Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Outlaw Star Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Bounty Hunters, Outlaws, Pirates and Princesses ❯ Group Pulled In Unity ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own these respective characters or settings. They belong to Pioneer, Sunrise/Bandi, and Fundimation.

Bounty Hunters, Outlaws, Princesses, and Pirates

Part Six: Group Pulled in Unity

By: Elf

Sailor Saturn watched in horror as the doll-like creature's tail wrapped itself around Duo's throat and lifted him off the ground. Duo gasped for air and began to fight, not using magic, just pure instinct to stop whatever was hurting him. His violet eyes bulged and his face started to turn red.

"We're going to hurt you, my young, magical friend," the creature purred in a feminine voice.

Duo thrashed around, groping for something under his shirt. He pulled out a pistol and the creature grabbed it from him. The thing said, "Do you know who I am? Don't you know what I am?"

The green insectoid monster sighed and said, "Freeza, just kill the boy and be done with it."

"No! I want to make him suffer, just as Vegeta's brat made me suffer!" the thing called Freeza shouted.

Hotaru spun the Silence Glave and stated, "Not on my watch." Then she cleaved through the white muscle mass of the tail. Duo crumpled to the ground, retching the part of the tail still wrapped around his neck off and gasping for air. Hotaru spun her Glave and said, "I doubt that you two would want to take this any further."

"Ah, Sailor Saturn, we were told that we were going to meet you," the green monster said in a cultured voice.

Hotaru's eyes narrowed as she asked, "Who told you this?"

"It doesn't matter," Freeza stated, "The only thing that matters is your end!" He pointed a delicate finger at her and shot a brilliant pink bolt of energy at it. Hotaru made a slight cry as it came barreling toward her, then, suddenly, she was thrown to the ground.

Except she never hit. She felt one strong arm wrapped around her waist and her boot heels merely grazing the pavement. Instinctively, she used her left hand to clutch at the person holding her while using the Glave to balance herself. She opened her eyes without remembering she closed them to look up into a pair of huge, bright violet eyes.

The braid fell around them, pooling on the ground in a chestnut puddle. One of Duo's arms was up, holding the magical shield he had suddenly erected. She was suddenly aware of her body touching his and her heart picked up, pounding violently.

Time seemed to stop for the two as they simply gazed in one another's eyes. Duo leaned his head closer, as if he was going to kiss her, and she tilted her face up to his to make it easier for him to do so.

"Didn't you hear me?! I said I was going to kill you!" the white creature shouted.

Duo groaned and stood up, pulling her with him with surprising strength. He snapped at the white creature, "Okay, didn't you see that we were busy?"

The thing's crimson tinted ebony eyes blazed in fury as he stuttered, "What did you just say to me, boy?"

Duo was about to say something else when Cell came up behind them. Hotaru saw the brilliant flash of blue energy and felt its power as she managed to push them both out of the way. They rolled on the ground, Duo beginning to take on his role as protector again as both monsters blasted them.

"Stop, I'll take it from here," a chilling female voice stated. One that Hotaru would have never thought she would have heard again. Something that Serena and Rini had only told her about and she'd never seen.

She looked up and gasped. The long, pink pomm-pommed pigtails that nearly trailed to the ground, the long legs, the sleek, black leather gown with thigh high slits, the spiked collar, and the brilliant crimson eyes belonged to Wicked Lady. Hotaru stood up with Duo this time, instead of him pulling her up.

Wicked Lady chuckled demonically and said, "Isn't this fascinating? Little Princess Saturn has finally found herself a boyfriend. A very cute one to say the least. Question, is he an insipid pretty boy too?"

Duo glared at that and was about to say something when Hotaru placed the Glave in front of them. She said, "Duo. Run. Now."

"Never, I won't leave you with Cell and Freeza. Trunks told me about these guys and Cell could have already killed us both and so could Freeza. I'm not leaving you alone, Dragonfly," Duo replied strongly, his eyes glinting dangerously.

Hotaru spun her Glave as she watched Wicked Lady. She asked, "So you know these two?"

"I know of Freeza and I've met Cell. Trunks and Vegeta know them better than I do," Duo answered with a smirk, and Hotaru could practically see the wheels in his head turning.

