Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ The Past, Present and Future ❯ My Past Comes Back ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Notes: Hi everyone! Well, this is my first fic ever here so please go easy on me! Please read n review good or bad just tell so I can improve.
 
The Past, Present and Future
 
Summary: :Life with the three girls was always just the same spending time together, going to school and other activities until 4 unexpected boys turned up. Love meets the girls even the toughest one which changes their lives forever. The past and truth reveals. Plus a new girl appear who happens to be………. You'll know
 
Characters:
 
Kira n Lacus
 
Athrun n Cagalli
 
Mirallia n Dearka
 
Bartfield
 
Maryu
 
Mu La Flaga
 
Yzak n OC
 
Fllay
 
Tama
 
Karu
 
Chapter 1: My Past comes back
 
8 years ago
 
“Where am I?” Lacus asked herself.
 
Just yesterday, Lacus went with her father to Orb and start living there. Lacus' father asked her to go and get a book he ordered in the national Library in Orb. She roamed around the whole neighborhood and asked people for directions but they were all so confusing. It was getting late and she still couldn't find the National Library and now even her way home.
 
“Can someone help me?” she asked again.
 
Lacus felt hopeless and then she started to cry. Just then a boy approached her and held out a hand.
 
The boy saw her tear and wiped them with his hands gently.
 
“Is there something I can help you with? I'd be glad to.” The boy said as he gently pulled Lacus up.
 
“I'm sorry, but I'm new here I'm kind of lost. My father asked me to go get a book he ordered in the National Library but I can't find my way there. I was here roaming around for hours and not only can't I find my way home. Can you help me?” Lacus asked the boy.
 
The boy smiled and said, “It will be my pleasure. Come on, let's go get that book.”
 
After a few minutes, they reached the National Library. They got the book that Lacus' father asked her to get and sooner or later the boy walked Lacus to her home.
 
“Thank you so much.” Lacus thanked the boy.
 
“Welcome, I have to get home now so good luck bye!”
 
“Bye”
 
When Lacus went inside she said, “I forgot to ask his name. He was such a nice guy I hope I meet him again.”
 
Present
 
“Lacus! Come on hurry up!” Cagalli called out to her friend.
 
“Yeah, Lacus weren't you the one who wanted to buy groceries.” Mirallia another one of Lacus' friends shouted
 
“Sorry, but I'm not really the type who walks fast.” Lacus replied
 
The three girls were headed to the grocery story because Lacus needed to buy some stuff. They reached the grocery store in ten minutes.
 
`Whoa, hey Lacus do you mind if I just go to that other shop over there.” Cagalli asked.
 
“Me too, I want to check something out.” Mirallia said.
 
“Yeah, sure I don't mind.” Lacus said
 
Lacus got all the stuff she wanted and paid for it as she was heading out she bump into girl and all Lacus' groceries fell.
 
“Watch we're you're going, dumb girl.” The girl said.
 
Lacus looked up and saw a familiar face it was Fllay Alster. She was the super snob rich girl in her school last year.
 
“Oh it's you Clyne.” Fllay said as she walked away.
 
Lacus started picking up her groceries and when she was about to pick the last one someone got it and gave it to her.
 
“Here I think this belongs to you.” The guy handed it to her.
 
“Thanks!” Lacus replied.
 
The guy just smiled.
 
Then, Lacus felt something weird she feels like that smile was so familiar so she asked him, “Have we met before?”
 
“I don't think so but you do look kind of familiar.” The guy replied.
 
“My name's Lacus it's a pleasure to meet you”
 
“Kira, Kira Yamato it's a pleasure too.”
 
Just then Cagalli called out, “Lacus!”
 
“Your friends are calling you I better go” Kira said.
 
“Wait, why don't you come with us.” Lacus asked
 
“No it's okay, see you around.”
 
Lacus was a little disappointed watching him go away. Just then Cagalli walked by and surprised her. Lacus shouted
 
“Cagalli! Why you!”
 
“What's up with you? You never space out but just a while ago.” Cagalli said.
 
“It's nothing.” Lacus said.
 
“Guys we got to go it's getting late!” Mirallia shouted
 
The next day was the start of the new school year.
 
Lacus woke up early. She dressed up and ate her breakfast and headed to school. She walked directly to her classroom and saw Mirallia and as usual Cagalli was late.
 
“Mirallia!” Lacus called out
 
“Hi! Lacus, guess what I heard there were three new students this year and there in our class.” Mirallia explained
 
“Really? I wonder what they're like.”
 
Just then someone went running into the classroom door.
 
“Am I late?” It was Cagalli she was running for she doesn't want her first day to start bad.
 
“No, you're not Cagalli I'm kind of surprised you know” Mir said.
 
“Thank goodness”
 
“Guess what? There are new students this year.” Lacus interrupted.
 
“What?! Are you kidding me last year when we had new students those three little chicks appeared. That Allster appeared and they were bad luck and now we have new one just great. I swear if just like those three I'm going to move to another school.”
Cagalli screamed
 
“Cagalli, look behind you” Mir said pointing at Cagalli's back
 
Cagalli looked behind her and saw Fllay Allster with her two little annoying friends, Tama and Karu.
 
“What's this I hear about me Atha!” Fllay shouted
 
“It's about you being such a spoiled brat that like everyone in this hates you maybe except those little mouse behind you.” Cagalli argued.
 
“Hey!” Tama and Karu shouted.
 
“Don't mind her only LOSERS says those stuff!” Fllay said with an evil grin.
 
“Why you!” Cagalli was about to hit Fllay when Lacus stopped her.
 
“Cagalli, don't start a fight anymore.” Lacus said
 
“Fine!”
 
