Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Third Annual Mediaminer.org Big Fanfiction Contest/Award Ceremony/Oscars/Emmies/Golden Globes Thingie! ❯ Hentai *WARNING: NC-17 CONTENT* ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Special thanks to all of Mediaminer.org for helping in the contest.
Special thanks to the creators of anime for giving us inspiration for stories.
Special thanks to NBC for letting us borrow the auditorium.
No thanks to those responsible for censorship laws.
Special thanks to Santa Clause. KEEP ON SLEDDIN'!
Special thanks to Bruce Campbell for accepting to do Evil Dead 4.
 
**
 
Psy grumbles from within his restraints as he tries to bounce out to see the next part of the contest. However, he's far too late as it starts without him...
 
“Welcome back, everyone! I hope you've all recovered from the alcohol and pies that you all ate...” Fan asked with a wince.
 
Hibiki stood up from his chair, a bottle of sake in his hands. “You shut up! I gan ztop wheneva I want!”
 
He took another swig of the stuff before falling backwards and into a deep sleep. Fan giggled and resumed her composure.
 
“Anyway, the next part of the contest is, of course, for Hentai, that stuff that all the perverts of the world just love. We won't care about Hibiki for this one since he comes from a planet without women or sex to begin with, so no problem! Allow me to introduce our Judge and Winner of an award this evening: Lady Lark!”
 
Lady Lark came out in a relatively revealing dress, making all of the anime men (and lesbians) in the audience faint from blood loss. She took the stage, hiding most of the outfit as she prepared her clips.
 
“There were ties for both awards in this category. There were also three bad submissions for this category who will go unnamed. Anyway, the first winner for the `It's Getting Hot in Here Award,' or Best Sex Scene, is... No Way, Jose! By Lady Macbeth!”
 
*Excerpt*
 
The three of them landed at the window of Vegeta and Bulma's bedroom in the Capsule Corp main compound. Bulma had decided not to attract any attention to them by entering as quietly as they could, which ended up being enough to raise the neighborhood. The bedroom seemed to be the best source of privacy.

Gokou dove through the window and never missed a beat; he flew to the bed, tossing his clothes aside as he did so. An excited glint appeared in his drunkenly glazed eyes, and he began to peel Bulma's clothes off of her.

Vegeta flew in behind Gokou and flew onto the bed beside them, trying desperately to pull Gokou's hands away from his mate. "I forbid it, Kakarott!" Vegeta shouted.

Bulma giggled. "Oh, Vegeta, relax," she said. She pulled the saiya-jin prince down next to her an nuzzled his neck. "Why don't you join us instead of fighting with us?"

Vegeta struggled with a mixture of drunkeness and turbulent emotions. He wanted desperately to defeat Karkarott and get his mate away from him, but he was already feeling heavy from the alcohol, and Bulma's nuzzling on his neck felt great. He leaned into her neck, nibbling away at the same time.

The short, wiry saiya-jin paid no heed to the taller saiya-jin next to him, who had finished undressing Bulma. Gokou knelt down and began to lightly kiss her breasts, teasing them with his tongue, watching with excitement as they peaked instinctively to the touch.

Gokou began to slide down her body, touching and teasing with light strokes of his fingers, eventually reaching the delicate tissues of her pussy. He began to tease experimentally with his fingers, eliciting moans of pleasure from Bulma.

Vegeta glanced down from where he was kissing Bulma's neck. "That's mine, Kakarott," he growled.

Gokou looked back up at him and blinked. "Then trade places," he said after a moment's thought.

Vegeta didn't need to be told twice. He quickly discarded his clothes and slid down next to Gokou. The taller saiya-jin moved up and lightly nibbled on Bulma's neck, elicting more pleasured moans from her.

Vegeta wasn't about to be shown up. He wedged himself between Bulma and Gokou's bodies and slid his hardening member up to brush against Bulma's entrance. Bulma bucked slightly in excitement, rocking all three of them on the bed. Vegeta quickly drove forward, plunging into Bulma's hot, moist depths.

Bulma cried out in pleasure and surprise and arched up against Vegeta's hips. Vegeta groaned as he felt himself sliding even deeper inside Bulma with the motion. He grabbed a hold of her hips and held her steady as he made a rythm for them, thrusting steadily against her without ever completely pulling out.

Gokou was becoming aroused by the sounds Bulma was making so close to his ear. He felt his erection growing, but he knew that Vegeta wasn't about to give up his position to Gokou. Gokou glanced back at the saiya-jin prince, and noticed that his well-muscled back was now glistening with sweat. "I wonder..." he thought. He shifted his weight, settling himself across Vegeta's lower back, carefully straddling the prince so as not to crush him and his mate beneath him. He moistened his fingers with Vegeta's sweat and ran them down along the saiya-jin's spine, tracing a path to the cleft in his beautifully-shaped rear.

Vegeta started at the sensation and glance behind him, his eyelids still heavy with lust and drunkeness. "Kakarott...what are you doing?" he asked.

"Easy, Vegeta," Gokou soothed. "If you get her, then I get you." He positioned himself carefully over Vegeta's tight entrance, carefully spreading the flesh around it to let it hug the head of his member.

