Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Generation Extreme ❯ Into the Heart of The Assasin ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Now what? I HAVE NO IDEA!

So- I'll make it up as I go along (do I do it any other way? O.o) And you'll live, and so will I...

Maybe even Michael will pull through somehow. I mean HONESTLY.... if there are 17-year-olds running around turning into Goddesses, then we can most CERTAINLY bring a pile of dust back to life!!...

.... Unless it gets blown away....

Now, many of you may have DISLIKED the turn the story took, hated that the BEST couple here turned out to be enemies, and DESTESTED that you didn't pick up on it, or expect it. Remember when Hope was hesitant to trust Alex in the domes Michael set up? Exactly. There you go. I've told you from the START which one he was, but some of you may still have been surprised. Obviously you should watch more Columbo.

Now, growing up with a Columbo-freak mother (o.O DURK) I have gained a certain thing called problem-solving strategies. I will SOMEHOW figure out how to fix the mess I made of this story, and will do so by starting off with Erryn as the main character in this Chapter.

A/N- this may change. I may do my usual changing of the characters thing, but that's OKAY.after 15 chapters and over 40 pages of this you oughtta be used to my blammering ons, and my style of writing. (yes it's 40 pages. I began printing these out, and had to stop at chapter 7 because it'd already been 23 pages.)

Claimer: Okiesd! I KNOW, I KNOW. I am guilty of the same, and It's STUPIDLY INCONSIDERATE, AND IN SOME LIGHTS LOOKED AT AS HYPOCRITICAL, but PLEASE do not copy, paste and save my very own stories without asking first. Or using them on your website. I'd love you to use them, or keep them, but if you take it, and call it your own it's downright bitchy and a really shitty thing to do to ME. I read a story where someone complained about another author taking her story. IF THIS HAPPENS TO ME I WILL PERSONALLY HUNT YOU DOWN, GIVE YOU A VIRUS AND POSSIBLY SUE YOU FOR PLAGERISM BECAUSE THIS IS MIIIIINE. *lets out deep breath* There. Got that out, have fun, enjoy, and be NICE, after all, this is MY story that I'm SHARING with YOU, so don't abuse that and make me keep my fics between my friends.

Chapter 16: Into the heart of the Assasin.

Erryn was walking away from Hope when he turned, and caught the fist shot at him.

Erryn: Buzz. Off. *shoves away Bounty Hunter*

Marciana: You two hurt Scott.

Erryn: He killed Michael. Michael was both our friend, and our partner, Marce. He betrayed him, and so I turned the other cheek and betrayed him right back for hurting our counter-part.

Marciana: You liked Michael, didn't you, Erryn?

Erryn: He was my best friend. And I don't like YOU..... so get away before I kill you.

Marciana: Kill..... ME????

Cloveress: Yes. I really dunno WHAT you expected, kid. I am the Goddess of Neptune, and Michiru's child, therefore I am a Goddess of the Senshi.

Marciana: A...... goddess.... *spins to look at the Waress* You.... *electricity gathers in her fist* You killed Scott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *throws lightning at her*

Waress: I'd rather find my Senshi, than play, little girl. *catches lightning, and snuffs it in her hand* So, stop playing a losing game.

Marciana: Little.... girl.... *..... somehow..... goes through a transformation VERY similar to one of those DBZ super Sayan things.... just w/o the..... screaming* YOU WILL PAY FOR HURTING MY SCOTT!! THE BLUE RENEGADE SHALL BE AVENGED!!!!!!

Waress: O.o;;;;;;; yeah, it works. So..... what're you? One of my Goddesses?

Marciana: no. I'm one of Alex's Lucifers!! That's right! The Goddesses and the Lucifers!! I am the Lucifer of Lightning! And in the name of EVIL! *points* I SHALL DEFEAT YOU!!!!!