Soon the bell rang and the teacher came in…….
 
“Good Morning class, My name's Mr Bartfield and I'm your chemist teacher. First of I want to introduce to you three new students. Come in, boys”
 
Three boys came in and Lacus was surprised to see one of the guys it was Kira, the guy she met the day before.
 
`Class, this is Dearka Elsman” He was pointing to the yellow-haired guy.
 
“Kira Yamato” He was now pointing at the brown-haired guy
 
“Lastly, Yzak Jule” he was pointing at the silver-haired guy.
 
All the girls went crazy all except Lacus, Cagalli and Mirallia. Kira noticed Lacus and was surprised to see her. He said hi and smiled at her. Lacus blushed. Cagalli noticed Lacus blushed and nudged her friend.
 
“Are you crushing on him?” Cagalli asked teasingly.
 
“No, I'm not I just met him yesterday and he helped me though there's something else aside from yester day I feel like I saw him somewhere before.” Lacus replied
 
“I have a feeling I know him too but I never saw him before.” Cagalli said.
 
“Hey, you know that Kira guy looks a lot like you Cagalli” Mir interrupted the two.
 
“Yeah, he does look a lot like you.” Lacus added
 
“Mr. Elsmen take the seat beside Mirallia, Mr Yamato take the seat in front of Ms Clyne and Mr Jule take the seat near the window.”
 
The three boys took their seats. Kira said hi to Lacus again saying that he was surprised to see her. Mirallia who sitting beside Dearka asked about him and he just went “Mind your own business” Mirallia was trying to control her anger so she just said, “I was just asking, you know.”
 
“Oh, sorry Ms. Polite” he said sarcastically
 
“What a mean guy!” She thought to herself
 
At recess Lacus asked Kira if he wanted to go with them he said sure. Lacus introduced Kira to her friends
 
“Cagalli, Mirallia this is Kira”
 
“Hey, I'm Cagalli! Nice to meet you!”
 
“You too”
 
“Mirallia Haww. Glad to meet you”
 
Kira smiled.
 
Just then, Dearka came outside with Yzak “Hey Kira! I'm going out with Yzak see yah!”
 
“Come on we'll show you around the school” Lacus said
 
“Thanks!” Kira said
 
“Guys, I'll be in the library I just need to do something.” Cagalli said her good-bye and went to the library.
 
--ooooo—
 
“That guy he looks so familiar his name even rings a bell” Cagalli thought
 
“Lacus and Mir said I look like him. I remember father telling me that I had a brother who died with my mother. Could he have survived? No, impossible but what if? Never mind.”
 
--ooooo—
 
“So Kira how'd do you like the school? Lacus asked him
 
“It's great!” Kira said.
 
“It will be perfect without those three chicks!” Mirallia exclaimed.
 
“What chicks?” Kira asked
 
“That Fllay, Tama and Karu! They are so annoying!”
 
“Mir, don't say those stuff!” Lacus explained.
 
Just then Cagalli came by….
 
“Guys, wait up.” Cagalli said
 
“Hey, Cagalli! Mir called out
 
“We got to go to class” Lacus said.
 
The girls came back to their classroom and met with Dearka and Yzak. There first period teacher after recess was absent. It took them another 4 periods to have lunch. The three boys sat with the three girls at lunch with Dearka and Mirallia busy fighting and Yzak being quiet. Lacus and Kira were still trying to get to know each other while Cagalli was still thinking if her brother survived.
 
“Mirallia, why are you so nasty?!” Dearka complained.
 
“Look who's talking buster” Mir argued.
 
“Guy's stop it” Lacus tried to cut in but the two kept on arguing
 
“Kira do you have any sibling or something?” Lacus asked.
 
“Yeah, but my mom said she got divorced with father and father took my sister.”
 
“Oh, sorry”
 
“No worries”
 
“Actually I don't have a mother too she died when she gave birth to me”
 
“I'm sorry to hear that”
 
Cagalli who was listening to Lacus' and Kira's conversation heard about Kira's parents having a divorce and wondered.
 
After lunch, the gang went back to class to spend 5 more periods at dismissal Lacus asked if Kira wanted to walk home together he agreed.
 
--ooooo—
 
While Lacus was with Kira she had the same feeling she had yesterday when she taught she had seen him before. Then she remembered her past when she came to Orb.
 
“Kira, how long have you been in Orb?” Lacus asked
 
“Ever since I was born you could say.”
 
“Oh, remember yesterday when I said you looked familiar”
 
“Yeah”
 
“8 years ago well, I was new here and I was on my way to the National Library but couldn't find my way I roamed for hours sooner or later I couldn't find my way home and well a boy approached me. He looks a lot like you.”
 
“Wait, I think I remember that incident so you were the one who wanted to get to the national Library to get a book your father ordered.”
 
“Yeah! I was right no wonder you looked familiar. I really appreciated your help that time. I guess my wish came true after 8 years I wanted to see you again. I couldn't forget that day. Thanks!”
 
“Welcome actually you were cute that time” Kira blushed.
 
Lacus also blushed
 
--ooooo—
 
Cagalli walked towards her house still thinking about what Kira said when she reached home she saw her father on the couch. She walked towards him
 
“Dad, can I ask you something?”
 
“What is it?”
 
“It's about my brother what's his name?'
 
“Since when were you interested in your brother?”
 
]”I just want to know dad.”
 
“Kira, his name is Kira.”
 
“So he is the one or am I thinking to fast.” Cagalli thought
 
--ooooo—
 
Author's notes: So how'd do you like? Sorry about not putting Athrun in the fic yet but he'll be coming in the next chapter! Please Read and Review I'll update faster if you send me more reviews joke! I promise I'll update soon