Hotaru licked her lips as Wicked Lady's fingers crackled with black lightning. She spun her Glave and charged at the black clad version of her friend. Lady smiled as she shot the energy at her while Hotaru screamed, "Silent Glave Block!"

******

Duo looked at Cell and Freeza, both of them wanting to kill him or just beat the living shit out of him so they could kill him when Trunks and Vegeta raised their Sayan heads. Duo cleared his throat and stated, "You know, Vegeta doesn't like me much. He's not going to care if I live or die."

Still, that didn't stop Cell from teleporting behind him and giving him a vicious kick. Freeza joined in too, sending a volley of punches, tail spikes, and kicks to his direction. Duo managed to get a barrier around him, but the power of the two monsters was too great.

Still, he smiled as he traced a circle around himself with a toe. He stated, "You two wouldn't be so cocky if Vegeta and Trunks suddenly showed up, you know."

Cell took a step back and said, "Freeza, stop."

"I don't think the boy can do it," Freeza stated as he shattered the shield with a massive ki blast. Duo landed painfully, something that he was starting to get use to. He laughed again, this time a little bit more wickedly because he saw Hotaru managing to block black bolts of lightning with her scythe by the Pink Haired Bondage Chick.

Again, during moments of severe crisis the God of Death reared his dark head. Duo chuckled manically and started to chant,

I Call Upon the Power

Within the duel Princes, father and son

I call them to my aid!

Trunks, Vegeta! Help me!

Freeza whipped him with his tail, sending Duo crashing to the ground again. The white creature shouted, "What did you do?"

Duo chuckled and said, "Why don't you give Vegeta a big kiss when he arrives, you fairy."

******

Trunks and Vegeta froze in the middle of Trunks throwing a kick and Vegeta throwing a punch. It was Vegeta's suggestion that they should spar, to keep sharp for the up coming battle, but neither were expecting this. Duo's cry was frantic and terrified, pleading for them to come. It was as if he was afraid for someone else, not himself, which wasn't that surprising because Duo was an unsung hero at heart, but he was really terrified for this person this time.

Vegeta stated, "Now, son."

"Right, I'm wondering what's got Duo so upset though," Trunks stated as he drew on his sword and jacket.

Vegeta shrugged as he slid into his armor over his blue body suit. He replied, "Don't know, but your friend seemed pretty fearless."

"Duo's actually lived through a war. That's why he was put into status. Him and Heero," Trunks explained as they flew out of the garage.

18 and Heero were standing there, 18 with a worried look on her face while Heero was angry. Heero asked, "What's hurting Duo?"

"It's none of your concern. You can't fight it so you'll be safe by staying here," Vegeta answered coldly.

Heero turned his dark blue eyes toward Trunks. Trunks answered, "Cell and Freeza we presume. Duo didn't give us much in the message."

Heero turned to 18 and 18 stated, "Your friend is probably dead by now. And where's Hotaru?"

"Saturn went out today after Duo left, saying she had an errand to run," Vegeta answered.

Trunks suddenly knew whom Duo was so anxiously protecting. Trunks said, "Hotaru's with him, I know it. He was upset when he contacted us."

Heero slid into his tattered denim jacket and stated, "We're going. Now."

"What's wrong? Hotaru's perfectly able of taking care of herself," 18 protested, "Even with the likes of Cell."

Vegeta and Trunks flew out of the compound with 18 holding Heero. Trunks snorted, "Why do you care anyway, android?"

Vegeta rolled his eyes and sped up. Android 18's icy blue eyes bore strait into Trunks'. Heero watched them as well, holding onto her as they flew. Suddenly, Trunks was jealous of Heero. Why? He had no idea.

Maybe because 18 was holding Heero and not him. Trunks growled at himself for being so stupid. He thought, She was responsible for making my world a living hell. She killed my father, my mentor, destroyed everything I've loved. He studied her again. But that wasn't her. That was my world's Android 18. She's as different from that which as night is to day.