Vegeta gasped at the sensation and rocked backward a little, his body wanting him to invite the attack. Gokou took the invitation without hesitation and thrust himself downward, roughly penetrating his prince's body. Vegeta screamed in a combination of pain and pleasure. "KA...KA...ROTT!!"

Gokou rolled his hips a little to reseat his weight, eliciting another cry from the smaller saiya-jin as he did so. He leaned down and whispered in Vegeta's ear. "Hush, Vegeta, don't concentrate on me, concentrate on Bulma." Gokou reached around with his long, strong arms and pulled Bulma's hips up closer to Vegeta's once again.

Bulma mewed her pleasure, and Vegeta turned his attention back to her. He started to move down on her again, and Gokou moved with him.

Suddenly, the pain subsided and Vegeta felt a wash of pleasure such as he'd never imagined come over him. He felt his own erection growing harder inside of Bulma, and he thrust down again, partially pulling away from Gokou as he did so.

Gokou wasn't about to lose his own pleasure, however, and he plunged down on Vegeta, causing the bedsprings to creak under their combined weight. He heard the two beautiful people under him cry out in ecstasy and thrust again, continuing the pleasure for all three of them. He continued to thrust against Vegeta, moaning as his own lust was sated.

Suddenly Vegeta tossed his weight, rolling Gokou onto his back and lifting Bulma up on top of himself. Gokou marvelled at the prince's strength. "Wow, he's really something to roll all three of us!" he thought. He groaned with pleasure as their combined weight pressed down against him, burying his member deep inside Vegeta's tight warmth.

Bulma lifted herself and thrust down against Vegeta again and again, increasing their pace to the point where the world became a blank canvass of colors and sounds. The cacophony of voices groaning with the movement, the blurred vision of nude flesh moving quickly up and down, the beautiful feeling of pressure sating their desire brought the three of them near the breaking point.

Gokou suddenly screamed and climaxed, spraying his seed deep inside his prince. He fell back limp against the bed as Vegeta and Bulma rocked crazily on top of him, completing their own union with loud cries. Bulma tumbled onto the bed, some of Vegeta's seed and her own sweetness spilling out onto her thighs and the bed in a small, slick puddle. Vegeta, likewise, rolled off of Gokou and wedged himself between the two of them, yawning silently.

Jose Cuervo you are a friend of mine
I like to drink you with a little salt and lime
Did I kiss all the cowboys?
Did I shoot out the lights?
Did I dance on the bar?
Did I start any fights?

Vegeta woke to the sound of quiet pants and groans. He looked to his right to see Bulma on her back, her legs lifted up and braced against Gokou's shoulders. Gokou was thrusting energetically against her, causing the pants and groans that had greeted Vegeta.

Vegeta's brow furrowed, and he opened his mouth to reprimand them both and demand that Gokou stop. However, as he watched, he felt himself getting turned on again, and another idea came into his mind. He closed his mouth again and smiled. "Payback time," he thought.

Without so much as a sound, Vegeta moved around behind Gokou. He quickly positioned himself and grasped the taller saiya-jin's hips with his hands.

Gokou looked startled and snapped his head around to look at Vegeta. "Vegeta...?" he asked.

"I know I told you no earlier," Vegeta said, "but you might as well finish with her. I'll just take my pleasure from you." The prince grinned evilly at the lower-class saiya-jin, then quickly thrust his hips foreward, forcefully pushing inside of Gokou's body.

"AAHHHHHH!" Gokou screamed. "VEGETA!"

"Yes, Kakarott?"

"MORE!"

Vegeta grinned and drew back, then thrust against Gokou again, harder. He smiled at the gasps it drew from the larger saiya-jin. Vegeta rocked them both forward, forcing Gokou deeper into Bulma as well.

Bulma cried out and bucked upward against Gokou, quickening the pace on her end as well. She continued to rock her hips up and down in a frenzied pace, her body urging her to bring herself to climax. Above her, the two saiya-jin continued to pound downward with a steady rhythm. Suddenly she came, her thighs spasming with excitement, and she fell back panting onto the pillows.

Vegeta suddenly pulled back, pulling Gokou with him, away from Bulma. Without explanation he withdrew and dove onto Bulma. Almost before Gokou could blink, the saiya-jin prince was seated well within her, easing his throbbing erection with her soft heat.

Gokou's brow furrowed. "Vegeta! I wanted to finish with her!"

Vegeta leaned his head back, his eyes closed, fully enjoying being inside Bulma again. "So finish with her," he said.

Gokou frowned, perplexed at Vegeta's statement. If Vegeta was already inside of Bulma, riding her for all he was worth, then how could...Gokou's eyes widened at the realization. He quickly slid down next to Bulma and lifted her up onto his chest, breathing in her musky scent as her hair spilled across his neck and chest. He manuvered himself into position, noting that Vegeta never broke his pace.

As he rubbed against her soft, smooth backside, starting to prepare her, he glanced downward. "Kami-sama," he whispered. "She's even smaller than Vegeta." He didn't have much to prepare her with either; her skin was relatively dry, having had the sheets to absorb any sweat or moisture. He positioned the head of his erection against the tight opening.

