Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Generation Extreme ❯ Saved- For Now ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 14

*at Iris's Garage*

Iris: I found another thing or two that can help us... I stole... well... I took something from my mom, her mask. *holds up Sailor V mask* I think I can use this to conseal my identity, you guys?

Rini: I found this... It's a mask my mom wore to a party with Darian. ^^ It's sooooo pretty!!!!!

Sarie: I figured I could cut my hair, or something... Like curl it, they know a strong girl with Long brown-black hair, rather than shorter curly brown hair. ^^ Heh.

Gina: I found this. *holds up an aqua blue mask that could cover the skin around her eyes. She smirked as she put it on, and it changed her hair to purple* Handy, eh?

Waress: I dun care, they can know who I am, but I did find a little something. *she put her hair up into two buns and put a blue mask on* I met up with a little friend named Scott, and took this. *disspells*

Alex: You sure like stealing.

Hope: If you dun have what you want, you can just... just TAKE it. I dunno, you wouldn't get it.

Gina: It's tonight... tonight, we save them ^^...

Iris: Scouts... *puts a hand out, palm up*Venus...

Gina: *puts hand on hers plam down* Mercury..

Hope: *puts hand on top of theirs palm down* Mars...

Sarie: *same action*Jupiter....

Rini: *palm up* Moon.....

Alex: *hand on Rini's palm down* Male....

*they all laughed*

Girls: *sigh* Lets go....

Rini put her mask on, and put a necklace around her neck. The very same necklace she had recovered from the wreckage about two years ago. Sarie smirked, and they all gawked at her shortened, curled, and died hair. Gina's hair was still Purple, and she wore a hat, the hat from Greg. Iris wore a pair of goggles that had been Quatre's under her bangs, and then, Hope. Hope wore her Waress outfit, for that's what she transformed to now, directly to Goddess Two, the Waress (two, sadly b/c Ami then REI joined Serena, so they had the same order in numbers...^^).

Alex: You should Transform.

Girls: Right! *the others transform as The Waress gets her things in place*

Scouts(and Goddess): Let's go!!! *run off*

****at diner...place...^^;****

Cook: Who.......who are you two..... What're YOU DOING!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *falls over and Barry/Erryn drops the pan*

Erryn: Oh.... you seem to have fallen, take a rest... ^______^

Other Assasin: So, we kill these scouts, and we just ignore the babies?

Erryn: They aren't powerful, at ALL... never will be, this'll break their spirits... ^^

Assasin: Hmph... I dunno...

Erryn: I KNOW what I'm doing!!!

Assasin: Right. Ya, I know, I know, but still.... won't they want revenge?

Erryn: Sure they will... but they'll be so scared by the fact that we could kill all of them so unexpectantly, they can be gone in a blink. No problem.

Assasin: I liked Hope, though....

Erryn: She's one of our targets, we can't get all soft, kid.

Assasin: I'm not a kid, Erryn.

Erryn: Prove it, and watch.

Waress: I dunno, maybe there'll be nothing to watch... ^^ Hi, Erryn. How're you? *stares* BARRY!?!?!?!

Erryn: Hey, little girl. Whatcha want, since you know my real name I think I just may want to kill you.

Waress: I doubt you'll get the chance... *jumps from ceiling fan* I mean, it's the Waress against the Assasin. Who do YOU think'll win???

Erryn: Waress???????

Waress: I am Waress, the Goddess of war, formerly the Sailor Mars. And on behalf of my future scouts, I will punish you!

Sailor Moon: THAT IS MY LINE, MARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waress: Ah, but Sailor Moon, I'm not Sailor Mars, I'm the only one who's successfully morphed into my Goddess form.... ^_~ so, I am SPECIAL.

Moon: ED.

Waress: WHAT!?!?!?!

Moon: You really are a retard, aren't you, Waress?

Waress: I'M NOT GOING TO BOTHER WITH LISTENING TO YOUR BABBLE, SAILOR MOON.

Sailor Mercury: um.... remember.... we're here to save the others-

Venus: remember the assasins?????

Waress: WHAT!?!!?!?!?! *grabs Erryn's jacket back* Where d'ya think YOU'RE goin', boy??

Eryyn: Away from frighteningly strange girls in unuasual outfits.

Waress: I dunno, maybe you would like to try that again. there will be NO killing of my parents, okay?

