Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Spying ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3

"Here they are." Athrun said while holding out a red and black uniform. "I think this one would fit."

"Thanks Athrun."

"No problem. I'm glad you're with ZAFT Kira."

"So am I, Athrun, so am I."

"I found a pilot suit too. Here." Athrun said while handing Kira a white and red suit and a helmet.

"Thanks."

"Come on, I'll take you to our room."

"Sure. Thanks Athrun."

"No problem, it's what teammates and friends do." Athrun replied with a smile. `If he only knew how I actually felt.' The two boys started walking towards the room. Athrun then opened the door to his room and led Kira inside. In the room, there were two beds, and two dressers. ((CAN SOMEONE REVIEW AND TELL ME? I DON'T KNOW!! I KNOW THERE WERE TWO BEDS BUT………………..)

"Lucky!" Kira exclaimed.

"What?" Athrun asked with a questioning glance.

"On the Archangel, we have these public bedrooms." Kira said and then muttered, "No privacy." Athrun laughed.

"I see. Well, I think you better change into the ZAFT uniform Kira, afterward, we can go eat, ok?"

"Sure, I'm starved." Kira laughed then blushed. "Um, can you look the other way? I've never had someone looking at me when I changed. Come to think of it. No one in the room when I changed." Athrun blushed too and said,

"Oh, I'll wait for you outside then ok?"

"Umm, alright." Kira said. Athrun smiled and then walked out of the room and leaned against a wall to wait. Two minutes later, Kira came out wearing the ZAFT uniform. He smiled at Athrun and said, "Hehe, where's the dining room?"

"This way. Hey what was it that you were telling the Commander?" Athrun asked.

"I'll tell you later, not now Athrun." Kira's reply was short and to the point.

"Alright and we're here." Athrun said indicating the room. Also in the room, Nicol, Yzak, and Dearka were eating. "Hey, aren't those your friends?"

"Yes. Do you want to meet them?"

"Sure." Athrun and Kira got their food and then sat with the other three pilots.

"Hi! What's your name?" Nicol asked cheerfully.

"Kira. Kira Yamato."

"Hn, sounds girly to me." Yzak said.

"Hey not my fault I was named that!" Kira retorted.

"True." Dearka replied. The conversation went on, until the boys finished eating.

"I better report to the Commander and contact the Archangel of my switch in sides." Kira said.

"I'll go with you." Athrun quickly said.

"Me too. I want to see the look on their faces." Yzak said.

"I'm coming." Dearka said.

"I as well." Nicol finished. The boys took their trays back so the people could wash them. Then, the group of five went towards the bridge.