Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Lilith Affairs: Duel of hearts ❯ Prologue

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
All standard disclaimers apply. An SM/GW crossover!

Warning: Raye/Duo centric. Slight OOC! Mary Sues/Gary Stus ahead! Prologue has not been edited yet. Forgive the grammar mistakes!

Summary: Raye Hino was a simple country girl and a daughter of clergy minister. Raised in a small village, she secretly longed for the excitement and adventure to her non-existent boring life. Fearing that her matrimonial chances were slim and possibly becoming as a stead spinster. Miraculously, she was invited for a London Season and her aunt kindly to sponsor her come-out.

Viscount Duo Maxwell was a well-known charmer and a rake throughout the fashionable ton. His ill reputable for his outlandish pranks and scandalous behavior were often the popular gossip among the gentry of Beau Monde. None of the matchmaking mamas would welcome him as a potential son-in-law but this bachelor was intended to stay single until she arrived...

She was a challenge. Her fiery, passionate nature intrigued him. She was different from any other woman he pursued. In this game of cat and mouse, he was determined to make her completely his...

His attitude irked her. She was even more appalled to discover his true intentions - his tempestuous, sinful idea of becoming his mistress. As she tried to ward off his advances, his tantalizing kisses couldn't deny her attraction to him. She slowly surrendered to his will. However, rules were meant to be broken!

Dedication/shout-outs to: JadeGoddess-chan! This is for you. Thanks for the support and the inspiration! *Beams* I hope you write another Folken based story in the future. But I've been obsessing over a medieval style Escaflowne fanfic. *nudges* And of course, Sailor Mars fans! I'm not sure if this is going to be my last fanfic on her. We'll see how it goes...

Congrats to Siren-Silver for her well-done Raye/Duo fanfic, Leave it up to all Chance."!

The Lilith Affairs: Duel of hearts (Regency Historical)

Part 2 of "The Lilith Affairs" series

By: Sadie Joyce-chan (Myst Lady)

mbmflips@yahoo.com <mailto:mbmflips@yahoo.com>

Prologue: "Once upon a nightmare"

This fanfic intertwines with the other story, "An officer and a gentleman." (Mina/Millardo based)

He loved all women. They were the most beautiful, enchanting creatures that ever graced in this planet and God's special gift to mankind. Their wit, charm and sensuality were above all else he worshipped in a woman.

Rumors circulated that he considered himself an equal among renowned lovers such as Don Juan and Casanova for their art of seduction. His name was Viscount Duo Maxwell - the Ton's most infamous rakehell...

His latest conquest was Countessa Esmeralda de Vaughn. A voluptuous, stunning woman married to an Italian diplomat. He had been pursuing her for weeks. Her ravage beauty caught the eye of many prominent men and she was the Toast of Ton. She was described as "a diamond of the first waters" as they say.

She was an easy game for him. Just simple words of flirtation and passionate kisses were enough to succumb her with his lovemaking. Except that he wasn't immune to the jealousy wrath of her husband, the Count Demando de Vaughn...



After a night of arousing lovemaking, Duo stayed up all night long contemplating on his thoughts. In his hand, he received a personal delivery mail from his best friend, Sir Milliardo Peacecraft. Inside the letter, he was being invited to a wedding and was asked to stand in as Milliardo's best man. Duo couldn't be any happier and honored to be part of the special celebration. After all these years, Millardo had found a worthy and loving woman in his life.

Duo sighed as he gingerly placed the letter inside his tailored jacket. The growing jealousy was there. His best friend finally attained the true happiness while he lingered from different, tedious affairs resulting in an embroiled scandals and embarrassment. He was tired of playing this old charade.

He quickly glanced through the windows and realized the morning had finally come. The empty London streets were slowly lining up with vendors setting their shops and townsfolk passing by. London was the epitome of an exciting, ideally city life.

He slipped quietly off the bed and gathered his clothes on the floor.

"Must you leave so soon?" A female voice inquired. Duo turned to see Esmeralda poised casually on the bed and her body entangled in the bed sheet. He could see the curves of her alluring body hidden beneath the covers.

"There is some urgent matter that I must attend to." Duo answered regretfully, placing a white shirt over his chest.

She slowly got up and walked over to him. Her body was draped modestly with bed sheets around her. "I'm sure it will be possibly taken care of..." She whispered into his ear, caressing his flexing muscles.

He loosened her grip on him, distancing himself away from her. "It is unfortunate." He replied, looking disappointedly. "That I must leave soon." He dressed himself to leave immediately.

"This will help then clear your mind." She said rather wickedly. She dropped the bed sheets to the floor and stood there magnificently naked.

He gave her a scrutinizing look. In truth, she was no longer appealing to him. After 3 weeks of whirlwind courtship, he grew tired of her. She was a good lover but a demanding one!

"You are beautiful my dear." He said simply, "You have to admit this has been a pleasurable game."

"A game?" She questioned, her voice sounded hoarsely. "Our relationship means nothing to you?!?"

"You were aware this was a mere distraction." He stated.

"You bastard!" She cried out "I WILL not be allowed to a make fool of!!"

"Do as you will." Duo said tiredly. "This affair is over." He turned on his heels but stopped dead on his tracks. His face became ashen as a ghost. In the doorway, her husband Count Demando was eavesdropping on their private conversation. His steel eyes staring coldly through his... "Care to explain this, my dear wife?" His voice seethed angrily...

End prologue...

Key players:

Demando de Vaughn - Prince Diamond from Sailor Moon R. Negamoon Family.

Esmeralda de Vaughn - Emerald from Sailor Moon R. Prince Diamond's henchmen.


Comments/reviews/suggestions are always welcomed and appreciated. Sorry again, for the lack of updates, the evil cliffhanger and the bad prologue. -_-