Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ An Unknown Destiny ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

An Unknown Destiny Chapter 4: Hotaru, the Gundam

By: Amber-san.

All standard items reply about not owning Sailor Moon or Gundam Wing. However Tamara Lee Curtis is mine, though she will not appear in the next few chapters.

Thanks. Now on with Hotaru, The Gundam.

"This is our secret weapon," Dr. J. explained to the smaller girl. "We call it the Rouge. A suitable name for one that is separate from the other Gundams." He finished. Hotaru's violet eyes narrowed as she looked over the suit they had made just in case of any other danger. She looked over the tall beast. It was quiet small from some of the suits she had peeked at, but rather large compared to her small size. The Rouge as they had dubbed it was painted in many different colors. Two of which were a deep gold and the a burnt black. This strange machine appeared gallant and reminded Hotaru of Mamoru. She inwardly cringed at the thought of her old companions. "It is a beautiful piece of technology don't you think?" Quatre's doctor looked at her slightly shaded eyes. "Yes." She looked back at him. "Now. Where did we leave that old plan to this structure?" Duo's trainer requested. "And useful, I would think." She looked back at the Rouge. "Hmm…You know something about the Gundams don't you?" Dr. J. asked her. Hotaru looked slightly startled at the old figure but nodded none the less. "And I suppose that would be Heero'?" J continued. Hotaru looked down at the ground and nodded again. "Well now, if you want to live with this Gundam pilot on your trail you will have to become a Gundam." Everyone except the young Hotaru stared at the metal- armed man. "So. I suppose you'll need the Rouge." Duo's doctor commented. Hotaru started to resist but simply stared up the enormous creation of theirs. "You'll need to train me." She looked back at the doctors. Each stared at one another and then at the small mysterious girl before them. "But first some tea." J lightened the subject. Every head soon had sweat drops forming on their skulls.

Duo stared at the guards who raced up and down the isles screaming out orders. "What's going on?" Duo asked his fellow cellmate, Wuh Fe'. "Appears as though someone important escaped." Wuh Fe' told the brown braided boy. "Hmm…Must be the docs." Duo concluded and looked at their setting. "Got to wonder how they got lose though?" He sat down. (Just how did the old guys break out of this place?) Duo thought to himself as he laid back.

"Now you die Relena." Heero' told himself as he looked down as Queen Relena made her speech. "Heero'." She looked back at him with the same intensity. (Do it Heero'. Destroy me) her mind told her. She glared at him straight in the eye as clapping surrounded the room. Relena held back her soft gasp of surprise. "Heero'" She whispered sadly to herself. (Why can't you do it, Heero? Why can't you kill me?) She questioned herself. But she never got that answer.

*1 month later*

"Good job, kid." The trainer of Wuh Fe' smiled down. All the doctors had trained this youngster as hard as they could over the last month. Though the group was unable to believe her amazing progress. Hotaru glared back at the old timer. Yes, she was turning into another Heero', but that wasn't all. Something made her hate Oz, and Romefeller. But the question was what? "I think you are finally ready to fight. If you believe you are. Miss Tomoe?" Dr. J. smiled down at the tiny teen. She looked at him and nodded swiftly. "You are to join the other Gundam Pilots and then to destroy White Fang. Then you can do as you wish with our masterpiece." Duo's trainer replied to the nod. Hotaru turned toward the entrance to the Rouge. Before so she replied. "Thank you for your assistance gentlemen." With one quick bow the girl disappeared down the hallway. "Well. I guess we can finish reading those plans to destroy that battle station." J turned to the others who laughed gently as the smiled at the shadows.

"There are too many!" Duo called out. "We need a plan!" Quatre' told the other soldiers but they were too busy to listen. "Deathsythe, Heavyarms! Attack from the forward right side. Natique <unsure on spelling of Wuh Fe's suit>, use your fire blaster to create a distraction before they launch. Sandrock destroy the last upper section. NOW!" A steal voice commanded. "Sounds like someone out there has a plan." Wuh Fe' commented. "Just do it." The voice stiffened. The group did as they were told and soon the enemy was gone. "We did it." An exhausted Duo smiled. "Good job." On the screen a flying object appeared to becoming closer. "What's that?!" Quatre' called out. "Hey. Allied person here." There came the voice again. "What is that thing?" Trowa asked…

*Once inside the ship*

"Wow! Take a look at this. It's a Gundam!" Duo pointed to the large machine. "Impossible." Heero's voice calmly spoke. "Nothing is impossible, Heero Yui." A female voice cried from inside the machine. The double doors opened and a small figure came out. Everyone stood in shock, the figure was female. "HOTARU TOMOE!!!!!!!!!!!!" Quatre's scream and faint could be heard throughout the entire ship.

To be continued…

Hey that's chapter 4. Yeah. I am so happy Hotaru gets to meet the other Gundams. Next time on An Unknown Destiny its time to meet the other Gundams and decide on their next moves. And is this romance seeping between Hotaru the cold and Duo the death king, or just friendliness I see. Check out Chapter 5: All about a Silent star…

Chow.

Amber-san