Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Something to Remember ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

~Something to Remember~
By: Kade Azrael
Summary:
Cagalli is waiting for Athrun after her meeting in the Plants. She recalls the times she spent with her friends. Cagalli discovers something she had neglected now for threee years and decides to correct this mistake. Is it her or someone else?
__________________________
Chapter One: Kira, My BelovedBrother
 
 
If I mention the name Kira, i think of him as a caring brother. well, the first time we met in Heliopolis, i acted snobbish to him although he still cared for me…
 
 
“…Ms., go ahead, I'll just head to the next shelter!” he pushed me inside the shelter not caring for his own safety. i felt kind of guilty because I'm the defiant girl who says she wants to save the world but now, it ended up Kira saving me.
 
 
---
 
The second time we met was after the attack of Desert Tiger's troop. I tried to make up with him but instead it was him who ended apologizing to me…
 
 
“Well, Cagalli, i like to confess…um, the first time i saw you in Heliopolis, I thought you were a guy…”
 
 
“No problem” i stopped him from apologizing, “Sorry back then…”
 
 
Kira gave me a knowing smile. The smile I hoped to see in everyone's face even though there is an on going war.
 
---
 
Our next acquaintance I consider quite special was in space. I was so depressed about my father's death. Who wouldn't in the first place! Anyways, I found out that Kira is my twin brother I was hoping that he will contradict what I've said but instead he replied something unexpected that even Athrun didn't knew that he reply was coming.
 
“…We don't if that photo is staing something true or not Cagalli. But all that matters is that we take action in order to stop this war, so we could also fulfill the ideals of Orb as well…”
 
 
I didn't expect that reply coming. Although he didn't answer my question directly, I was inspired of his answer.
 
 
Truly, Kira is my beloved brother.
__________________
Author's Note:
Hey guys,
How do you find this new story i made? Do you think that Cagalli is being dramatic? For me, Cagalli is learning to appreciate others unlike before, right? Anyway, please review!
writing the next Chapter,
 
Kade Azrael
___________________
Chapter Two: Lacus, Mybrother's`friend'
 
 
The first time I saw Lacus, I thought that she was just like the girls who like wearing skirts, any girly clothes (That I will abolutely not wear!)
but when I got to know her, she was completely different. In fact, I found out that we had some similarities. Well, exclude wearing girly clothes, singing, dancing, doing house chores, being too much polite and nice, cooking, playing and talking with children, you could say we are the same because we both want a peaceful world.
 
 
You know, after the war, in the Eternal, we celebrated there for awhile because the war has ended. I was entwined at Athrun who was blushing for some reason, Yzak and Dearka who was throwing off the corniest jokes I've ever heard in my entire life and I was laughing hard. Murrue was forcing a smile although Mwu, her…how do I describe him? Let's say, her `Friend' recently died in the war, that's the reason her face was quite depressed but at the same time, forcing a smile. Moving on,
Andrew Waltfeld was looking for some kabobs. Tough luck, he found none which leaded him staring at me for laughing at Yzak and Dearka's jokes.
 
 
After the little party I've enjoyed with the three clowns (Yzak, Dearka and Andy) I heard a sound in a broom closet. Frighten and curious at the same time, I used my whatever gadget to see what's inside making that…sound! After the gadget scanned it, I saw Kira and Lacus inside through my whatever gadget, Kissing! well, so to say, the two looked quite innocent in the outside, right? but what they were doing wasn't innocent at all! I decided to open the door to confirm if my whatever gadget is working or not. Upon touching the knob, I saw Andy, the Desert Tiger holding the other knob, gave me a sign to open it with him.
 
 
As we openned it, there we saw a blushing kira whose shirt was thrown in the closet's floor and a lacus whose underwear, specifically the one used on top was almost open! The two love birds were locked in that passionate kiss. as Andy took a picture while I recorded it in my video cam, the two startled when they noticed us taking pictures of them while they are…how do I say it, while they are expressing their love by the means of their bodies.
 
 
Kira stuttered some unidentified words while I pretended to clean my ear and Andy as well. Lacus, being calm and silent, she screamed words that the three of us that never expected her to say and shout in our faces. After her shouting, she chased me and Andy, together with her beloved Kira.
 
 
truly, I realised that Lacus is my brother's friend. Always remember, never let go of the opportunity for a juicy secret!
 