"Vegeta, push for all you're worth!" he cried. Vegeta realized Gokou's intent and drew back, then slammed down tight against Bulma striking nerves all throughout her entrance. At the same time Gokou thrust upward, pushing his member deep inside her tight heat.

Bulma cried out, not sure if she was feeling ecstasy or agony. The two saiya-jin pulled back simultaneously only to thrust hard against her again. They couldn't have moved more smoothly together if they had rehearsed it. Bulma screamed out. "Oh Kami-sama yes!!"

The two saiya-jin continued their assault, driving harder and faster against her, their pace becoming nearly frenzied. Bulma was feeling a sensory overload as her whole body was being wracked with the pleasure gleaned from the two powerful men having sex with her. She'd never dreamed when she'd left that night that she'd ever feel such ecstasy in her life.

Almost as suddenly as it started, it was over. Vegeta and Gokou both came explosively, their seed filling her body and spilling out onto her and them. The three of them collapsed onto the bed once again, and this time fell into a deep slumber where they lay, nude and sprawled across the plush double bed.
 
*End Excerpt*
 
Lady Macbeth juumps around like a wild lady as she runs out onto the stage.
 
"Yes! Hot saiyan man-sex wins! Oh yeah...Bulma was in there too... damn. I wish I could write shit like this these days! And now, as an encore performance, I'll sing a little tune that everybody loves! 'What would Brain Boitano do if he were here today? I'm sure he'd kick an ass or two, that's what Brain Boitano'd do!'”
 
She sees the crowd plugging their ears up. “Ok, ok, I get the hint. SHEESH! I think I'll just go glomp Sesshoumaru so that I can die now. At least I'll die happy!”
 
She grabs her trophy and runs off the stage while Lady Lark just giggles.
 
“The other winner was... Don't Know What You've Got Until It's Gone, by Lady Dragonphore!”
 
*Excerpt*
 
"Dee, I want more," Ryo breathed in a voice husky with need.

"You have my love. You'll always have that," Dee replied, hoping against
hope that he wasn't misreading the subtle undertones imminent in Ryo's
words. "What else do I have to offer you, Randy?" he asked plaintively.

"I want YOU," Ryo pleaded with a passionate burning intensity as his
midnight eyes locked steadfastly onto Dee's emerald depths. "Dee, I want you
to make love to me."

"With pleasure," Dee replied as he smiled and pulled Ryo's body closer to
him, bringing his hand under his chin and gently tilting Ryo's face up to
envelop his soft inviting lips between his own. Dee sighed at the
pleasurable contact. Even though he had not known Randy for that long, he
felt so right - this felt so right, having the other man in his arms with
Dee finally being able to taste the lips he had longed for for so many
lonely nights.

Ryo submitted to the tender caressing and then the insistent pillaging of
his mouth as Dee's tongue thrust ravenously into his heat again and again,
leaving him immensely satiated while at the same time leaving him
desperately yearning for more. Ryo felt himself surrendering to his
raven-haired lover's spell that Dee had so intricately weaved over Ryo's
entire being, giving himself to the one he desired in utter supplication to
Dee's every whim.

Dee felt Ryo's knees go weak as he moved closer to the smaller man, so he
anchored him up against the wall and snaked his powerful thigh between Ryo's
legs to hold him steady. Dee supported him with his strong arms as well as
Ryo clung desperately onto Dee, willing himself to never let him go again.

Dee explored every inch of the heated cavern, molding his tongue into all of
the contours as if memorizing each intoxicating aspect of the mouth that he
so desperately craved. Ryo moaned wantonly into Dee's mouth, parting his
lips further in a tempting invitation for Dee to intensify the kiss. Dee
wracked Ryo's delicious mouth with utter abandon, delving deeper with each
powerful thrust and causing Ryo to practically collapse against Dee, he was
so weak-kneed from his lover's euphoric ministrations.

"Dee…. I want you….. now," Ryo panted desperately, reluctantly breaking the
kiss for air. "I want you inside me. Take me - make me yours," Ryo commanded
softly, thrusting his hips to brush against Dee's rock-hard arousal that
mirrored his own state.

"Are you sure?" Dee asked in concern, not wanting to take advantage of the
man's need for affection. Even now, under their current circumstances, he
had too much respect for Ryo to do that. In essence, it would be their first
time for Dee. He wanted Ryo to love him for who he was at this moment, not
the faint glimmer embedded within the honey-blond's memory of what they
shared before.

"Yes Dee; it's been too long. I want to experience the feel of you inside of
me again. I want you to make love to me with everything you have and
everything that you are. I love you for who you are and I want you to
refamiliarize yourself with the unmatched pleasure that my body can convey
to you. I want to show you how much I love you and I want you to physically
express your love for me without fear or doubt. Make me feel whole again -
complete me," Ryo entreated passionately, his midnight eyes further
darkened, fueled by the embers of passion stoked by the exhilarating
presence of the ebony-haired man pressed against him.

