Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Transformers Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Pandora's Box ❯ The Meeting part II ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Inuyasha characters of Inuyasha, Kagome, Shippo, Miroku, Sango, etc. I also do own any characters, items that are mentioned in my fic not relating to Inuyasha. However Starkaro (Star-ka-row) is my original character. I do not have any money so please don't sue, thanks.
Previously on Inuyasha: Mysterious happenings have been taking place in the forests of feudal Japan and Inuyasha and friends were observed one evening by a dark figure perched in a tree. The following day the mysterious figure attacks Inuyasha and company, defeating him as we begin the second episode of Inuyasha: The Meeting.
The Meeting Part 2:
Starring:
Inuyasha
Kagome
Miroku
Sango
Shippo
Kirara
Naraku
Kagura
Guest Starring:
Starscream as the voice of Starkaro
Sesshomaru
Inuyasha continued to stare at his mysterious attacker. Shortly after Inuyasha finally spoke:
"What do you want with the Shikon jewel shards anyway" he asked.
"I'm glad you asked In-u-yasha. For I, Starscre, I mean Starkaro have beaten you in hand to hand combat and want my prize." said Starkaro.
"But why do you want he shards" asked Kagome.
"It is too complicated to explain without telling you my story so I shall begin. I come from a planet far from earth. I was a great warrior there. However after eons of fighting my army and I crashed here on Earth, and lay dormant for many years. We had followed an enemy warship here. We boarded but in the middle of the battle we crashed. We fought here on Earth for many years and finally we returned home. After a large battle here on Earth, we returned home. After we had returned home, I was shot and my body disintegrated. However my laser core survived. After much time spent looking, I got a new body; unfortunately I was once again shot. This time though my body survived. I returned to my native planet undetected and built a laboratory. One day while I was working I picked up a faint energy signature. When I attempted to boost the signal my computer exploded, not before it downloaded all information it had on the energy signal to my databanks"
"Wait, you're not human" asked Kagome.
"No I come from a planet far away. I am what you humans call a robot. One that can think and feel. Anyway back to my story. After my computer exploded it ripped a hole in time and sucked me through to this time period. Those shooting stars three nights ago were me along with the noises. When I crashed my laser core was expelled from my body and went into the body of the person you now see before you."
Kagome, Inuyasha, Shippo, Sango, and Miroku all gasp in amazement.
"I need the Shikon jewel in order to return to my body, which is buried."
"Why not join us then" asked Kagome. "I mean we all have the same goal in mind, to find the Shikon jewel shards and reassemble the Shikon jewel."
"Well since you put it that way...No" said Starkaro and lurched for Kagome and the shards. Just the Kagome threw a set of prayer beads around Starkaro's neck.
"SIT BOY" said Kagome, and Starkaro was thrown to the ground by an unknown force. Inadvertently, though she also forced the now standing Inuyasha down as well.
"Sorry Inuyasha, I had Kaede make another set of prayer beads for you incase something would happen to the first set, looks like they work." Kagome explained with a giggle.
"Very funny Kagome" said Inuyasha"Feh." Starkaro was enraged and was struggling fiercely against the spell that bound him.
"Let me up" he yelled
"Not unless you promise to help us find the Shikon jewel shards, and if you misbehave, I'll say the S-word."
"Alright you win, I'll help." said Starkaro.
"Really, you will? Oh thank you, thank you very much" said an elated Kagome. While all this was going on Naraku and Kagura had been watching from the brush.
"Now is the time to attack." said Naraku. A second later Naraku and Kagura sprang from the bushes and stole the Shikon jewel shards before anyone could react.
The spell had worn off of Starkaro and Inuyasha and the group set off hot on Naraku's trail. They had tracked Naraku many miles, following his scent, but still found nothing. Night had fallen and the group dictated that they had best setup camp. Once they did Starkaro and Inuyasha scouted around the camp to be sure the area was safe. After about the first five minuets going in one direction they came upon Naraku's castle.
"Oh no we setup camp to close to Naraku's castle." said Inuyasha. Suddenly a wooden wall shot up behind Inuyasha and Starkaro.
"We're trapped" exclaimed Starkaro. A door opens in front of them and out steps Sesshomaru, Inuyasha's half brother.
"Well look who it is, my little half brother come to find Naraku. Well you'll have to get by me first."
To Be Continued
Next time: Inuyasha battles Sesshomaru and Starkaro enters the castle. Starkaro successfully steals back the Shikon jewel shards, and risks his very existence to get Naraku's shards as well in the third and final part of Inuyasha: The Meeting.