_____________
Author's Note:
Hey Guys!
Enjoy the chapter? Its kind of funny, Kira and Lacus kissing, them, shouting bad words. tsk tsk tsk, anyway, please review!
A candidate for valedictorian and salutatorian,
Kade Azrael
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter Three: My other supportive and Corny Friends
 
Who are my other friends anyway? Well, starting off with the desert rebels I joined, Afmed is the one I'll never forget. He was corny and special in his own way but still, it showed that he cared for me. Perhaps if he hadn't died then we become best buddies, don't you think guys?
 
 
Moving in the Earth Alliance, you count in Murrue and Kira's natural friends. Although I didn't got to know Kira's other buddies, I'm quite happy to meet Murrue. If it hadn't been her, maybe my father is surpised to see me with the Le Crueset team, right? Anyway, I truly admire her determination, perseverance and courage, if she didn't have this then there won't be any Archangel crew!
 
 
Flying in space, to Zaft, the guys I can't forget is Dearka and Yzak, who wouldn't in the first place? I remember Dearka for being quite corny. It is like asking him what is after the letter a then he will answer, `it is letter “z”'. Concluding he's the corniest clown I've ever met in my life.
 
 
Another guy is Yzak. So to say, we have similar qualities, we like to rumble, to brag and we are both short tempered. I don't the resaon why he and Dearka are friends but as long they don't kill each other, I think knowing the true reason is not yet the time.
 
 
The next dude is Andrew Waltfeld, aka desert tiger. This dude is nuts about coffee! He goes crazy about different kinds and origins of it. Anyway, I can't forget the time we fought over Kira's Kabob, I was forcing my flavor while him the yogurt. He acussed me for recommending that flavor because it is a sin! O for the love of God, it is not! I've read the bible once just for my periodic test in Christian Living, guess what? The bible didn't stated that it is a sin! Well, I guess his like that. The other time in his base, he told his girlfriend to dressed me up! After dressing ME (I was about to explode!) she accompanied me to join Andy and Kira in the other room. When I entered…
 
 
“You're a …girl!” Kira exclaimed.
 
 
I exploded, “What do you think I was?!”
 
 
Kira tried to cover up his impression, “No I meant, I was again reminded that you are a girl!”
 
 
I answered back in anger in his assault, “IT'S the same thing!”
 
 
The two adults laughed in our stupid fight.
 
 
I realised that our fight was truly stupid.
 
 
Without the people I've mention, I'll never be the one and only, Cagalli Yula Athha!
________________
Author's Note:
Hey guys!
How do you find the new chapter? Cagalli is surely lucky to have many friends right? Anyway guys, please review!
Thinking of the next chapter,
Kade Azrael
Chapter Four: Athrun Zala, the Man that Made a Difference in My Life
 
 
Who else did I not mention? Kira, Kira extra friends, Lacus, Murrue, Yzak and Dearka, Andy…who else is missing? O, I remember now, Athrun!
 
 
The first time I met Athrun was in a deserted island. At first he attacked me but when he was about to strike me with his dagger, “You're a…girl!” he said out loud.
 
 
“Yes, I am a girl!” I struggle against him but alas, I can't overpower him! O Lord, if I hadn't mentioned this, I love you so much and please make me stronger right now to overpower this Zaft soldier on top of me!
 
 
Well, he decided to tie me up! Crap. He's so insensitive! Doesn't he know that My arms will get rough while I struggle to stand up properly even though my hand are tied at my back! Eventually, he decided to trust me and in the night it ended up with my `dagger-drama- I need- to -kill- you' act. Surely, he found a way to this act I've made. In the end, we established a new bond of friendship!
 
 
---
The second time we met was in the whatever boat of Orb I and he was on. I yelled at him for being evil, “To kill your own best friend!” I quoted as I cried with him. He reasoned out that Kira killed many of his friends. Of course, at first I contradicted but as I thought about it right now, I think, we can't blame him at all. He was depressed of the death of his friends, Nicol and Miguel. In the end, I gave this blue haired soldier my Haumea amulet.
 
 
“It's to protect you from danger…I don't want anyone to die anymore!” I tried to stop my tears to fall.
 
 
“I think I should thank you at least, but it is quite hard” he said before getting on the other boat.
 