Looking deep into Ryo's eyes, Dee saw a blissful longing coupled with a
rapturous desire that was enthralling. Dee smiled seductively and moved down
to claim Ryo's mouth with a searing kiss that seemed to set their steamy
bodies on fire as they moved against one another, frantic to increase the
contact of the thrilling sensation of flesh against flesh as clothes were
shed in the heat of passion.

Once both men were fully naked and compressed against one another within
moments of being separated, Dee claimed Ryo's mouth in another euphoric
kiss, grinding his pulsing erection against Ryo's and causing Ryo to gasp
from the heat emanating from it. This time, Ryo collapsed fully against Dee
as his mind reeled from the overwhelming sensations coursing throughout his
flushed body. His knees just couldn't hold out any more from Dee's
tantalizing mouth and the intoxicating nearness of the raven-haired man. Dee
was just such a good kisser! "Woah, careful," Dee said with a knowing smile
as he caught Ryo before he could fall.

"I-I'm sorry, Dee," Ryo breathed, his eyes so darkened with passion and his
mind reeling from Dee's relentless inundation of his senses that he couldn't
see straight. Every aspect of Dee exuded a charismatic sensuality, and
tonight was no exception. Dee supported Ryo under one arm and around his
waist as Ryo gazed into Dee's emerald depths. Every inch of his skin
screamed for the raven-haired man's touch.

"It's okay," Dee said soothingly, secretly pleased that he could have such
an overwhelming effect on Ryo's compliant body. Bringing one hand down in
back of Ryo's knees and wrapping his muscular arms around Ryo, Dee lifted
him into his arms and held him snugly against his body, once again claiming
Ryo's bruised lips that he never tired of kissing in a scorchingly intense
kiss.

Ryo could only moan in rapture and part his lips to welcome Dee's velvety
tongue, surrendering completely to Dee as he wrapped his arms around Dee's
neck, the rest of his body going limp in Dee's arms. Feeling Ryo thrusting
his tongue against his only heightened the desire coursing like liquid fire
through Dee's veins for the one in his arms. Never breaking the kiss, Dee
carried Ryo to the bedroom and slowly lowered him onto the bed, easing his
body on top of Ryo's as they melted into the sheets. He earned a welcoming
gasp of pleasure from Ryo as his body was enveloped in a warmth that
radiated passionate desire. Dee raised himself up off of Ryo and drunk in
the vision of the man before him in all his glory, marveling at the sight of
Ryo's magnificent body, perfect in every way - and all his.

Dee glanced down at Ryo's delightfully naked form, flushed pink from
arousal, and captivated Ryo's dark midnight eyes with his emerald green
ones. This time, Ryo did not look away and blush in embarrassment as he
usually did when mesmerized by the overwhelming trance of Dee's emerald eyes
that seemed to swallow him up. Rather, he steadfastly met the gaze of the
raven-haired man above him with a dynamic lust present in his expressive
eyes. Ryo looked deep into Dee's green pools, drowning in the depths of them
in utter abandonment of all rational thought. All that mattered to him was
the here and now of this long-anticipated moment.
 
*End Excerpt because it was REAAAAALLY long and author says so*
 
Yet another girl with a Lady in front of her name comes to the stage and takes the award with a smile. “Thanks to all of my wonderful friends who have encouraged me to write, to all of the people who have read and reviewed my stories, and to Dee and Ryo from FAKE - my absolute favorite manga characters. Special thanks goes to my wonderful Beta Nightstalker1 and to my 100% yaoi hentai friends Jolene (Okashii) and Melissa for their support and enthusiam with my stories.”
 
She left the stage and Lady Lark once more readied herself for the next Award.
 
“And now we have Best Lemon Award entitled `The Sweetest Lemonade Award.' Since we have another tie, here's out first winner... Toys in Boyland, by SailorMac!”
 
*Excerpt*
 
Hikaru has gone searching for a Christmas shop he remembered from his childhood, not knowing it's been turned into something else entirely . . .)

*A sex shop,* Hikaru thought. He turned on his heel and began walking away, disgust welling up in him. He couldn't believe that they'd do something like that to a place like this store was then. He could just imagine Sai's reaction.

But there was another emotion swelling within him, one he was trying to push back and deny -- but it kept pushing its way to the surface

Curiosity.

His own experience and knowledge of sex was limited to what he and Akira had done, and the locker room talk he'd heard at school -- very little of which he'd actually believed.

Very often, he'd wondered if he and Akira were doing it *right*, if they were the only people on the planet who did some of the things they did together in bed -- like giving each other oral pleasure at the same time, or having whoever was uke sitting on the seme's lap, facing away.

*What do other people do?* he thought. *What could people buy in a store to help them with sex -- other than lube and condoms?*

He turned back around and inched toward the store, slowly and carefully, as if it were made of heavy explosives and any sudden movement would cause it to blow sky-high.

*I'm not an adult*, he thought, *not technically, at least . . .* He found it rather bizarre that he could make a living playing Go at his age, and yet he couldn't legally enter a sex shop.

But he knew if he just turned around and walked away, he'd be burning with curiosity and wondering what was in that shop for the rest of the night.

