with the help of the computer monitors as they heard Sai whisper "Meteorites?" from beside him. But he had a bad feeling about this...