Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ One day of romance, and many more to come ❯ Just a day of romance and many more to come. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lynn's POV:
The sun rose high in the sky that morning, no one would have guessed it would have been a perfect day, but it was and i was enjoying it with the love of my life, Yzak Juole, even though he did not look it he was having fun too, kira and lacus are getting merried as well as cagalli and athrun and now so yzak and I we can not wait untill our wedding day it will be a happy day and a special one at that, i looked over to my fiance' , he smiled at me and i smiled back.
"having fun?"
"actually , yes i am."
"i wonder when the others' are going to get here already."
"we can wait besides i love spending alone time with my bride to be."
I have never blushed so much in my life untill i met him , back when i was 16 and he 17 he was an egotistical jerk who whined and complained about everything , and when we first met eachother lets just say that the sparks were gone on vacation, we could not even get along with eachother long enough before we through punches , no one including yzak and i would have guessed that we would have ended up getting engaged but at least he did it in a romantic way, i can still remember it.
F~L~A~S~H~B~A~C~K
it was a beautiful night as lynn and yzak walked through the park , he curiously looked over at her and blushed a light pink , he was nervous and she did not know why normally he would try to trip her or something but now it was like he was trying to make a good impression or something, he took a deep breath and stopped lynn by lightly grabbing her hand, she turned and looked at him questioningly, he lightly pulled her over to a bench and sat her down while he sat down next to her.
"are you ok?"
"um....yeah i just wanted to tell you something."
"ok , so what is it?"
"lynn, i know that we did'nt exactly get along at first but i would like to tell you how i feel about you now, lynn ...i-i.....i love you more than anything , i know your probley like what the fuck are you talking about , well what i want to ask you in a minute is a question i have thought about for a while, since last week actually."
Lynn looked at him with wide eyes and her eyes just got wider as he moved form beside her and got down on one knee, he grabbed her left hand lightly and took out a small black velvet box from his jaket pocket and opened it up , revealing a stunning golden ring with a single diamond on it.
"Lynn Ryan will ....will you marry me?"
Lynn sat there motionless untill it finally sunk in the teenage boy who had always fought with her and played tricks on her just asked her to marry him, her eyes softend and she had tears at the brim of her eyes, she quickly leaned forward and hugged him.
"yes, Yzak i'll marry you, i would be happy to."
He looked at her and smiled a big grin as he took the ring from the velvet box and slipped it onto her left ring finger, she started to cry while smiling, her picked her up in a hug and tworled around , they both laughed as they ran back to the vesalius.
E~N~D~F~L~A~S~H~B~A~C~K.
while lynn was remembering that time kira, lacus, cagalli, and athrun had already arrived, they split up , the boys going to go get what they needed while the girls went to go get what they needed.
~WITH THE GIRLS~
Lacus:"oh look at this dress it's absolutely beautiful."
Lynn:"you should go try it on."
Lacus:" ok , i'll be right back."
Cagalli & Lynn:" ok ."
Cagalli:"oh hey lynn , look at this dress!"
Lynn:" wow it's wonderful, beautiful i don't know how to discribe it , cagalli you should get it , it would look stunning on you."
Cagalli:" really? you think?"
Lynn:" yep."
Cagalli:" but what about you?"Lynn:" don't worry i have plenty of time to find my wedding dress.
At that moment lacus came out looking beautiful as she wore a Long (not too long though) , flowing , white creamy dress , that had off the shoulders bell shaped sleeves, also as you go down clear diamonds start to to dot the dress untill it covered the bottom , and lastly it had a tie around the back ribbon that was white.
Lynn:" wow, lacus you look wonderful."
Lacus:" you really think so, i like it too , i think i am going to get it.
Cagalli:" you should it looks beautiful on you."
after lacus and cagalli bought their dresses, Cagalli, Lacus and Lynn met back up with Athrun, Kira and Yzak.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
Before they knew it the day had passed by and soon it was time to go back home , bidding their friends goodbye , Lynn and Yzak got into his silver car and started the drive back to their small beautiful cozy home.
"So what all did you girls talk about today?"
"Oh you know this and that just random things."
"So you still waiting to get your wedding dress?"
"well i have some time before our wedding day."
Lynn looked over at him , he looked like an angel to her , The way his silver white hair blew in the wind as they were riding along, the way is deep blue eyes were like pools you could jump into and never come out, she was suddenly pulled out of her little day dream when he asked her a question.
"what i'm sorry i did'nt hear you?"
"I asked if you wanted to come with me to a meeting this weekend?""oh, sure i'd love to."
They smiled at eachother as they soon pulled up into their drive way, after getting out of the car lynn grabbed yzak's hand real quick, before he could realize what was going on lynn has pressed her lips up against his soft ones, he slowly closed his eyes as he kissed her back, after what seemed like an eternity they finally pulled away.
Yzak:" So, what was that for?"
Lynn:"It was for you and me."
He smiled down at her as she smiled back up at him , he grabbed her hand and silently they walked into the house that would one day have a little child or two, running around laughing.
So ended the perfect day , then with a sweet kiss between two lovers , who will be wed on Christmas Eve night.






Shadowwolf118975: ok so tell me ... was that corny in any way?
Converting /tmp/phpoIjDjL to /dev/stdout