 
---
Our next acquaintance that I'll never forget is before we left for the final battle! It's truly memorable for me because it is my first kiss! I though Athrun had experience with Lacus because before they were…formerly engage, right? But my heart leaped for joy when I knew that I was his first! The kiss was short and brief, I think it was two Mississippi `s and half, I counted it correctly, I guess…Anyway, I was inspire with his words, “I am glad to have met you, Cagalli” I didn't know he felt something for me. I was truly happy!
 
 
________________
 
I sighed, I shook my head in this memory recall i did, “Truly, athrun Zala is the man that made a difference in my life. He is the man that I”
 
 
“Cagalli!” a voice interrupted my thoughts. I looked at the person who was cathcing his breath beside me. There standing with all his glory, Athrun zala, the man I love.
 
 
“What took you so long?! Didn't you keeping a lady waiting is impolite?” I pretended to be angry which he knew my trick as well.
 
 
He showed his smile that I like to watch, “The tire was flat—“
 
 
“Give up the reasoning, Zala” I smiriked and take my seat in his car, “Just tell me you overslept!”
 
 
“But Cagalli, that didn't happe—”
 
 
I covered my ears, “Did you say something, Athrun?”
 
 
“Never mind” he took his seat in the car, smiling after our daily teasing.
 
 
He continue to drive. not speaking with me at all! I can't believe coordinators, if I'm correct, Dearka can't shut his mouth even for a second but Athrun…he's the type who can! Well, thinking about Kira, maybe they're the same after all they are best friends, right?
 
 
He suddenly stopped the car which made me lean forward, almost touching the glass in front, “What the heck is that for?!” I demanded an answer for him, it got to be quick..
 
 
“It's going to rain that's why will stay in this house for the night” he said as he openned his door and left me. How dare him! He didn't openned the door for me! Anyway, being a civilized citizen who knows how to walk, I followed him. We went inside this house, it was so dark, and I can't see a damn thing. I clinged in his sleeve, I was scared I realized. Then Athrun let go of me, I don't exactly why. He sat in this piano made of wood, he started to play a song and I sat in a nearby chair.
 
 
 
This song is hard to sing because goodbyes are hard to say
But I know it's only for a time and we will meet again someday.
The song we left unsung will keep ringing in my heart.
`Till the melodies keep echoing and help me do my part.
 
 
 
to let the light of our love shine for all the world to see
May your joy and Laughter, become a part of me.
And because I have known you, My life will never be
Quite the same, may your spirit, live through me.
 
 
 
The times we spent together, all the happiness and tears
All these many special moments will make memories through the years.
And when it's time to meet again, I'll know you by your name,
For a friendship last forever and forever stays the same.
 
 
 
We are one, we are one in the name of the Lord,
We are one in the spirit we are one in our love.
And because I have known you, my life will never be
Quite the same, may your spirit, Live through me.
Live through me.
 
 
 
I can't stop applauding. I didn't know that Athrun has a good voice and a good hand in playing the piano!
 
 
He smiled, slowly kneeled before me, holding this small box which he eventually openned when he spoke, “Cagalli Yula Athha, will you marry me?”
 
 
I was happy. “Yes, I do, Athrun Zala.”
I replied back to him.
 
 
He stood up, holding my two hands, he smiled sweetly and kissed me in my lips.
 
 
I didn't saw that coming but then again, I was happy. I can feel his smile when we kissed. We broke our kiss slowly and gazing at each other's eyes.
 
 
Then all of a sudden, the light were turned on, people, many indeed, dragged chairs along side them, Lacus rushed and fixed me while Kira to Athrun who smiled before girls crowded me and he as well.
 
 
Minutes later, I just found out that we're getting married right now! “Hold your horses! What do you mean now?” I asked Lacus who was making the finishing touches, not caring to answer my question. then like in a dream, our wedding happenned very fast. All I understand in the priest's mouth was, “You may kiss the Bride.”
 
 
Athrun wasted no time and kissed me. I think it was four Mississippi's and a half. I was happy after the wedding, I was already Mrs. Athrun Zala! Never to be separated to him again. Indeed this day is something to remember!
 
 
________________
Author's Note:
 
Hey guys!
 
 
Phew! did you know that it is a miracle for me to finish typing a story? Yes it is so please review my story! By the way, the title of the song is “We are one” by Allen Pote.
You know, I enjoyed typing this story. I was thinking as I typed! I know it's crazy and stupid but anyway, I hope you like it.
 
 
Writing a story about Athrun and Shinn being related,
Kade Azrael