******

Vegeta flew faster than both Trunks and 18, reaching the battlefield first. Cell was idly blowing up the squads of the local police as they appeared. Sailor Saturn, in her full garb wielding her infamous Silence Glave, was battling a tall, curvy young woman dressed in all black with long, pink pig tails. Freeza was savagely beating Duo, who was lying on the ground in a mess of blood, but managing to lift his head up and chuckle mockingly.

The kid has guts, Vegeta thought grudgingly with a smile on his face. Vegeta hadn't transformed yet. He wanted to see the fear flash in Freeza's eyes as he killed him, something that should have been his right, his and his alone.

Freeza was about to land another blow to Duo when Vegeta caught it, smirking devilishly. Duo chuckled and whispered, "Told you." Then he passed out. Vegeta could still sense his life force strongly, so he turned his attention back on the source of all of his hatred.

Freeza smirked and stated, "I've heard that you've become immortal, Vegeta. Is this true?"

"Why don't you find out, Lord Freeza?" Vegeta offered mockingly.

Freeza's doll face twisted into something horrible and ugly. He sneered, "How dare you mock me! I'll make you pay!"

Vegeta smirked and replied, "I hope you try."

"You dirty monkey!" Freeza shouted as he tried to wrap his tail around Vegeta's neck.

Vegeta caught it and gave it a gentle squeeze. Freeza attempted to get away, but Vegeta held him steady. "Yes, I remember this. You killed me this way, squeezing the air out of my lungs while you pounded my body into oblivion," Vegeta snarled quietly, past anger filling him once again.

"You bastard child, let me go!" Freeza struggled uselessly.

Vegeta smirked and threw Freeza into a building that was already rubble. "You slaughtered all of my people because you were frightened of them! You killed my father and tortured me, and for that, Freeza, you shall pay."

Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Trunks engage Cell in Super Sayan 2 form. Cell was having trouble keeping up with all of the punches and kicks that his son was throwing at the creature. Vegeta chuckled and pointed at Trunks.

"My son killed you the second time, easily. Now, I will get the revenge that the Sayan race rightly deserves!" Vegeta shouted, letting his anger wash over him, his ebony hair turning bright gold as his eyes shifted from fathomless black to intense, burning aqua.

Freeza looked up and cried, "No! Vegeta! Don't! Please, I beg of you!"

To the side, Heero was shooting rounds at the girl with the pink hair to help Saturn. He thought suddenly, Those three need to learn how to fly. After this I'll make it a point to teach them. Vegeta snarled, "My father didn't beg. Kakkarot's father did not beg. I did not beg, but yet, you beg. You're pathetic, and so I shall end this."

Vegeta brought his hands together and channeled his energy. He shouted, "Fatal Flash!" Freeza screamed in pain for a split moment as the massive blast of golden energy came crashing at him. Vegeta dusted off his hands and stated, "You had that coming."

Heero and Saturn were still battling the pink haired girl when Vegeta upped the ante and finally transformed into the Third Level. His hair trailed down his back and his eyebrows receded. He crossed his arms and walked toward Cell and Trunks.

18 landed a vicious blow to her distracted "sibling", sending Cell reeling. "The three of you against me. I take its time to leave, but first, a going away present."

Vegeta didn't have time to throw a Big Bang Attack or a Fatal Flash again as Cell turned around. The tan cone on his back extended, ejecting six of the horrid miniature Cells that started laughing all around them. "Fucking sick! He just shat out six kids!" Duo shouted, limping toward them in a disgusted horror.

Cell chuckled and teleported away. The pink haired woman knocked Saturn to the ground and stated, "Mistress Nine sends her regards!" She faded away in a black rush of energy as the Mini-Cells flew toward them.

One of them came strait at Duo, as if killing him was his job. Vegeta calmly pointed out his hand and blasted it into oblivion. Trunks followed suit on another one, slicing him in half with his sword before blasting him into nothingness. "Remember, Trunks, make sure that there is nothing left!" Vegeta shouted.

After the father and son finished the Cell Jrs from rampaging, they stood together. Hotaru and Heero were supporting Duo and 18 looked angry. She kicked a piece of rubble away from her foot and snapped, "Damn them, they destroyed two city blocks."

Heero looked around at the rescue teams among the carnage. Vegeta scanned the wreckage for lifeforms and stated, "No one died, Android, be grateful."