He took a deep breath and swallowed hard, then pushed the door and went in.

* * *

His first impression was that the store had seemed a lot bigger when it was Makoto's Gifts.

The twinkling trees and toy trains had been replaced with magazine racks, a shelf of videos and various items hung all over the walls -- most of which were cylindrical and in various shades of pink and purple.

Fortunately, the place was vacant except for himself and the counterman, a college-aged guy with spiky silver hair, all-black clothing and hoops in both ears. He was engrossed in a car magazine spread out in front of him, not even seeming to notice that someone had entered the store.

Hikaru began to move forward quietly, stealthily, like a kid trying to sneak a midnight snack out of the fridge without waking Mom. His eyes fell on a shelf displaying boxes the size of an average bento, covered with pictures of women.

*Maybe they have lingerie in them?* he thought, picking one up and examining it. The lettering said that it contained "Living Layla Doll." Hikaru frowned at it. What would a *doll* be doing in a place like this?

Then, he read the smaller type. "All authentic working parts! Feels so real! Blows up to a lifelike five feet four . . ."

He dropped the box hurriedly. He'd heard someone make a joke once about inflatable girls that were used by horny men. He didn't think such things actually existed!

He began imagining some guy making love to the rubber woman, bouncing off her inflated flesh, and had to suppress an urge to laugh aloud. He quickly moved away from it to the next shelf, which was the video rack.

And here, he froze in his tracks, eyes wide open. There in front of him was a dazzling display of sex, everything he'd heard about, thought about, never dared dream of. To the right was a scene of a woman sitting astride a man, riding him like a cowgirl on a bucking bronco. Hikaru wrinkled his brow as he scrutinized her breasts. He'd never seen a naked woman -- he'd never seen *anyone* naked in person but his family and Akira -- but there was something that looked just *wrong* about her enormous, too-firm-looking bosom.

Next to that was a lesbian video, showing two women with mouths and limbs entwined. That gave him a bit of a start at first, but he shook his head as if to chase off the emotion -- after all, it wasn't the first time he'd heard of two women together, and if he and Akira could have sex, couldn't two women do so as well?

There were a couple more man-woman videos -- one showing a man with *two* women -- and, finally, he came upon the gay DVDs. Now here was what he *really* wanted to see. He wondered if he'd find any pictures that looked like things he and Akira had done, and reveal whether they were doing it *right.*

He picked up one in his hand and just stared at it, eyes popping. This definitely did not look like him and Akira. This didn't look like any living man on Earth. It was a picture of a man with his mouth wrapped around what looked to Hikaru like a telephone pole.

*Do men really come that big?* he thought. *How could he keep something like that in his pants?
How is that other guy getting it in his mouth when I have to be careful not to choke when I do that to Akira -- and he's normal size! At least I think he's normal . . .*

And then another, more horrifying thought occurred to him. What would it be like to be *uke* to a man that size? He dropped the video, slammed one hand over his mouth to stifle a yelp and grabbed his butt with the other.

He rushed to the other side of the room, to get as far away from that picture as possible, and found himself confronting the wall of . . . devices, all wrapped neatly in clear plastic bags and tagged with a description of what they were.

His eyes roamed over man-made penises that looked disturbingly lifelike, like they were cut off someone. . . plain, slim cylinders of purple and pink that looked like giant bullets . . . and then, something that was even *bigger* than the picture of the guy on the video box. Hikaru nearly yelped again.

He found himself looking at the device nearest him. It was shaped to somewhat resemble a human penis, but not exactly. It was a bit slimmer and longer than most of the dildos surrounding it, and it had a broader base.

The tag on it said, "THE BACKDOOR MAN -- Specifically designed for anal pleasure. Angled to hit the prostate, with a motor that can be adjusted for anything from a sensual purr to a lusty throb."

He blinked at it. An *anal* vibrator? The idea struck him as odd. Sure, you put part of a living
*person* in there, but something artificial?

*But if women like that kind of thing so much,* he thought, *why not men?*

He began to wonder what it would feel like, to have something like that buzzing away inside you, pressing up against your sweet spot, sending pulses of pleasure throughout your body.

And then, he imagined Akira lying in front of him, naked, legs up and out, moaning in pleasure as Hikaru slowly worked a vibrator into and out of him. He could just see his lover writhing, clutching the sheets, his hair swishing against the pillow and falling softly across his face as he called Hikaru's name out over and over and . . .

"May I help you?"

This time Hikaru *did* jump and yelp at the voice behind him, whirling around like a criminal caught in the act and staring at the clerk, who was standing behind him nonchalantly leaning on a shelf of flavored massage oils.

"I . . . I was just looking!" the boy stammered. "I . . . someone dared me to come in here, and I did, and I saw what I was going to, and I'm gonna go now . . ."

"Looking for something for someone special?" the clerk just replied, unruffled. "Girlfriend, perhaps?"

"No!" Hikaru cried. "No, I don't have a . . ."

"Then, a boyfriend?"