Waress: *mockingly claps* Very nice, VERY original. Hm, my turn. *shrugs* I am the Goddess of FIRE and WAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!! *draws an arrow and has it to her bow in seconds* And in the name of Mars I WILL Destroy evil and prevail over darkness with my Strength leading the way! *and at her finish she loosed the arrow, and when the lucifer caught it she blinked. That was NOT a good sign*

Lightning Lucifer: Very nice. *snaps it into 3 pieces between her fingers* Impressive. Yes, Goddess, lead the way. *drops the remains from her palm, and looks up, her pink eyes predatory, and confident* To your finish. *hold out palms, and spins like Mercury did for her "Shine, Aqua, Illusion!" attack, and shouts:* LIGHTNING HELLHOUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, lets just say that being evil, and being a lucifer she was a LOT stronger than the very strongest of our Senshi. (^ ^;;;;; worried yet?)Her attack made huge, silver and golden dogs (like Houndooms from Pokemon) fly at the poor, poor unsuspecting Goddess. She stared, taken aback, and mouth gaping. Her attack wasn't this cool, and not as strong either. She was thrown back, outfit charred and ripped up by the trio of dogs' charge and tackle. And it wasn't like chiwawas, either. These were huge, and the size of a small Grizzely. She sat on the ground, too tired and hurt to access her arrows, or attacks as the second force of Marciana's second attack hit her. Stupid Hellhounds.

She looked up -bleeding, and too heavy to move- into the cold yet blazing eyes of the Lucifer. She wore a golden tight shimmery top, and a silver, short skirt. Her blck hair was up into a ponytail, and her bangs were split and swept behind her ears; out of her eyes. Her nails were white, and the Waress smirked.

Waress: Have a mishap with White-out? It seems to be all over your nails.

Lightning Lucifer: *glares* Is it easy to insult me when I can use one last attack that will kill you? Is it so SIMPLE for you, Waress, to look into the eyes of your Destroyer, and mock them? Is it?

Waress: It's a lot easier when you know you can't do anything to stop them. If you're helpless you should take every chance you can. I think I could neddle you enough to get you off-guard, Marce.

Lucifer: WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!?

Warerss: I called you Marce, sweetie. *rubs powerstone that had fallen out of one of her bags that had been destroyed by the second attack, and takes on Scott's appearance* Help me up, you little moron.

Lucifer: SCOTT!!! OH MIGOD!!!!! I-I THOUGHT----- *helps up the scout* Wow. I'M SO SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!

Waress: 'Sokay. You didn't know, Marce. *looks at Cloveress* 'Kill us.' she ordered her Senshi.

Cloveress: No.....

Waress: 'I said I'd kill them even if it killed me. Kill me.'

Erryn: No what?

Cloveress: I WON'T!!!!

Waress: 'do it. now.'

Erryn: WHAT!?!?!

Lucifer: What the hell're you yelling at Scott for!?

Waress: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!! *tears streaming face* Please, do it NOW.

Cloveress: No. I refuse to.

WARESS: BY THE POWER OF MARS!!!! WAR AND FIRE, DISPOSE OF THIS LUCIFER!!!

And then there was a huge flash of light, and everyone passed out- and some never would wake up.

~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~

I know. Short chapter, but I had to do this. Because now you're on the edge of your seat, and this's just too great. I looooove suspense!!!!!

(Nagi: *muttering* you just don't know what you're doing.)

And he's---

Right. So, stay tuned, and come back for more of the Goddess Senshi.

Dedicated to the September 11th victims, and the Fireman who gave their lives to try and rescue someone else's life, and this is also dedicated to all of the Pearl Habor veterans, and survivors.... and the nurses. They had the toughest job; trying to save everybody and everyone. ^_^; Goddesses bless. *Senshi wave and the script says: and this chapter will explode in... 5.....4....3....2....1... *BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM* *you see Bin Ladin laying on the side of the chapter, and he.... MAY not be breathing, but no could POSSIBLY ever see through all the hair* LONG LIVE THE FREE AND THE BRAVE!