"I just got my ass kicked," Duo groaned as he tried to take a couple of steps, only falling back into Heero and Hotaru's arms.

Hotaru stated, "Duo, you're hurt pretty badly, don't move."

"Great, it's time to visit a good ole doctor," Duo groaned.

Heero shook his head and smiled at Hotaru. "Not when we have a genuine healer here."

******

Heero was surprised when he saw Suzuka sitting in his office, drinking a cup of tea later on that day. He leaned on the doorway and asked, "How did you get in here?"

"18 let me in. I heard about your battle. I was curious to know if you were all right," Suzuka answered, a smile playing across her ivory features.

Heero tossed his jacket on a chair and leaned against the door. He said, "I'm fine."

"I can see that. My question is, what was that all about?" Suzuka asked, "Because I had a very bad feeling today, as if someone was watching us."

Heero shrugged and answered, "Don't know. Magic's not my specialty and neither are aliens."

"So, what is your specialty?" she asked, crossing her long legs, revealing high heeled crimson boots and slender ankles.

Heero answered, "Technology and killing."

"Ah, but then why do you try to help people when you're good at killing them?" she asked, the smile not leaving her face.

He tilted his head and replied, "Why do you ask so many questions?"

"Because I use to be an assassin as well and understand your predicament. Besides, you interest me," she answered as her smile grew.

Heero moved closer and asked, "Why am I so interesting?"

"Because you spent so much searching for that one person and yet seem like you don't care," Suzuka answered, resting her chin on her palm and setting her tea down. "And so little things intrigue me."

Heero crossed his arms and stated, "I'm glad that I'm interesting. Still, why do you care?"

"Because I like you," Suzuka stated as she stood up. She started to walk past him, her long raven pony tail swaying behind her. "Thank you for that nice conversation. I hope we meet again and thank you for the tea."

Heero stood there, dumbfounded as she walked out of the office.

******

"I've got all seven Dragon Balls, Washu, now what the hell do you want me to do?" Ryoko asked as she looked at the large, glowing orange gems. She nudged one with her foot as she started contact with her mother.

"I've got Tenchi here, safe and sound Ryoko. I forgot how cute he was," Washu chuckled.

Tenchi squealed, "Ryoko, help me!"

"Hush you. Yugi almost killed you. Again," Washu chided.

Ryoko closed her eyes. All she could do was hear them, not see them with Washu's radio telepathy. She opened them again and looked at the rich green fields of Earth, near Dende's Look Out. She snapped, "What about that physco brat?"

"Nothing that I couldn't fix, really. Just trying to anger you enough to hunt her down. Don't worry, your Tenchi is safe and sound with me," Washu answered flippantly.

Ryoko growled, "He's not my Tenchi. Not anymore."

"Ryoko, what's going on?" Tenchi asked, a winsome note in his voice.

Ryoko turned around from Dende, Mr. Popo, and Earth's last Zen fighter, Piccolo. She didn't want them to see her cry, or at least her eyes well up. She said, "Hello, Tenchi." She kept her voice void of emotion.

"I miss you," Tenchi stated out of the blue.

Ryoko smiled and remembered what Duo had said to her, "I think I've found someone else. I can't explain it, but I remember what it felt like with Hilde. Maybe you should go back to Tenchi. After all, he'd be a better catch than a God of Death."

Ryoko gripped the fabric of her cape and replied, "I miss you too."

"Okay lovebirds, since I know you two are going to make up, let's get to the first part of the plan, Ryoko!" Washu called out.

Ryoko turned back to Piccolo and stated, "How the hell do these things work?"

"Just call on Shenlong," Dende said simply.

Ryoko swallowed and the Namick's black eyes focused on her. She squared her shoulders and shouted, "Shenlong, Eternal Dragon, hear me, dammit!"

******

Duo felt excellent. The warm hands guided down his body, knitting torn flesh, broken bones, ripped muscles, and shattered tissue. He leaned his head back and groaned with almost orgasmic ecstacy. The pale hands roamed over his body with a faint pink glow to them.

Dark violet orbs framed by raven hair looked at him. Hotaru asked, "How do you feel?"