Now Hikaru froze like a deer caught in the headlights. *How does he know?* he thought. *Do I look
gay?*

But the clerk just gave him an easy smile and said, "'S'okay. I know how it is. I remember when I had my first boyfriend."

This made Hikaru relax a little. "You mean you're . . ."

"Yeah, I sleep with guys," the clerk replied. "Girls, too -- whoever strikes my fancy at the moment.
What about you? Are you in a relationship with one special guy?"

Hikaru swallowed hard and nodded.

"Hey, nothing wrong with wanting to experiment with your guy. I take it you've never used any of this stuff before?"

Hikaru just shook his head no.

"Well, this is just fine for first-timers," the clerk said, taking the Backdoor Man from the wall. "Easy to use, and it gets results. You're going to want an extra-slick lube to go with it . . ." He moved a couple of shelves over, came up with a bottle and showed it to Hikaru. "There ya go . . . Astro Glide!"

Hikaru frowned. "What's wrong with the stuff from the drugstore we usually use?"

"Well, that stuff is fine until there's any kind of latex involved," the clerk replied. "That's why you don't wanna use it with condoms . . . and that reminds me, you'll be wanting those, too, to put over the toy."

Hikaru frowned. "Um, we've never used those . . ."

"You were each other's first and only?"

Hikaru nodded.

"Hey, good idea to use 'em anyway. Especially with this. You wanna *share* it, don't you?"

Hikaru turned crimson. That had never occurred to him, passing it back and forth like a package of Pocky.

*How complex *is* using one of those things, anyway?* Hikaru thought.

"Confused?" said the clerk. "Hey, don't be. It ain't brain surgery, y'know? Any questions you have . . ."

Questions? There were a million questions, all swarming around in Hikaru's brain like bees around a flower. He didn't know which one to ask first. And he heard himself blurting out, "How come the bottom of it is so wide?"

The salesman turned it so the bottom faced Hikaru. "This? Anything you're going to put in there has to have a broad base. You've got some pretty powerful muscles in your butt. You don't want them to suck this thing all the way in and not let it go!"

Hikaru yelped and grabbed his bottom, eyes wide. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all!

"Relax!" the salesman said. "It's perfectly safe! Would I sell you something that . . ."

"How do I know?" Hikaru said quickly, not letting go of his bottom.

"If it doesn't work out . . . I'll give you your money back. Promise."

Now Hikaru's eyes were nearly bugging out of his head. "You TAKE THIS STUFF BACK? And RESELL it?"

"Nah, we don't. Don't worry. So . . . what do you say?"

Hikaru stared at the thing. He didn't like the "getting lost" part at all. But . . . the base *was* wide enough, wasn't it? And it didn't look *that* difficult to use.

He also knew that the curiosity factor was very much there . . . wondering how Akira would react, how he would respond to it . . . and he wanted to know how it would feel to have it used on him, as well.

Besides, it was their first Christmas together. And Christmas was a lovers' holiday, wasn't it? Lovers should do something special for the holiday.

"All right," he said. "I'll take it."

"Cool!" the clerk said, bringing the items to the counter. "Your boyfriend is gonna thank you for it, believe me."

Hikaru walked toward the counter, slowly, looking at the other items hanging on the walls. Fur-lined handcuffs, G-strings, and . . . some kind of harness? Then, he read the label on it, and yelped again. It said, "Ball Separator."

*What have I gotten myself into?* he thought.

*End Excerpt*
 
The girl made her way to the stage and gratefully took the award. “Thank you very much for this award -- it's the first writing award I've ever won! I couldn't have done this without the help of my friends, Aishuu, Steve and Sonya, and I'd also like to thank everyone who commented on my fic! I was going to ask my leading men to come up here with me, but . . . well, they were a bit shy about coming up here. This story *did* get a bit personal, you know.”
 
She winked. “Thank you so much again!”
 
She left and Lady Lark came to the last Award. “And the final winner is... Different by Debbiechan!”
 
*Excerpt*
 
Bulma, you've been crying."

"Have I?" She was only now aware of the tears standing in her eyes. She had boo-hooed a little in the shower but she thought she'd recovered. "Well, what do you expect? You've just come back from the Fucking dead."

"You were dead too." The lines of his face were drawing out of sleepy tenderness into a severity familiar to her. That mocking look. He smiled slightly out of the corner of his mouth in that handsome way of his. "I didn't weep for you."

"So then I'll have to make you cry now," Bulma said. She shoved her pelvis forward on his hips as she spoke. It was true she had been dead for a while during the Buu ordeal, but she had been in a paradise of which she had only wispy memories. Whatever gaiety and brightness she'd always had in her life had followed her there; she didn't feel changed at all. What she did feel was her face smiling in pure delight as she spoke. "I can give you a rougher time than you ever had in hell."

"Demon woman," Vegeta said, "I don't remember seeing you there." He yanked her towards him and dropped her wrists to catch her elbows. That look in his eyes--deadly as always but something was different. Bulma didn't have time to consider exactly what before he kissed her.

She was the one straddling him, but he was still the aggressor.