Eryyn: Your... parents... *scowls* but- their kids aren't this old- and, you all don't look like them....

Waress: We came from the Future to STOP you, losers.

Erryn: ... @_@ uh.........? Hm..... the Future....? *trying to remember the list of scouts' and Pilots' kids he'd been given, but had burned after reading it*

Venus: *twirling her rope attack in her hands* I dunno......... I mean, if Michael was that easy.... how could he be so tough? We knew Michael was impotant because HE was in the Profesy, Erryn- Barret, isn't. Maybe he's just some idiot we met down the road?

Mercury: He killed our parents., He's not SO stupid, Venus.

Jupiter: I'll beat him right here and now, teach him what it feeeels like to feel the wrath of a Scout of Jupiter!!!!! *holds up hand and lightening gathered in it*

Green light flashed from her palm, and the girl who had been at one time, just Sarie, then Sailor Jupiter, was now The Third Goddess of the Senshi. The Goddes of Power. She touched the Katana on her back and smirked.

Poweress: So~oooo, Waress isn't so SPECIAL anymore, now is she!?

Waress: I was still FIRST. You changed like me- when you were angry- but I think you were more Determined than Angry.... *shrugs* And kicking his ass doesn't include GLOATING, Poweress.

Poweress: True....

Erryn: WHO ARE YOU?

Waress: Barret- I know all your secrets, and all your lies. I know your family and I know your friends.

Poweress: We know your future, and we know your past. We know your exes, we know your lackeys.

Venus: We know your faults, and your talents. We know you and your enemies.

Moon: Basically we know you. S'pecially Hop-

Erryn: Hope? *looks at Waress* Hope?

Alex: Need saving yet, dear?

Waresss: NO I don't loser. I am very capable-

Alex: Yeah, well, SURE. We all believe you- hi, Jupi- um.... something's different.

Poweress: I am the Poweress: Goddess of Strength and Jupiter.

Alex: Congratulations.

Waress: Allie-chan? Coould you.... and..... Venus.... step two strides to your left?

Alex: NO. Don't attack him. He doesn't have any- it wouldn't be FAIR, Hope.

Waress: He'll kill us and my FAMILY or he can die. I'm just saving more people overall, Allie.

Alex: Let's go..... get soemthing to drink. Girls, you can handle them....? Nice sword.

Powerss: KATANA. And sure, We'll babysit the "bad boys".

**alex pulls Hope out to the diner part of the resterant, and smiles**

Alex: We can tell them to leave.

Waress: And everyone ELSE?

Alex: He won't kill them. His assignment's THEM. I have some guards out back, we can get him there, and they can drag him back to Duo. It works.

Waress: You may not be so stupid after all.

Alex: ^ ^;;;; Thanks....

Waress: Sure. *goes up to her parents* Okay,. I can't tell you much- but..... I'm the Waress, and I came from the future to stop an assasin from killing you. Here, today, and in..... oh, 10 minutes. So, go. Get out.

Rei: Hope?

Waress: I can't tell you much, Rei. You HAVE to respect that, right?

Rei: Of- of course. Yeah. Let's go.

Others: @_@ sure....

Alex: I'll pay. Get going. We'll meet you at the shrine.

The adults leave, and Alex takes up the bill.

Alex: Go. Get him in the back, okay?

Waress: You're great. Thanks. *kisses his cheek, and runs to the kitchen* Hey! You want us? our parents ran out. They went around back. I saw them.

Moon: You're selling them out!? How could you?!

Erryn: Out back? Hm. You. Go take a peek in there, I'll go in the back.

Guard1: You, Erryn are hereby taken into custody of Prince Alexander. He will leave your fate to his parents, the Queen Relena, and King Duo. Come quietly and you won't ache in the morning.

Guard2: If not before then ^ ~.

Erryn: A set-up. Well played, Hope.

Waress: I try.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~_End of thhis chapter. I know, I know, a kiss on the cheek. Not satisfied, now ar you? And the key?! The other Scouts!? Yeah. They have to become Goddesses, too. So, therefore, my story has to be AT LEAST another 4 chapters- each scout and an epilogue. So! Look forward to it, we still have yet to find out about Scott. He's NOT always what you think he is! Don't assume. It just makes you an ASS, okiesd? REVIEW!!!!!!!!! BWEEEE!!!!~_~_~_~_~_~~