Duo straitened up and ran his hand down his bare chest. "Great, how did you do that, Dragonfly?"

"That's one of my powers. I can heal as well as destroy," Hotaru stated simply.

Duo looked down at his hands, unable to speak for a moment. He looked back up at her and remembered how he felt when she fought and he was powerless to help her. It hurt more than Freeza's fists, tail, or feet. Duo clinched his fists and Hotaru gently rubbed them.

"What's wrong, Duo?" she asked.

Duo looked up at her and stated, "I felt so helpless today. I wanted to help you, protect you."

Hotaru laughed gently and wrapped her arms around him, pillowing her head on his shoulder. He wrapped her arms around her and stroked her long hair, marveling the softness of the raven mass. She said, "I find that funny. I've only known six people who truly would risk everything to protect me in all of my existence. I've been the bane of Earth and her planets. Some places just my name is spoken in fear. I've been the vessel to bring about silence."

"Who's Mistress Nine?" Duo asked suddenly.

Hotaru started to tell a sordid tale of her second life as a Scout, how she was chosen by the evil entity Mistress Nine to be her body. She told Duo of how her father, Professor Tomoe, had been possessed as well by a lesser entity, mainly protecting her and gathering pure hearts. Then how she had finally met a friend, a girl named Reni. She told him of when Nine finally took over her body and almost brought the universe into silence.

Then she finished the tale of her becoming Saturn and destroying Nine. She went on to fight Pharaoh Ninety in a battle to her death. She could destroy planets, yes, and they would be reborn without evil, but it would kill her. True, she had been reincarnated each time because all Eight scouts were needed to be alive during the same time, but each time she used her main power, she would be placed in the body of a baby only to remember all the horrors she had lived again.

Duo stroked her hair and held her simply, not able to really tell her anything except, "I don't care."

"What?" Hotaru stated shocked.

Duo rephrased what he said, "I don't care about what you can do rather. I don't care how potentially dangerous you are. All I care about is you. I'm not exactly a saint either."

Hotaru smiled faintly as she watched him. She replied, "I know all about the God of Death. I've read all about you from Heero's files and the couple of stories that he's told about you."

"Oh, geese, like he saved my ass from prison?" Duo groaned.

Hotaru nodded and answered, "And how you saved him from that hospital. Maxwell's Massacre. The Plague on L2. I know about all of that."

Do you know about Hilde? What am I thinking? Hilde's dead and Hotaru is alive in my arms right as we speak. I've already lost one love because of me being a baka, I'm not losing another, he thought to himself.

Hotaru asked, "What's wrong?"

His answer was a kiss. It was a light, simple kiss, quick enough so that he wouldn't frighten her too much. When he pulled back she was blushing furiously, the pink stain spreading across her ivory features. He cupped her face and rested his forehead against hers.

"Nothing at all," he whispered as their eyes locked.

She suddenly grabbed him and pulled him into a kiss. This one was hotter than the first, more intense, more passionate and full of fire and hunger. His hands roamed her back and stroked her hair as their lips devoured one and another's. They broke apart to take a deep breath before they started again, the attraction fiercer than anything that Duo could have imagined.

Even with his Hilde.

He stopped, knowing that he was going to put Hilde's spirit, at least in his mind, to rest. He stroked her cheek with his thumb as she watched him with wide eyes.

"Back when Heero and I hadn't been put into status yet there was a girl. A girl named Hilde. She was an enemy pilot, but somehow I talked her out of it. When I started my salvaging business, I had her live with me because she had no place to go and I needed a secretary of sorts. Then I fell in love with her."

Hotaru stroked his hair and stated, "You were put into status, never to see her again and she probably ended up marring one of your best friends."

"No. She died on a mission. She never got married. Never had a lover to speak of. No kids. Nothing. She died," Duo confessed.

Hotaru told him, "It wasn't your fault. So, what do you think you should do now?"

"She'd want me to be happy. Or at least I think she would, but I haven't been for so long. Then I saw Heero alive and almost whole and then . . ." He paused as her dark, velvety violet eyes watched him. He kissed the tip of her nose and pushed back. He finished, "Then I saw you."