It had taken years to coax this dominant man into any vulnerable sexual position. He probably literally fell into one the first time, Bulma thought. So many years of being humped even as she sat on him, lost to his alien speed, distraught beyond pleasure into spasms of weeping joy, always being taken and sometimes transported as if the very presence of his fingers or tongue or cock inside her rearranged her molecules into another life. The man was a goddamn fucking miracle. In less frantic moments, those warm lulls of mutual exploration between Fucks, she'd sometimes tried to tell him what felt better where. But verbal persuasion, one of Bulma's specialties, didn't work on the Saiyan--at least in bed. In bed as in battle, Vegeta was exacting yet given to passionate whims, and he certainly didn't take orders.

Still, Bulma had found moments of being able to guide her Saiyan. The man had a fetish for her fingers.

For someone who built gadgets, Bulma's bedroom repertoire was surprisingly gadget-free. One evening some years ago, she'd mentioned to Vegeta that she'd seen a catalogue featuring a beaded string that performed a similar function to her own crooked finger threading out of his anus as he climaxed, and Vegeta's look had been priceless. First dot-pupiled puzzlement and then total disinterest. "If I wanted a thing with my body, " he had whispered, "I would have mated with the tin can." Later she would remember it as probably one of the sweetest things he'd ever said to her. But that night Bulma, in her lusty state, had already begun to consider images of Juuhachigou and what the android's particular aptitude might be in intimate matters, when Vegeta had taken her hand and started flicking his tongue over her pulse, censoring all thought. There were no fantasies in bed with Vegeta--the man blinded her to anything but raw sensation.

Goddamnit the man can hold a kiss a long time. Bulma pulled away first, heaving for air. He was attacking her pulse points now, in that insistent way of his, a kiss at her throat, another at her armpit. He was here alrighty, by some miracle alive again in their bed, thoroughly awake and hushing her nostalgia by pulling her shoulders into his kisses. He made even the simple act of his nose nudging the crook of her elbow an overt demand. Bulma turned her arm upwards, so he could trail his face against the whiter side of it. Hot breath from his nostrils and parted lips staggered against her tender flesh. And then the tongue on her wrist. The second it darted out and dotted her with one little wet lick, she was lost. Her voice emerged, one long girlish-pitched mmmmmmmmmmm . Yes, lost--to the way Vegeta opened his mouth on the heel of her palm and lapped there. Fingers fell into his mouth, two or three at a time. Bulma almost sang as he sucked. And when her whole fist was!
frothed with his saliva, he grabbed it and placed it roughly against his groin.

Bulma's whole body dropped against his, her face against his neck, her breasts smashed against his chest, her drenched hand moving without specific intent, the fingers spread wide and swathing the area where they had been ordered. He was hairless there. How she loved that--

Bulma hadn't been surprised by the hairlessness the first time. She'd seen nary a pubic hair on Son-kun all those times they'd stripped to swim as teenagers, so she'd figured it was a Saiyan thing. Except for that one lack, the area was as poignant and human as Bulma had always dreamed it would be--the erection wide but not too wide, long but not too long, and as perfect as any other muscle on Vegeta's body. Her only other lover, the desert bandit, had been uncircumcised. Yamcha's had looked like Son-kun's, a supple roll of layers. When she'd first encountered the large and glistening head of Vegeta's cock, she guessed that maybe only the royal elite circumcised their babies (that would explain Son-kun). She had never bothered to question Vegeta about it, had only bowed before the novel sight, inspired to graze the frenulum with her fingertips as if it were still a wound. She had kissed the soft pink top as if itself were the exposed heart of the man she wanted like no o!
ther.

And here, again, that was exactly what she was being cued to do. That had been the whole selfish purpose behind the hand-lathering, of course. Vegeta loved her fingers on his shaft, her mouth on the head. Bulma grinned in anticipation. It took a few seconds to snap out of her lust-inspired swoon against Vegeta's body and gird herself for her task. She kissed his mouth briefly, a full-tongued goodbye, and then began to kiss her way down, her fingers already curling into her scheme and cupping the soft sack behind the rock-hard cock.

So much of Vegeta's torso was inviolable muscle, but it was warm and smooth, and the man weakened against her light kisses against it. "Oh," he sighed, still enough in command of his responses for the noise to sound like a word. "Oh…." His voice was beautiful, deep but colored in so many tones like music. The man could read aloud from a menu and make her wet, but the sound of his pleasure thrilled Bulma into catching her breath. He felt her slight intake of air against his abdomen and flinched in response, the muscles beneath her lips cascading in sequence like live things, and Bulma lost it again; she opened her mouth and slathered everywhere with no subtlety, her intended tease plummeting as she caught the pink bulb in her mouth and brought her wet hand to the base. She paused an instant to let herself taste.

In that moment she felt more muscles in his lower body shudder, and then his hands were in her hair, shoving her into business. She worked without much deliberation this time--his arousal so profound that there was no room for him to grow in her mouth once she took him. "Aaaah." His voice crazed her, and she began to wipe both her hands against this upper thighs as if to stave off her own climax. Eventually, after some blaze of forgetfulness, she stopped sucking and began bobbing. His moans increased in frequency but her own arousal had reached a plateau; she could concentrate on a setting a rhythm.

Vegeta was never the easiest man in the world to give a blowjob. Bulma expected to be thrown on her back at any moment and fucked blind. But her best trick, if used sparingly, worked to keep him on his back, and she used it now. Before the ministrations of her teeth and tongue and bobbing head became too comfortable, she tucked her finger into the supple grasp of his anus and felt around for the button. There. A firm protrusion the size of her fingertip. She pressed it with all her strength. There was an instant increase in the light, salty, pre-release fluid in her mouth but no other clue.

Bulma glanced up. Vegeta's head was thrown too far back for her to savor his expression but the sight of his exposed throat, the small gulping motions there--that was good. And then he began to thread her hair, no longer clenching and demanding, but actually lifting his fingers away from her head, taking hair with them and allowing the strands to fall, then repeating the motion, as if his hands were weightless with pleasure.

She curled her finger into a knuckle and again pressed the button at the ceiling of that precious opening, and again, a fierce shove, and again, until Vegeta let out a hoarse gasp. Bulma tightened her own thighs together in response, and at the same time opened her mouth so that he almost fell out. Their voices moaned together. She caught the tip of his salivating muscle with her bottom lip and expected to hold him there, to prolong the agony, but he came without warning, the first spurt full in her mouth, the second all over her chin as she gaped in amazement. She grabbed the exalting cock in her hand just in time for it to spout its last great hot stream right between her breasts.

His hands were limp fists on either side of her face. Vegeta could control his ki before coming but not after. Bulma could hear fire crackling in those hands. She moved herself away from them and saw the tiny sparks at the palms as he struggled to recover himself.

And then she had it--her jewel of accomplishment. The sight of his face weakened from release. Lips parted and brow smooth. In this state he looked so young. She fell against him to kiss that un-Vegeta-like relaxed forehead, and the stickiness between their bodies made her slide a little and kiss his eye instead. No matter, she had intended to kiss all of his face. The eyelashes, the cheek, mouth, chin, jaw.

It was a long moment before he could even raise his arms to embrace her. Another long moment before he could kiss her back. Then he was Vegeta again, and there was no help for Bulma now.

"I love you, I love--" she started to say, but his tongue was in her ear, and his hands were kneading her shoulders. She felt the languid motion of his leg wrapping around her and his knee rubbing her ass in appreciation a couple times before she was flipped over, the dense warmth of his tongue still in place and muting her hearing. Blood in her veins sounded like roaring inside her head.

On her back, Bulma knew she was a goner. Even pretending to fight the Saiyan had no appeal; he didn't like little games, and his lovemaking was as uncontrived as the force of a monsoon across a defenseless island. He didn't kiss her face so much as he assaulted it with his own, rubbing the smooth hot planes of cheeks and nose against her. His breath huffed in random bursts, and she could only imagine what strange fragrances he was enjoying. His alien sense of smell was so peculiar and keen. Bulma herself could smell that she was swimming in her own musky succulence, in the still pasty wetness of Vegeta's ejaculations, so what in hell must her Saiyan be sensing? Whatever it was, she loved to watch him go mad as it intoxicated him.

He nuzzled her breasts with his whole face, tonguing and shoving them with the ardor of an animal. At last he stopped to suckle, but it was at a place just under a nipple, and Bulma tossed her whole body against his in a rage of longing. He stopped and lifted his head to look at her.

Were there blacker eyes in all the universe? And that mouth--it seemed to be restraining from some unimaginable cruelty, as the nostrils widened with a passionate intake of breath.

"Vegeta…." Her voice seemed tiny and shrill and so very less alluring than the aromas assailing his other senses. She knew hers would be a hopeless request. "Please Fuck me, Vegeta."

"Maybe later." As Bulma laughed, half in agony and half in delight over that response, he dove that brutal look against her body again. His face massaged her chest in long, savage strokes, and then his wonderful hands touched her. Those hands, always gloved in battle, softer than her own, landed with such lightness on her hips that Bulma felt her frustration assuaged. He could hold her like this forever, with no more pressure than a cloud on her skin, until she died from staying still against such pleasure.
 
*End Excerpt*
 
“This story was my first lemon, written on a dare, and I've been surprised at how much people have loved it. I didn't think it worthy to enter against the likes of so many citrus champions on mm.org, but on re-reading it, I made myself smile and got that good ole tingly feeling, not just over the lemon but over a job well done. One can't put any other characters but Bulma and Vegeta into this vignette, and there's an actual tiny plot movement here as Bulma realizes what is different about her husband. I don't think I've written anything else that expresses their relationship so well, and it only figures--sex is such an important part of the B/V dynamic, ain't it?”
 
She laughs. “Wouldn't life be grand if sex were like this every single time?”
 
She shrugs and walks off the stage, leaving Psy to take the stage after having chewed through his bonds.
 
“Gah!” he cries out. “What'd I miss?”
 
“Mostly yaoi.” Fan replies as she takes his side.
 
“Oh, whatever. Anyway, stay tuned, since Horror is next and we'll have a surprise guest announcer!” Psy calls out.
 
**
 
To Be Continued...