Hotaru played with a lock of his hair and confessed, "I use to stare at your picture for hours, thinking that you couldn't be real. That you were too good to be true."

"Sorry to disappoint," Duo replied darkly.

Hotaru kissed him again, a combination of the first two kisses. Both tender and passionate. He brightened as she said, "No. You're even better than I thought because you're human."

He pulled her on his lap, needing contact with her body. He held her and said, "So, now we kick Mistress Nine's bitch ass and see what happens from there?"

"That's a lot easier said than done, Duo," she said darkly. As if someone knew that the conversation had changed, Trunks, Vegeta, and 18 walked into the room.

18 and Trunks suddenly smiled, happy for both of their friends, while Vegeta stated, "Come on, I have something to say."

Duo watched as Vegeta and 18 left the room. He asked Trunks, "What is it?"

"You just have to follow us and see," Trunks answered cryptically as he left the room.

Hotaru shrugged as she stood up, pulling Duo up with her. Their fingers intertwined as Duo added, "Besides, you looked hot in that sailor uniform."

******

Heero, Duo, and Hotaru waited for Vegeta's all important announcement in the garage. Heero looked over to see a giant burn pushed into the wall and grimaced as 18 glared at the two Sayans. She snapped, "You could have asked before you two decided to put burn marks in my compound!"

Vegeta replied, "If I wanted your opnion woman, I'd give it to you."

18's icy blue eyes narrowed as she moved closer to Vegeta. Vegeta smirked and waited. Trunks stated, "Don't fight. I thought you wanted to tell these three something, Father."

Vegeta nodded and said, "The three of us are going to teach you the basics of our fighting style, and to fly as well. I don't want Duo casting spells to summon us to when you three get in a speck of trouble."

Heero's eyes narrowed as Duo stated, "Heero would be scraped off the pavement before he'd call for help."

Heero glared at him. He'd forgotten how annoying Duo could be at times. Then he saw the happy look in Hotaru's normally distanced eyes and relaxed. Besides, the smart assed comments were something he had grown to miss.

He stated, "I'm mostly machines. I thought the reason you guys fly was your life energy."

"That's why I'm here, Heero," 18 stated, "I'm not going to teach you martial arts though. You know that well enough on your own."

Hotaru asked, "Isn't this dangerous?"

"Not at all, Hotaru. You'd be better able to defend yourself against Cell and his . . ." Trunks began.

"Shit kids!" Duo cheerfully interrupted. Everyone's eyes focused on him as he shrugged. He replied, "What? He shit those kids out. One of the most disturbing things that I've ever seen."

Heero smirked at that. He turned to them and asked, "Where do we begin?"

******

"So, Vegeta killed Freeza and you two were almost killed," Nine stated as she looked at Cell and Wicked Lady.

Yugi appeared and said, "Tenchi was hidden by Washu. I can't find him. Ryoko's gone on some sort of quest. It'll keep her busy for a while."

Nine hissed, "Never assume anything."

"I'm not assuming. I know," Yugi replied blatantly.

Cell cleared his throat and asked, "What about the Sayans? Do you have a plan to distract them?"

Nine waved her hand in the darkness and an image of Present Trunks appeared, him looking distraught at his desk. She saw the piles of paper around him and felt his anger at his other self, himself, and his father. He angrily signed his name to things, only pausing briefly to skim over them.

"He'll do just nicely," Nine answered grimly.

******

Ryoko thought she ate a lot, until she had met the Sayan warrior known as Goku, who was bonded to Earth's Shenlong. Goku had black hair that stuck up in all directions, huge black eyes, and wore an orange gi with a blue shirt underneath it. And he was eating while laughing jolly at something Piccolo had said.

"It's not funny, you idiot," Ryoko stormed as she grabbed the Sayan's shirt and lifted him up from his chair. Three pairs of eyes looked at her while Goku gave her a puzzled look.

She snapped, "I didn't summon you so you could eat a horse, you idiot! I summoned you because I need your help!"

"The Galaxy needs your help, Goku," Piccolo corrected gruffly.

Goku smiled sadly and replied, "I wish I could help you, but I'm with Shenlong now. I can't leave."

Ryoko looked up at the pissed off dragon who kept demanding that she'd make her wishes. She shouted, "I wish that you would release your hold off of Goku!"

The dragon's eyes blazed crimson as he stated, "It is done! Quickly make your second wish. I don't have all day!"

Goku blinked and looked down at himself. He cheered, "Hey, I'm away from the dragon! Cool! Thanks! I've gotta see Chichi and Gohan! And what about Goten, has he married Bra yet? And what about little Pan? Does she still have that huge crush on Trunks?"

Piccolo cleared his throat and said, "Your family died a long time ago, Goku. It's been several hundred years since you bonded with the dragon. The only ones left are Trunks, Miari No Trunks, and Vegeta as well as the androids. Bulma's off in status and Capsule Corps has moved into outer space, Goku."

Goku's face fell. "God, I left them all . . ."

Ryoko snapped, "I wish for Goku to help me with finding the Dragon Balls on other worlds to defeat Mistress Nine!"

The dragon's eyes blazed and stated, "Your wish cannot be granted."

"Washu, any bright ideas?" Ryoko snapped, "Because I can't wish back any of his family because they all died of natural causes."

Washu answered, "Well, you could wish back the Shinigami in my lab!"

Ryoko smiled and shouted, "I wish for the space ship called the Shinigami to be fully rebuilt and placed in Washu's lab!"

The dragon's eyes blazed again as he stated, "Your wish has been granted." The dragon disappeared, the sky changed from black to blue, and the Dragon Balls scattered to seven corners of the world.

Goku asked, "What's going on?"

Ryoko frowned and stated, "It's a long story."

Goku's stomach rumbled loudly and he asked, "Can we eat first?"

******

This timeline's Trunks was fast asleep on his desk. He missed fighting and going on adventures with Goten. He dearly missed his mother and sister. And he missed his sweet Pan most of all.

In his dreams he could still see her, long black hair, huge dark eyes, and male clothing. He could see her throwing a roundhouse at either Vegeta or Goku, either one smiling merrily at the quarter Sayan's antics. He saw her smile fetchingly at him as he bent down and kissed her. He could see the look of ecstacy on her face as she screamed out his name on their wedding night.

In his dream, her arms were faceted around him as he kissed her. She was warm, sweet, and pliant under his lips. She responded to each of his touches as he drew the ridiculous whipple from her hair and inhaled its spicy sweet scent, so purely of Pan. She nestled his shoulder as her hands dropped daringly around his waist.

And he opened his eyes when he heard someone enter his office. It was pitch black, the only light from the streets filtering in from the shades. He snapped, "Who's there?" He licked his lips and looked around, ready to change and fight if anything was wrong.

"Trunks?" a familiar voice asked.

His heart froze as he turned around to see Pan standing there, wearing a long pink dress. Her dark hair flew about her and her dark eyes were wide and pleading. "Pan?" he asked.

It was too good to be true. She nodded and slung herself at him. He wrapped his arms around her and held her. "Oh, Dende, my little Panny. Please, please, tell me you're real," he sobbed into her hair.

She laughed and her voice changed. He tried to back away when the arms around him turned into iron, holding him in place as the face changed as well. The dress turned black as night and looked like something out of an S&M fantasy while her hair turned into long pig tails that trailed to her floor. She looked at him with wide crimson eyes and laughed.

"Poor, silly Trunks. You're definitely not your counterpart," she stated.

Trunks snapped, "What do you want?"

"To give you the chance to prove yourself to your father and beat that other version of yourself," she said simply with a grin.

Trunks snarled, "I'm not interested."

"You will be."

To Be Continued

Yeah, the three couples are Heero/Suzuka, Trunks/18, and most importantly, Duo/Hotaru! Congrats onto who guessed that right. I always thought that Heero and Suzuka would make an intresting couple and thought why didn't 18 find Trunks hot? Then I read some cool 18/Trunks fics (The Taming of Trunks by Nate Grey comes into mind) and decided that I should give it a whirl. Of course, Hotaru and Duo are perfect for eachother.

Now, could someone help me and tell me what all of Hotaru's attacks are called because I'm not too sure on them? Please?